Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel

This is a discussion on got mad ...BET 10gb on a duel within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    common sense for a 1v1 would be each person to use their OWN SKILLs. so if a bp uses 2k buff, a warrior can't do anything shit about it .... he shouldn't be using undying. don't like 2k buff? fine, get the bp not to use the lvl 70 skill and u can't use HS. as simple as that. HS = 2k buff. asking a bp not to massive u? sure. don't use sd. don't like it, don't 1v1 a bp. just say u suck n u can't beat a bp. end of story. thats how the classes work.

in this case zike u might as well get a duffer beside u, make him massive tez n everyshit. thats stil a 1v1 since he's using undying from another priest.
    Holy shit, just what I wanted to say.

And to u ppl who said makes rules clear bla bla bla, use common sense! There are some standard rules in an arranged 1vs1, like only use normal healing pots (HP/Soul) and ur own skills, so by ur mean we need to think what u must not allowed? Whats next gonna be? no abyss blessing, no abyss eye, no rice cake, no kosp, no tp etc.[/b]
    No extra party members :lol: :lol:

Trii

tez ur a fucking faggot for taking that money from him.
    u know it wasnt fair, give it back. are u really that scared to 1vs1 him on pots and 1.5k buff ?

Originally posted by Trii
    tez ur a fucking faggot for taking that money from him.
    u know it wasnt fair, give it back. are u really that scared to 1vs1 him on pots and 1.5k buff ?
    Cant you read? OR havnt you read this post?
    Tez offered it back, and asked for another 1v1, but zike rejected. . .

Trii

i had to give my opinion anyways :rollseyes:
    tez you're lame, dont tell me that's what u used last night at war...

Originally posted by Trii
    i had to give my opinion anyways :rollseyes: *
    tez you're lame, dont tell me that's what u used last night at war...
    hope it was.. constant parasite ftw :wub:

TunaFishyMe

lol you should have reskilled to duffer and then fully duffed him lol
    its like the same thing.

T-Mac

tez, u are a cowred.

zike ftw :

oncemore

Zike only used malice right?

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reitsu

lol i bet u a warrior lvl 70 will win *vs a bp w/ malice just w/ normal buff and 720 hp pots *
    its retarded to even try using undying, 50% heal.... lol wtf retarded * * * * * * *

agreed. any lvl 70 warrrior resorting to use both of that is just pathetic, furthermore see how well-geared tez's warrior is compared to zike, rofl joke of the year.
    thats exactly what I was thinking. Tez probly has the best gear in the game for his warrior but zike is still stuck with a few lame uniques (not that bad, but still). How do you expect ANYONE to win when you can pot for 3k hp? BP have basicly half your defence tez yet your gunna resort to that lol... thats a bit lame. BP are a hard class to beat 1v1 when they are duffer but when your a 70 warrior you should be evenly matched even with malice, zike doesent have parisite so wtf you got tons more hp than him.[/b]
    ffs i have listed my gear many times

its not that good
    shells +8 set
    raptor+8
    rol+1 & str +10 ring
    wdn
    glass belt
    dual we

yeah real uber <_<

listen as i said take your fucking10 gbs back since you bitch and whine you lost to someone smarter....i used what was had my hands......as others said you made terms with me and u didnt say shit about not using this and using that....u told me what not to do....i told u what not to do.....all rest either one of us could do......now u lost cause u didnt think of shit....so u bitch and whine......i told u before u even made this fucking post TO KEEP YOUR 10 GBS AND U SAID TAKE THEM AND BE DONE OVER AND OVER......so take them back and we know from now on only to duel you on your terms.......anytime some duels you again just tell them to do it naked and no jewesl cause that is what your basically telling me to do.......its either your way or you going to cry to ko4life cause if its not your way you wont win....WHA WHA WHA zike gg

he isnt telling u to fight naked. he's saying that u shoulda fought on 1500 buff and 720 hp pots. just imagine a 1v1 where both sides used 50% pots. no1 will win until both ran out of pots. to me it's just 100% not fair to use 50% pots. i could win any 1v1 with those pots. to me 50% pots is more lame than ctrl minor heal those should only be used for running through novas and tanking guard towers. and tbh i would complaint too if any1 i 1v1 used undying and 50% pots its 100% unfair so dont say zike cried.

Trii

there goes my respect for you...
    1 hand is enough to count amount of people with FULL shell set +8 on diez...
    u are still lame for talking like that.

Kiler666

tez u fckin KOM moron ... zzz 50% pots in duel and u said u have tons of it ??? legaly farm like hell right ?? and your items are realy *kehhm* shitty .....

Originally posted by Kiler666
    tez u fckin KOM moron ... zzz 50% pots in duel and u said u have tons of it ??? legaly farm like hell right ?? and your items are realy *kehhm* shitty .....
    Go back to DLW, Where the only kills you can get is to lvl 50- with crappy gear.

I remember myself laugh my ass of when Pat used abyss water against me when tanked because first duel he had to flee because of redball...

Abyss waters is not skill it's immortality 1v1 -_-

No offence tez U know I like your spamming on msn :wub: but yep using those on duel was Ajaax-kinda trick <_<

Zike wait till I get lvl 70 and I stop ctrl+F4 when I see your name at cz :lol:

Trii

he probably has like 1350 defense with that shit.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast