Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; once again no one ever, EVER said warriors should get light feet...people need to stop making random crap up i ...
Page: 5

wildcatalley

once again no one ever, EVER said warriors should get light feet...people need to stop making random crap up

i am also amazed at how close minded some people can be....theres nothing wrong with keeping things the same and the classes are pretty balanced, but it could be improved for a more creative and possibly fun game play

OuchDidThatHurt

then whats ur point? that warriors should get any kind of buff to get more ap? like a skill to increase ap in 15% + the wolf /ap sc? that way warriors would be so overpowered. the warrior is developed for tanking and attack, but the sin is only good for surprise attack and high damage on 1 hit, thats why they got critical point and warriors get more ac in every defense point.

i dont think warriors should get any kind of boost ... but a cure of like what...1.3 mins cooldown. i dont like to pvp solo anyway, party is always better than solo[/b]

For me I like solo, more national points.....

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

once again no one ever, EVER said warriors should get light feet...people need to stop making random crap up

i am also amazed at how close minded some people can be....theres nothing wrong with keeping things the same and the classes are pretty balanced, but it could be improved for a more creative and possibly fun game play[/b]
    then u should post just a topic about the warrior improves, there shoud be another implementation for rogue, priest and mage also, the game is well balanced atm

wildcatalley

sorry that my suggestion completely unbalanced the game, i wont do that unless i think of an change for all players...have a good night

infolock

you're wasting your time alleycat, not meant as an insult, but i'm sure you're aware now for next time. da gimps...

no no and no, game will never change. lock pls

Razyrfist

Does every topic have to turn into a flame war with you guys?

SuckMe

Warriors have minor heal.............................................. ...........................

it's called green rice cakes

Razyrfist

Warriors have minor heal.............................................. ...........................
    it's called green rice cakes [/b]
    I just trash those. Not even worth my time to have....

Volcanic

Warrior doesn`t need safety. A syphoric shield is all you need. It was easy to have over 1k AC still after being tormented, and the shield has AP(result ) as well as weapon resists.

As for wolf, well its not that brilliant as it has a nasty habit of fading when you need it most. AP scrolls are far better.

And, I think that mages should be able to make mana pots. Priests can make HP pots, so why not?

Warrior doesn`t need safety. A syphoric shield is all you need. It was easy to have over 1k AC still after being tormented, and the shield has AP(result ) as well as weapon resists.[/b]
    there is Dead shield now, it has 365 ac at +7
    this with 300ac buff

ArminVanBuuren

Warrior doesn`t need safety. A syphoric shield is all you need. It was easy to have over 1k AC still after being tormented, and the shield has AP(result ) as well as weapon resists.

As for wolf, well its not that brilliant as it has a nasty habit of fading when you need it most. AP scrolls are far better.

And, I think that mages should be able to make mana pots. Priests can make HP pots, so why not?[/b]
    Weird...I though no one would ever mention a single good feature of syphioric in this forum :P (nice to see you eventually in here :P )

As for the suggestion given by the topic maker, if warriors would have safety and wolf, then their stats should be decreased to balance...and I think you would not want that...rogues have those skills because most are ASSASSINS, so we have to be fast killers...c'mon, if a rogue cannot kill quick enough to avoid the army coming to defend the priest, they would be always pretty fucked up if it wasn't for light feet, safety/scaled skin (lvl 69 FTW!!!) or minor healing...a rogue will never have 11-12K HP, even with undying set...we can hit harder than anyone, but we can only do so every 10 seconds (while receiving at least 5 sword dancings/howling swords/beastly sword or whatever it's called xD ).

Cure could be understandable...but warriors are the only ones that can survive a duffing with just using any ordinary shield (rogues can but only with CS :P )...on the other hand, it is just some distribution of the rogue's skills, because you cannot say archers have the same advantages as a sin...in exchange of being able to kill from far away without being harmed (if they know how to play) they cannot minor while attacking or they cannot get stealthed and run.

In my opinion, it is pretty balanced as it is, so any change would just fuck up the PKing experience. -_-

The topic maker need to understand that its a principle thing. When one class complaining about the skills, and got changed, the other classes would most likely do the same. With such evil circle going on, we will have the same syndrome as WoW nerfing, which would affect the PvP system a lot in the long run, and thats NOT what we want here in KO. Imagine warriors got one of those mentioned skills, the next would be priests want the ability to slow.. I mean like, rogues can light feet, mages got ice, warriors got leg cut (and scream), but priests got none!??!11oneone... See where its going?

I can't believe this is actually a debate.
    Are you for real?

If you want to solo, go make a rogue or a BP or something.
    Warrior's aren't meant to solo.
    They are a reliant class, they rely heavily on others.
    If you can't deal with that, pick another class.

You pair a Warrior with an Int Priest and you have a combination that no other pair can match.
    As much as K2 likes to fuck up, the characters are actually incredibly balanced.
    And as someone earlier said, "if you think your class needs more skills, then you don't know how to use your class 100%"

I can't believe this is actually a debate.
    Are you for real?

If you want to solo, go make a rogue or a BP or something.
    Warrior's aren't meant to solo.
    They are a reliant class, they rely heavily on others.
    If you can't deal with that, pick another class.

You pair a Warrior with an Int Priest and you have a combination that no other pair can match.
    As much as K2 likes to fuck up, the characters are actually incredibly balanced.
    And as someone earlier said, "if you think your class needs more skills, then you don't know how to use your class 100%"[/b]
    all k2 did was buy the right to host this game here. they have nothing to do about whether or not the class balance is correct