Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He is partially correct. There IS NO LEVEL CAP RISE, not even in korean beta server!!! Whoever made that up ...
Page: 13

Banned

He is partially correct. There IS NO LEVEL CAP RISE, not even in korean beta server!!! Whoever made that up just....made it up.

However, there is a level 63 skill for rogues (called 스로잉 나이프, with the description: 20m범위내의 적에게 300%대미지의 단검을 던진다. ... rough translation from google for skill name: seuroing knives ... description: 20m range of the enemy's dagger throw toward 300 percent.), and there is the item search function which have been added on the 8th of April to the KOREAN BETA-TEST SERVER. This will deal with selling items, and the limit of coins to trade/carry has been increased to BIGINT, which means people will be able to store much more coins....The rogue skill and item function are NOT YET implemented in the regular Korean KO Servers only in BETA, so it will take a while for USKO to get those.

Preview of 63 rogue skill icon: [/b]
    looking so cool XD

make korean ko ffa pls h34r:

Havoc2

zzz 80 should be max xD[/b]
    70 should have been max.

I believe if they implement those changes to korean KO then it will be only a few months before they put it on USKO, if a few months at all, possibly and more likely less than 3.

My guess is august/september, just like every other big patch.

so its all r true or false :S?

Banned

=( i think its ubsolutely will destroy this game..
    if that patch will come i will think about quiting..

this patch is going to be sick. cant wait

Seems like a lot of specific information as to quests, new weapons, levels, etc to be all lies...

applejacks

Seems like a lot of specific information as to quests, new weapons, levels, etc to be all lies...[/b]
    if its all lies then why didnt linus deny it when someone ask him on official forums if this patch was true he never said there wasnt a patch nor he said there was to be so i guess time will tell

if its all lies then why didnt linus deny it when someone ask him on official forums if this patch was true he never said there wasnt a patch nor he said there was to be so i guess time will tell[/b]
    English plx

Damn with all them new quests like 100m xp for this and that, how many mil does it take to get to 83 >_<

sexyrexy

80-83 is a bit more xp then 70-80 i believe

nothhin for the dcz&#39;s [/b]
    who cares about dczs.. this game aint meant for dcz shitit just to have fun before you reach 60... pking for like 2 weeks straight is borig anyways...

Banned

whats wrong with geting 80 fast? also the exp quests only help a little bit.. not like it gives 5 lvls.[/b]

lol nothing is wrong now everyone might have a chance with the cheaters, and also have better 1v1s and other shits.....

oldboy

He is partially correct. There IS NO LEVEL CAP RISE, not even in korean beta server!!! Whoever made that up just....made it up.

However, there is a level 63 skill for rogues (called 스로잉 나이프, with the description: 20m범위내의 적에게 300%대미지의 단검을 던진다. ... rough translation from google for skill name: seuroing knives ... description: 20m range of the enemy&#39;s dagger throw toward 300 percent.), and there is the item search function which have been added on the 8th of April to the KOREAN BETA-TEST SERVER. This will deal with selling items, and the limit of coins to trade/carry has been increased to BIGINT, which means people will be able to store much more coins....The rogue skill and item function are NOT YET implemented in the regular Korean KO Servers only in BETA, so it will take a while for USKO to get those.

Preview of 63 rogue skill icon: [/b]
    gay...now skillbar will be
    spike
    thrust
    pierce
    seuroing knives
    stab
    minor
    minor
    pot

ect
    at 80 will be hard with all those skills

j3ster555

I guess it will be somewhere in Mid sept for it to come in usko,.. k2&#39;s always kinda lazy :P