Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh I have the answers. No I don't believe you can stick that in there. My mother sais she never ...
Page: 58

oli

Oh I have the answers.
    • No I don't believe you can stick that in there.
    • My mother sais she never met you.
    • Yes we do it for the money - we admit it.
    [/b]
    I like this answer.. and it is absolutely true...that's sad...

knighto25147

Hows that sad, its creative. Haha.

i remember soon character delete will be fixed ';-x[/b]
    and one, day select character will be re-enabled again.

lil_mageskillz

and one, day select character will be re-enabled again.[/b]
    it will you just have to waite :P

oli

and one, day select character will be re-enabled again.[/b]
    Hehe... On a beautiful day it will come xD ... But this day will never come xD

HastaLaVista

Hehe... On a beautiful day it will come xD ... But this day will never come xD[/b]
    Correct. Because then you dont need to buy Premium that much. =)
    So not enough money for K2. and they are not able to fix this problem, so its still disabled.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Is this thing ever coming out ? I hope if it does it will be betatested unlike previous patches...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Is this thing ever coming out ? I hope if it does it will be betatested unlike previous patches...[/b]
    the last expansion was beta tested...

Ignore Me Senior Member

the last expansion was beta tested...[/b]
    Starts on 8th October. Beta testers choosen from people buying prem yesterday upto 8th.

This is in Beta test the expansion as a prize for prem?, New expansion is called Forgotten Frontiers.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Starts on 8th October. Beta testers choosen from people buying prem yesterday upto 8th.

This is in Beta test the expansion as a prize for prem?, New expansion is called Forgotten Frontiers.[/b]
    yeah, beta will be released,,but how about when it will be implimented...

Ignore Me Senior Member

yeah, beta will be released,,but how about when it will be implimented...[/b]
    We give you take more. h34r:

Historically 3-4 weeks.

only 20 mil for the level 70 border war?

Ignore Me Senior Member

only 20 mil for the level 70 border war? [/b]
    Going back to Horrors first post in the thread. 20m Seems brilliant to me. Especially if its twice a day.

9) New activity like Border Def / Juraid (It will be on cz & u'll get 20m exp)[/b]

I was expecting a bit more, so I can use it to hit level 80

Ignore Me Senior Member

I was expecting a bit more, so I can use it to hit level 80 [/b]
    Okay well Bi-Frost is coming back as well. So with both of those and new mobs in CZ it should be good.

This is what producer has said on expansion.
    Hi everybody. Knight Online Producer The Castellan here. I've been going through the thread and so far, there seems to be a lot of repeat questions. So what I'll do is pick out the ones that reoccur and address them first. So here goes!

Regarding the Expansion
    When will we see the Beta? We're planning on beginning the beta during the first half of October.
    What will be in the expansion? All kinds of great stuff. Magicians can summon mini-Felankors now. New zones and a smattering of new bosses, including the big-daddy of all bosses, Krowaz. New constructable armor. Weapons that have cool effects like shrinking enemies or turning them into members of the undead. There's one that actually turns your enemy into a Kaul, and armor that makes the wearer immune to elemental and/or magic weapons for a time.

A new PvP zone, and a new adventure zone.

Oh, and level 83, of course.

There'll be more information as we get closer to the release date.

When is Bifrost coming back? With the expansion!

Why don't you get rid of X-trap! Good idea. We'll get rid of it with the expansion.

Are rogues going to get a minor cooldown? We don't have anything on our end that would hint at a minor cooldown for rogues on our version of KO, but we all know that Korean KO has it and they're quite a ways ahead of us in terms of patches. I know how much nobody here wants it and this message will be conveyed, but ultimately it comes down to what the developer wants to do with their game. If they think that minor having no cooldown unbalances the game, it will have to be changed.

Can you please make a new PK zone for under level 70? Ok. It'll come in the new expansion. It'll be called "Ronark Land Base."

Why can't free2play users beta test Forgotten Frontiers?!
    - Free2play users will get the whole expansion for free without having to go through the drudgery of testing it. How about that? We will never, ever not give preference to people who pay us. Free2play users would not have a game if not for the people that do pay. There is no free2play electricity bill, no free2play internet bill, and hard working employees like GMs and server technicians who get up in the middle of the night to work on servers do not do it for free, because supermarkets are not free2eat and gas stations are not free2fill up. Premium users provide everyone with a unique opportunity to play this game at whatever price they want to pay, even if that price is free, and I don't really think that that should be offensive to you.
    The expansion has something you'll really like: Mission Quests. More on that later! Also, you get experience for winning in the new PvP zone.

That's all for now. Keep checking back; I'll answer as many as I can.[/b]