Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Gold Bar Deletion

This is a discussion on Gold Bar Deletion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys are retarded. By taking away gbs from everyone that had over 10gbs then the price for just about ...
Page: 10

BigApple

You guys are retarded. By taking away gbs from everyone that had over 10gbs then the price for just about everything will go down. You might not have 20gbs anymore but you can probably buy the same shit you could buy for 20gb for 10gbs now. It may not have been the best idea by k2 but it was a good idea. You'll be grateful in the long run.[/b]
    To use your word, you post is retarded.
    By taking away gb from people that sold items or eaned money, and not taking money away from others, they have skewed the economy beyond repair. I went to eslant dungeon and bif for 3 years to make all money i have (HAD). SOld gems and frags to buy real items. sold real items for gb. And now that gb is taken, i have as much as someone who didnt put any of that time and effort into game. I have less items to seLL AND less money to buy them back with. So the people that this has happened to have a perfectly legitimate complaint, and a right to feel screwed by k2.
    But dont worry, the farmes and dupers will be a-okay. They bought many items with there dupe coin (cuz prices were already high from there dupe coin and purchases, so you know they bought). So now dupers and farmers have all good items, and will just make more coin, while legit people got phukd by ill-conceived 'solution'.
    1 month ago i thought id quit because of the out of control hacking. BUt i decided to stay and see if K2 would fix it. I now regret that decision, as after that month, it has just gotten worse in a different way (and the hacking and np transfer still goes on). 1 month ago id of had more item and gb to sell. If i wait one more month, who knows what else will be lost.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i lost around 20gbs on ionia but as long as prices drop from being retardly high it doesn't really bother me.. the only thing that bothers me is that CSW holders will buy everything on merchant forcing prices higher once again.

ILoveYouToo

To use your word, you post is retarded.
    By taking away gb from people that sold items or eaned money, and not taking money away from others, they have skewed the economy beyond repair. I went to eslant dungeon and bif for 3 years to make all money i have (HAD). SOld gems and frags to buy real items. sold real items for gb. And now that gb is taken, i have as much as someone who didnt put any of that time and effort into game. I have less items to seLL AND less money to buy them back with. So the people that this has happened to have a perfectly legitimate complaint, and a right to feel screwed by k2.
    But dont worry, the farmes and dupers will be a-okay. They bought many items with there dupe coin (cuz prices were already high from there dupe coin and purchases, so you know they bought). So now dupers and farmers have all good items, and will just make more coin, while legit people got phukd by ill-conceived 'solution'.[/b]
    What the hell are you even talking about. Everyone with over 10gbs lost money, not just legit players. It doesn't matter how you made your money, it's an equal loss all around. Any economy is based around how much people will pay for things. If no one has the money to pay what you want them to pay you have to lower your prices. K2 has the right to screw you anytime they damn well please. You should read the TOS.

tuttzilla

What the hell are you even talking about. Everyone with over 10gbs lost money, not just legit players. It doesn't matter how you made your money, it's an equal loss all around. Any economy is based around how much people will pay for things. If no one has the money to pay what you want them to pay you have to lower your prices. K2 has the right to screw you anytime they damn well please. You should read the TOS.[/b]
    Hes meaning he may have had 21gb before the maintenance, and another poorer player than him would have had 10gb. After maintenance they now both have 10gb and have equal wealth with no regard to the work put into making the larger amount of coin.

What SHOULD have been done is a % taken from EVERYONE, rather than just targetting the rich and using them to fix the market. But eh...we cant be expecting to much from these ppl...

Hes meaning he may have had 21gb before the maintenance, and another poorer player than him would have had 10gb. After maintenance they now both have 10gb and have equal wealth with no regard to the work put into making the larger amount of coin.

What SHOULD have been done is a % taken from EVERYONE, rather than just targetting the rich and using them to fix the market. But eh...we cant be expecting to much from these ppl...[/b]
    ya.. thats the stupid part.

ILoveYouToo

And now you have the same amount of money as everyone else with over 21gbs. What's the big deal there? I'm starting to think you guys just have to have something to whine about.

tuttzilla

K2 are dicks! They're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the legit, rule abiding players are pussies. And hackers and cheaters are a assholes. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Thanks team america. lol

K2 are dicks! They're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the legit, rule abiding players are pussies. And hackers and cheaters are a assholes. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Thanks team america. lol[/b]
    lol

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

And now you have the same amount of money as everyone else with over 21gbs. What's the big deal there? I'm starting to think you guys just have to have something to whine about.[/b]
    You still don't get it?

Player#1 has 20gb's
    Player#2 has 10gb's

... Both Player#1 and Player#2 now have 5gb's.

Unfair too Player#1.

ILoveYouToo

You still don't get it?

Player#1 has 20gb's
    Player#2 has 10gb's

Unfair too Player#1.[/b]
    Life isn't fair son

jpo183

You still don't get it?

Player#1 has 20gb's
    Player#2 has 10gb's

Unfair too Player#1.[/b]

Welcome to the democratic party. They do it everyday. Now you know how it feels to risk your own money to make more then have some butthole who didnt take the risk or work take your money

cwest , gb farmers selling for exact same usd prices
    seems like nothing happened,

prices wont go anywhere near half
    maybe 20% or so now but then back up again

most of us, im afraid to say, have been

k2'ed

dont know about other server anyone ?

BigApple

Yes exactly. removing a disproportionate amount of coin has irreparibly skewed the game (but then so has duping and np transfer, and that still goes on).

Send your letters of 'appreciation' to:
    K2 Network
    Justin Guthrie
    14252 Culver Drive #A-355
    Irvine, CA 92604

Also can file complaint at bbb.org and http://www.labbb.org..

Imhotep

I believe this sums up the feelings of many players here :lol: 8)

[/b]
    AWESOME ahhahaah

BigApple

Life isn't fair son[/b]
    Yes but this is a game, not life. ANd all games are fun (supposed to be) becuase there is an equal and level playing field to play on. If your opponent constantly cheated, or changes the rules as you played, would you still want to play with him? Time to find a new game...

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast