Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

GOOD BYE!

This is a discussion on GOOD BYE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow you wasted your life away for all those weeks to quit?...
Page: 2

Solstice

wow you wasted your life away for all those weeks to quit?

Havvk

so you also doubt that the strom bugged as well?

For instance, the reason why I stoped lvling at 75 was because of Tez. He had 3+ people playing the account, always was lvling and not wasting time going to wars or pking. The Tez account has been hardcore lvling since day 1 of ROFD. Also look how much xp he gained from cursed gobble and cursed santa. I gained 1.5lvls from them and I missed over half of the spawns. 2.1 billion xp is a bitch, especially considering that they lvled before the thanksgiving event. So I say cheater until someone convinces me otherwise. End of the story, just because someone is a nice person or a known name doesn't mean they're not a cheater.[/b]
    theres 1 thing calles AOE EW,thats the difference

end of discussion

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

theres 1 thing calles AOE EW,thats the difference

end of discussion[/b]
    As far as I know, Tez did AOE EW every day...

HsK

Cya bro, GL

Tez doesn't exp everytime, you see him pk a lot, and he says that his is played 15Hper day, it's not a lot considering the fact that he pk like 3 hours a day.

que te vaya bien y buena suerte

Guachimagaa

goodbye amigo

ShaiHulud

I dont care about what u say :P , the true was very funny kill u a lot of times 1vs1 , i remenber when u own me in lvll 70 cuz i was hacked.[/b]
    rofl i only 1on1 you one time, and it must have been when you were hacked since you were using a HB and chitin shield. I like your defense for cheating by replying back that you killed my in what I'm assuming numerous 1on1's since I somehow don't remember these. Next time you make shit up remember, I post all 1on1 I do, even those where I lose. But anyway nice try on saying that you ownt me over and over in order to divet attention away from you cheating :lol:

rofl i only 1on1 you one time, and it must have been when you were hacked since you were using a HB and chitin shield. I like your defense for cheating by replying back that you killed my in what I'm assuming numerous 1on1's since I somehow don't remember these. Next time you make shit up remember, I post all 1on1 I do, even those where I lose. But anyway nice try on saying that you ownt me over and over in order to divet attention away from you cheating :lol:[/b]
    Damn you owned him.

rofl i only 1on1 you one time, and it must have been when you were hacked since you were using a HB and chitin shield. I like your defense for cheating by replying back that you killed my in what I'm assuming numerous 1on1's since I somehow don't remember these. Next time you make shit up remember, I post all 1on1 I do, even those where I lose. But anyway nice try on saying that you ownt me over and over in order to divet attention away from you cheating :lol:[/b]

cya W0lF

was nice playign with ya when i was karus

loved those EW partys with 2k buff/350 ac was awsome :lol:

as for Shai u r just jealous man he didnt bug abuse as ppl have said he was at EW all the time bcuz when i was karus he
    was there and always asked me if i wanted 2 go EW with him and his party when there was room for another mage and even
    when i was Human id raid EW spot and he would be there lvling with his party

so you also doubt that the strom bugged as well?

For instance, the reason why I stoped lvling at 75 was because of Tez. He had 3+ people playing the account, always was lvling and not wasting time going to wars or pking. The Tez account has been hardcore lvling since day 1 of ROFD. Also look how much xp he gained from cursed gobble and cursed santa. I gained 1.5lvls from them and I missed over half of the spawns. 2.1 billion xp is a bitch, especially considering that they lvled before the thanksgiving event. So I say cheater until someone convinces me otherwise. End of the story, just because someone is a nice person or a known name doesn't mean they're not a cheater.[/b]
    hardcore lvling... well he got his lvl80 2 months after zike... and played by 3 guys.

well for wolf bb. your pk partys after you got 80 <3

Good luck in RL, it was fun to fight against you

Maybe I sell my char to, I haven&#39;t played in approx 2 months now :/

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Good luck in RL, it was fun to fight against you

Maybe I sell my char to, I haven&#39;t played in approx 2 months now :/[/b]
    fuqing inbreeder

I knew your fingers would write something like that, you fuqing inbreeder

Jediay

Gl in rl

we need a goodbye section it seems

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar