Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

THE GOOD OL' DAYS [Nostalgia thread]

This is a discussion on THE GOOD OL' DAYS [Nostalgia thread] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol J i know what your talking about , and megatheron were on top of the hill, and the kongua ...
Page: 5

lol J i know what your talking about , and megatheron were on top of the hill, and the kongua were down the put and then over the other hill and people would always lure them

haha i remember you needed 8 man party to kill those kongua :P, huanga warrior pfft forget it.

Banned Senior Member

i rember when i had mage lvl 60 in ares, and helped many noobs to lvl up at goblon was fun.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    lol J i know what your talking about , and megatheron were on top of the hill, and the kongua were down the put and then over the other hill and people would always lure them

haha i remember you needed 8 man party to kill those kongua :P, huanga warrior pfft forget it.
    are u guys talking about when u went down hill to get to the goblins, and then there was also this small pond that some gobs were in, and if u get going a bit and then up hill a bit u reached kongaus? :O

when harpy spot was near to the lamias and ppl would add you to get manner points
    when ppl actually used to exp at ash knights!
    and yes, the old school warrior with the non shiny spear and plate shield +1 luring all the werewolfs to the mage party that didnt need to lure :P

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

you know the thing that most bummed me out about the game is when i came back to play like 9 months ago and i go to he abyss dungeon thinking i'm gonna go farm leeches and stuff, i remember it was always full with people and fun and all that, but all i find is that the place is totally empty, the worms don't drop coins anymore, and that abyss gems are worthless and freakin chitin+1 is like 50k :/

when 50% of the server was mage

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    are u guys talking about when u went down hill to get to the goblins, and then there was also this small pond that some gobs were in, and if u get going a bit and then up hill a bit u reached kongaus? :O
    yea lol, and the gob bouncer were rlly good so you needed a good party to beat them or that gang raped you.

i miss the old map before whatever the name of the expansion was to change the map i forget lol.

trz

I remember Pking with RoseRed, MISTERIO, TearsOfDevil, Medicopter, LIGLA and R1sk in beramus
    Good ol'days

Doooh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream View Post
    oh yeah ... I still remember this time.

- When wariors were luring the whole harpy spot in eslant and get 1shot because they didnt get TP
    - When Sultans and the big daddy caesar were runing xigenon. I stll remember Asterix an assas with shell set+9 like 5year ago.
    - When _Mars_, a koxper warior was TPing himself in the human town and 1shoting everyone here. (dunno if anyone remember ths guy)
    - When Donni and Fleece were soloing golems hours and hours in cz
    - When there was no party cure, no subside...
    - When i lvled to 35 in moradon before I understand there was other zones ;D
    Wow man, good old days, before i come back to K.O it was last time that i played.

_MARS_ was funny warrior with Glitch... Fleece was always on Golems lvling solo.. damn i miss these days..

shanny92

the oldschool pk were the best, they totally ruined the game, still fun but was funnier before

even more reasons to play NDKO to me

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Dlw max lvl 50 on my rogue running with around 147 into HP. Never needed buffs because of that lol.
    And having a lvl 61 in dlw every damn war, and the fagget never got banned.

After that having fun in the abyss where on each floor 15 people where killing the other 15 :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    Dlw max lvl 50 on my rogue running with around 147 into HP. Never needed buffs because of that lol.
    And having a lvl 61 in dlw every damn war, and the fagget never got banned.

After that having fun in the abyss where on each floor 15 people where killing the other 15 :P
    lol I remember having str points in my mage at like level 40 just cuz it let me carry more shit. oh fuck i was soo noobie LOL

I think I was level 42 before I realized I could TP to El Morad.

Richie

The good ol days to me was.......
    fuk i quit this shit so long ago ive damn near forgotten everything about this shit.
    Maybe i could go with the notion..Back when the FUN sooo outwayed the crap that went on behind the scenes ie. you lost your pass/id and said BLEH imma make a new 1. Cos it was just that darn fun!

i remember the day fiwestar logged in with the first rebirthed +9 shell paludron. thats when ko started to suck ass