Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s

This is a discussion on GoGo festo i`ve got Chris accounts , beter than gm account`s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck games id rather just beat the living shit outta him then shove my cock in his mouth and get ...
Page: 4

fuck games id rather just beat the living shit outta him then shove my cock in his mouth and get a picture just to humilate him

Banned

Originally posted by Festo
    fuck games id rather just beat the living shit outta him then shove my cock in his mouth and get a picture just to humilate him
    actually the cock part i think u would like not to humiliate him but for other reasons....i think we all know this to be true :P :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

:P

Banned

Originally posted by Festo
    :lol:

Sheriff

I did it cos i hate that fag .

And yes festo there are corrupted gms also , and i think they can use msn also .
    ( not trying to refuse u at all , but this is my conclusion)

Gondon

Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon
    Archer had 1337 bow, but wa using +6 Rogue chits haha

and that ap is prob unwolfed too
    it is wolfed[/b]
    its not HIS ap Sucks.

Sheriff

He doesnt have in nor gb i think , he just got iron bow +10 , and perhaps 255 stats atm.

1UnknownMuthaFuka

get masters pls

Sheriff

Ok to clear some mistakes , chris isnt the one hacking nor editing , actually his a good guy , the one that is really involved is someone that u wil never know cos his jack bauer. His on the top and u`ll never get him.

FatChicK

Originally posted by Matt
    How is someone who is a systematic plague on any legit player in this game a nice person dechos?
    Ok Matt, I respect you and you know this, but for 1, Im not educated enough to understand this fancy mumbo jumbo you have written, and 2ndly, just because someone has edited char and such, how does this make them not a "Nice Person...."

I believe this has to be the DUMBEST THING you have ever said..

FoOoK

anything that comes out of matt or eric's mouth is legit this and legit that lol....

please define legit...

Originally posted by FatChicK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatChicK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    How is someone who is a systematic plague on any legit player in this game a nice person dechos?
    Ok Matt, I respect you and you know this, but for 1, Im not educated enough to understand this fancy mumbo jumbo you have written, and 2ndly, just because someone has edited char and such, how does this make them not a "Nice Person...."

[/b]
    That guy threatened to hack me, its like my 15 year old cousin going to me im going to hack u (he doesnt even know how to reinstall windows ffs). People like him bore me

FatChicK

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by FatChicK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

That guy threatened to hack me, its like my 15 year old cousin going to me im going to hack u (he doesnt even know how to reinstall windows ffs). People like him bore me[/b]
    ok but so because of this, it means he cant be a nice person? Regardless of the shit he does, hes a nice person ....
    known the guy for 2 + Years and hes beeen a really good friend....

interesting choice of friends... i dont know anyone who threatens to hack people. Maybe its because my friends aren't 16 year old emo kids.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Im not a 16 year old EMO kid and im fatchick's friend ^_^

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast