Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

GROBS the almighty ...

This is a discussion on GROBS the almighty ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wasnt here at the beginning of the war so i wont comment on anything and yes we probably did ...
Page: 4

XxNan0xX

i wasnt here at the beginning of the war so i wont comment on anything and yes we probably did made a mistake somewhere but this was meant to happen once i mean giza and turkiye were always going isi/felankor with full parties it just took one smart lil turk to get them organised and get the castle and as i've been telling BBF and most of you guys that clan had a lot of problems during the last few weeks so we couldnt really make any good decisions but for now lets just see how things will go i'm always optimistic and when i get married and get my papers in germany hell i'm coming baby then we gonna make a big party GERMAN STYLE[/b]
    <---- get the boxes of beer ftw :lol:

well, the war is over. i think reapers and artofwar did a great job, but it is sad
    that grobs didnt tell us about the problems in ur clan. like i say befor, we could
    take it and if there is more stability in the reapers again we could give it back.
    nvm... hope there is a possability to take it back.

at all my clanny´s and to all the reapers:

stay cool, we had some great wars out there or not ?
    think we should stop flaming around because it let us all look a bit tard

Smoker

smokee I FAK U!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! h34r:[/b]
    ¸haha i love you baby, i miss your sweet touches, your beautiful smile, your stinking breath when ya wake up next to me in the morning, your idiotic and really annoying laughter and who can forget that fuk right eye that goes a bit &#39;&#39;off-side&#39;&#39; ahh i love you baby
    <3

StoneColdAngel

1: if you dont care what he says or think then why are you responding to him?
    2: its just a game stop whineing that we lost it ok? ty
    3:stfu[/b]
    1 .I stopped
    2. Of course it&#39;s a game but its unacceptable to lose what you worked hard for because of one retard who is aware of his own advantages. Thats what makes us so pissed.
    3. Kiddy comment?!?!?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Are we all done now???

I am sure the better clan will take the castle.

/locked because it&#39;s going be a flame war.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The clan leader of AoW has asked to make a reply as he is angery one of his clannies posted this in anger.

I will allow him to post and then I will relock the thread.

I wish people in both clans to keep this disagreement from the forums please

shanttelimi

The clan leader of AoW has asked to make a reply as he is angery one of his clannies posted this in anger.
    I will allow him to post and then I will relock the thread.

I wish people in both clans to keep this disagreement from the forums please[/b]
    k lets c what he says

Banned

wow glad the leader of AoW sees my point of this guys posting crap out of anger

please though make love not war

please though make love not war[/b]
    zuzuz i think i wet myself

friend on vent says that all the time, just sounds funny idunno why either just does hahah

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

first of all i dont agree witht this flaming now. i wanna saya thanks for the long ally and i am proud to be a part of it. i think we could defend it but gr0bs decide to keep it and this way it wasnt defendable. now we need to go on and get the castle back. i will talk with the new leader of the clanremake about a possible ally and i will talk with other clans but we should be proud of what we had. this was a great time with alot experience for both side. i hope all learn somethink during the time and lets hope we get it back under our controll soon

@felix: thx for unlock it for a short time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234