Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I smoke skunk and never upgraded any piece +9 ;P ;P[/b] I ain&#39;t saying everyone does when using drugs <_< ...
Page: 13

Banned Senior Member

I smoke skunk and never upgraded any piece +9 ;P ;P[/b]
    I ain&#39;t saying everyone does when using drugs <_<
    It&#39;s just an example, someone could be really off the road.. or how to call it in English?

Banned

I understanded Avatero, peace * <3

Banned Senior Member

i use so much drugs than i shouldnt be alive now anymore o_O

our planet will be very boring without crazy people trying what ordinary people dare not to try

lez

there are 5-10 +10 uniques or high class items on ares.
    +9s are fking hard to make especially such as hb&#39;s, gigas etc... even if some drunk/drugged idiot put his on the anvil, theres like 1% chance that it goes... Maybe i could accept the fact of 1 item going, but since there are 10 of them its most certaintly either dupes, gm gyft or made by some bug.

Banned

i use so much drugs than i shouldnt be alive now anymore o_O[/b]
    gay d:

Arthurios

look at that kingofknight site and then crazy items section you will see how much +10s

lovel12345

+10? back in the days there were lots of duper and back in the days gm was selling items and shit to but not sure.
    it mite be legit not sure xD

Banned

yea of course but its hella hard to have and im sure not more then 5 people have a giga +10 on there... but maybe

HeLLorY

guy that was complaining on giga +10 has a LEGIT HB+10 now

[/b]

That is not my hell breaker, i have iron impackt +8/80 no-reb and giga 2h lr +8 no reb. It was YANDIMAL1&#39;s Hell Breaker, and i used it just for 1 scroll pk. But, now all says that +10 items are legal, +5 uniqs are legal. If i can find any of these items, i will use. When I post this +10 giga to this forum, there were no explanation like "+10 items are legal", but now, unfortunately, there IS. So, i don&#39;t mind who uses, when, why. If i can find 1, i will use +10 ofc. BB.

GM gave him HB+10 to stay quiet[/b]
    Yea, it is true that i have good relationship with Ares GMs. And also, I had dinner with 2 of them in Turkey. I have 7/24 contact with them. But, I never abused them, and they never gave me any items&gold bars, never edit my character etc.

u dont get it...

that guy that opened this topic, HeLLRoY, was bitching about that giga +10, and now he has HB+10 as i posted up on this page.

pwned?![/b]
    oh yea, pwned ten points goes to NeronDomitius bla bla bla...

4que

Trina bug ftw, woot !

NeronDomitius

oh yea, pwned ten points goes to NeronDomitius bla bla bla...[/b]
    LOL :lol:

4que

Can anyone give me some upgrade tips on making a legyt +10 HB? I keep burning my +9s, damn that anvil is mean :angry:[/b]
    Sell all your +9s and save up for a +10 :P

Legit or not, they exsist, legit or not, K2 has deemed them acceptable for Ares so what can you do ?
    Nothing..................... Game on !

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213