Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Guess who is back

This is a discussion on Guess who is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; slim shadys back??[/b] Naw man i quit and i dont think ill come back :P...
Page: 4

Ganadorph Senior Member

slim shadys back??[/b]
    Naw man i quit and i dont think ill come back :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i thought this was gonna be a post about KoM.......but its not......so its boring
    oh and btw KB sucks...they couldnt take CSW with an allianc eof every turk player on diez from AHM alliance, ROFL...they had to wait til AHM got sick of KO and quit and opened all the gates and gave away the castle[/b]
    eh. that sounds like a self-owning statement tbh. ahm couldn't take the castle off blood until blood clan got disbanded by devile, so whats ur point -_-. (not that i am helping kb ofc, just that the statement doesn't make much sense)

LeGrunt

yup he is back also lBlacklordl , T0TH and Pr0gresive

gz Diez have now 6 more Chitin Shields [/b]

I cant understand you.I wonder how a dreamworld is there in your mind?How you can talk like this however you know nothing?
    Yes, LeGrunt, T0TH and lBLaCkLorDl unblocked.
    1-) Where is Pr0gressive?
    2-) Where is 6x Chitin Shields?
    Stop talking about the things if you know nothing.Stop being a Lamer.You always said full +9 - full +3 for us.Go check the KoK for see if you was right or not.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I cant understand you.I wonder how a dreamworld is there in your mind?How you can talk like this however you know nothing?
    Yes, LeGrunt, T0TH and lBLaCkLorDl unblocked.
    1-) Where is Pr0gressive?
    2-) Where is 6x Chitin Shields?
    Stop talking about the things if you know nothing.Stop being a Lamer.You always said full +9 - full +3 for us.Go check the KoK for see if you was right or not.[/b]
    Some chitin shields are in your inventory + the mysterious CS+8 what you made by NCS bug
    + the Chitin Shields of blacklord and T0TH
    if its 5-6 doesn't make any different fact is there are some more inside server
    oh you are not full you are near like full does it any different ? 3 parts or 5 parts after you selling +10 items on Cafegeveze?
    full+3 of course show me the link in KOK where we can see your legit +0 jewels? I never saw a option in KoK to see jewels

Ok tell us a logical way to make legit dual rof+3 for alot clan members ?
    well maybe your 999 days left, but why are some people still banned ? example Wasabi
    I never said that your inn hostess items are illegal I know they are Isiloon , felankor etc clan drops

why you was back in firedrake a unfair player -
    when we was @ isiloon with over 30 ppl there was you and 3-5 claw members and lure servants
    cuz you knew that we had the might to kill it easy

what was your problem ? you can't accept that another players get items from isiloon ?

why we shouldn't kill isiloon when the floor is empty ? why your clan was gay offend us and lure servants with no sense ?

is this your fair tactical playing?

is This the mighty Legrunt the biggest Item seller of Diez?

I have no problems with you but clear this points

Validating

hi lecunt

before I forget Mr Electron aka Legrunt

enough to see how gay servant lurers Claw are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTgDu9ufC4

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well, the point is, HY!

How ya been? Hows progressive and his entire gang? Is diez still booring?

LeGrunt

Some chitin shields are in your inventory + the mysterious CS+8 what you made by NCS bug[/b]
    1-) I got 1x CS only and its +8.If I got more than the CS, be sure it will be shown on the KoK.I never hide my items.

+ the Chitin Shields of blacklord and T0TH[/b]
    2-) T0TH haven't CS.

oh you are not full you are near like full does it any different ? 3 parts or 5 parts[/b]
    3-) Yea, You right.Doesn't matter 3 parts or 5 parts.Thats not the point.The point is "You speak without know the things".

full+3 of course show me the link in KOK where we can see your legit +0 jewels? I never saw a option in KoK to see jewels[/b]
    4-) Tell me why I got +2 rofs If I make dual rofs +3 for my clan members?

well maybe your 999 days left, but why are some people still banned ? example Wasabi[/b]
    5-) I cant make decisions and answers about blocked accounts.Its on K2's hands.You should ask to K2 for more information.

when we was @ isiloon with over 30 ppl there was you and 3-5 claw members and lure servants
    cuz you knew that we had the might to kill it easy

what was your problem ? you can't accept that another players get items from isiloon ?

why we shouldn't kill isiloon when the floor is empty ? why your clan was gay offend us and lure servants with no sense ?

is this your fair tactical playing?[/b]
    6-) Thats was a strategy nub.What was you expecting?We let you to kill Isiloon, you make items for your clans and then come to CSW with the items?Do you think that we are stupid?Did you think about KB's power and CLaW's power at old times?Humans was coming to CSW with 10x clan(also their alliances) and we was 3x clan only.How we was fighting with 218012690816908126 ppl in the castle?We was powerful than you all because we always farmed the Delos.Most of you was doing PK with shit items in CZ when we was killing the Delos monsters for our items.We got +1 unique when you got +0 unique.We got +2 unique when you got +1 unique.We always become at next step about the items against you.
    What we said to everyone?Isiloon is there..We are there..You can come and kill the Isiloon if u can..So stop talk about the Isiloon if you wasn't able to kill Us and Isiloon at same time.
    Am I looks hot in the lure movie? =)

is This the mighty Legrunt the biggest Item seller of Diez?[/b]
    7-) Can you explain to everyone; When I sell MY CLAN DROPS for MYSELF?I was trading Clan Drops in Moradon but why?
    Your clan friends was fighting in your clan when you drop an Iron Necklace(Its mine! - Can I get it? - I need it - No, Its mine - I deserve it because Im the oldest member of Clan -------- Afterwards... Clan Leader comes and takes the drop).
    I was selling the Iron Necklaces in Moradon for dual ROLs + dual WEs and 4 person was getting the parts.I think this is not for being The Best Seller of Diez.This is for my clan friends' items.

I have no problems with you[/b]
    8-) I have problem with you.I wonder can you talk like this in front of us in Real Life?Im very happy for you because you dont live in Turkey.Thats explains me how you talk very relax in the forums.

9-) Did you take care smth?I wrote this text for you only.Because there is nobody else like you in the forums.Stop lie about people and live your life.

Note to everyone: I always said my items on forums and nobody believed cause of some lamers.KoK is provides the player informations now.So please do not talk about people if you know nothing.Try to ask =)

hi lecunt[/b]
    hi gayzor

1-) I got 1x CS only and its +8.If I got more than the CS, be sure it will be shown on the KoK.I never hide my items.
    2-) T0TH haven't CS.
    3-) Yea, You right.Doesn't matter 3 parts or 5 parts.Thats not the point.The point is "You speak without know the things".

5-) I cant make decisions and answers about blocked accounts.Its on K2's hands.You should ask to K2 for more information.
    6-) Thats was a strategy nub.What was you expecting?We let you to kill Isiloon, you make items for your clans and then come to CSW with the items?Do you think that we are stupid?Did you think about KB's power and CLaW's power at old times?Humans was coming to CSW with 10x clan(also their alliances) and we was 3x clan only.How we was fighting with 218012690816908126 ppl in the castle?We was powerful than you all because we always farmed the Delos.Most of you was doing PK with shit items in CZ when we was killing the Delos monsters for our items.We got +1 unique when you got +0 unique.We got +2 unique when you got +1 unique.We always become at next step about the items against you.
    What we said to everyone?Isiloon is there..We are there..You can come and kill the Isiloon if u can..So stop talk about the Isiloon if you wasn't able to kill Us and Isiloon at same time.
    7-) Can you explain to everyone; When I sell MY CLAN DROPS for MYSELF?I was trading Clan Drops in Moradon but why?
    Your clan friends was fighting in your clan when you drop an Iron Necklace(Its mine! - Can I get it? - I need it - No, Its mine - I deserve it because Im the oldest member of Clan -------- Afterwards... Clan Leader comes and takes the drop).
    I was selling the Iron Necklaces in Moradon for dual ROLs + dual WEs and 4 person was getting the parts.I think this is not for being The Best Seller of Diez.This is for my clan friends' items.
    8-) I have problem with you.I wonder can you talk like this in front of us in Real Life?Im very happy for you because you dont live in Turkey.Thats explains me how you talk very relax in the forums.

9-) Did you take care smth?I wrote this text for you only.Because there is nobody else like you in the forums.Stop lie about people and live your life.

Note to everyone: I always said my items on forums and nobody believed cause of some lamers.KoK is provides the player informations now.So please do not talk about people if you know nothing.Try to ask =)
    hi gayzor[/b]

OMG LeGrunt is on fire

2-) T0TH haven't CS.

hi gayzor[/b]
    1) KoK only show dressed items, not the items in your inventory or inn hostess, before you was unbanned u was selling 1 more cs+8 too Huh where came all this mysterious Chitin Shields ?
    2) You also said long time ago that T0TH haven't shell +9...KoK telling us different things..
    3) I wouldn't say that u have shells+9 when I not see you hiding near Hell Hounds in Fire Drake + with a Avedon +9 who are in TOXYO's Character..I know what I say and you know what I meant
    4)Tell me why you unsealed your rofs+3 and replace with rof+3 ? and tell me why you was selling Rof+3 in forums ( you or you clan members doesn't make different)
    5) you don't know why you are unbanned, but you know how to get +10 rogue shell set?
    6) That was a strategy ? your strategy looking like a crying baby who not got his lolipop ( in this case his iron necklace)
    We was alot times there when the floor was empty, we also cleaned deserteagle from the floor why they wasn't so strong when your all items are 1 step over us ?
    I remember days when was Isiloon floor there was sometimes 6 clans kb - claw - deserteagle and subclans
    we killed permanent deserteagle and attacked isiloon - claw was luring servants and kb was attacking isiloon
    why we got always the drops when your 1 step over us might was so strong
    when your members are so strong why I pwned your clan members with my char MeinKampf everytime
    Skills > Items
    7) I don't care of drops..I made alot on Anvil and I was just everytime on isiloon to kill your noob ally deserteagle
    8) You can have problems or not. Why I should talk this in your own hood everywhere in instanbul
    we can meet us in Balikesir only you and me I know that you are alone nothing - Herkes Kendi Mekaninda öter
    9) I'm telling the facts and everybody know how you make your items. I just remember you the jewel bug on anvil whit Dursun
    and since Rlax hate you all he told us alot more over your great ''legit'' history in diez

Lets say all your +9 items are legit ?

how you get a legit rogue shell set +10, Dread Shield+10,Hellbreaker+10 and selling it on Gevezeonline?

Banned Senior Member

that guy also can be a wannabe legrunt:P

Validating

rofl how the fuk do u get all those items, u have to be a gm :s

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

eh. that sounds like a self-owning statement tbh. ahm couldn't take the castle off blood until blood clan got disbanded by devile, so whats ur point -_-. (not that i am helping kb ofc, just that the statement doesn't make much sense)[/b]
    when did ahm ever try to take the castle from blood? oh right, they never did...in fact if anything ahm actually helped blood defend the castle(for free) from time to time lol

i mean shit i was symbolic at the time and i helped blood defend the castle too lol not like they needed the help xD but it was fun to charged blade people during csw

whereas KB DID try to take the castle from ahm, they couldnt do it alone, they couldnt do it with 4-5 clan alliance, they couldnt do it with practically every turk on the server alliance...KB just simply could NOT beat ahm alliance....even with all their quest bugged levels and duped items(LOL @ str0m and his crew)

LeGrunt

[/b]
    You really brainless.
    1-)You always said full +9 for me and I said go check the KoK for see if Im full +9 or not.There is only 3x +9 item on LeGrunt.Even the weapons are +8.You still cant understand what I mean.Because you are brainless.
    Do you know mean of the Trade?Let me tell you..Its mean buy + sell the somethings and profit somethings.If you sell something cheaper than others.I can buy from you and I can sell the bought things with additional prices.
    I was not selling CS +8 only before I got unblocked.I was sold +9 too.Check out the KoK for this too.Is that clear answer for you LordOfTheLamers?
    2-)I dont remember something like this.I think its in your mind again =)
    3-)Yea, I was checking the Shells and Avedon on my account near Hell Hounds(or whatever).We wanted to buy the shells and we checked(for see if we buy what will happend).So we bought and gone to CZ without Valkrie.I cant see any problem about this.I even posted GM conversations about this.We tryed the items, asked the GMs, then bought and used.You cant accept this because you was a noob at the time=)
    4-)LORDOFTHELAMERS, who needs to hide the items?I DONT NEED.You could not able to see me on KoK If I wanted to hide my items.I didnt hide my items for everybody can see the reality.Be sure Im not child like you.If I make something at somewhere, I always stays back of the thing.
    5-)I know very well why Im unblocked=)
    6-)BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.You say you was powerful but you still cry here for Isiloon.Thats explains us you was not powerful=)
    7-)BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.
    8-)I can come every point in Turkey for kicking your ASS for making a Movie.You say everybody is man at own place? LOL
    I say, Man is a man at EVERY PLACE.Gerektiği zaman seni balıkesirdende aldırırım, konyadanda aldırırım, muğladanda aldırırım problem değil.
    9-)Anvil bug?I think you talk about 2x +0 unique = 1x +1 unique? Lets check who reported the dupe method to the K2 Network.

Download link: www.freewebtown.com/SLipKn0T/DupeMethod.wmv (its slow but still working)
    NOTE: I dont talk with Dursun for years =)
    10-)How I get the +10 items?I am buying.Is that enough?
    11-) I dont need to explain you anything but I need to explain to people cause of your lies about us.

12-) Explain to people where is pr0gressive?Explain to people where is 6x CS in our accounts?Explain your LIES.SHOW PROOF PLS.DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

13-) I will not answer you anymore.I want to see your proofs about Progressive and CS.Dont fatigue your fingers to talk about old times.Lets talk about present time.

You really brainless.
    1-)You always said full +9 for me and I said go check the KoK for see if Im full +9 or not.There is only 3x +9 item on LeGrunt.Even the weapons are +8.You still cant understand what I mean.Because you are brainless.
    Do you know mean of the Trade?Let me tell you..Its mean buy + sell the somethings and profit somethings.If you sell something cheaper than others.I can buy from you and I can sell the bought things with additional prices.
    I was not selling CS +8 only before I got unblocked.I was sold +9 too.Check out the KoK for this too.Is that clear answer for you LordOfTheLamers?
    2-)I dont remember something like this.I think its in your mind again =)
    3-)Yea, I was checking the Shells and Avedon on my account near Hell Hounds(or whatever).We wanted to buy the shells and we checked(for see if we buy what will happend).So we bought and gone to CZ without Valkrie.I cant see any problem about this.I even posted GM conversations about this.We tryed the items, asked the GMs, then bought and used.You cant accept this because you was a noob at the time=)
    4-)LORDOFTHELAMERS, who needs to hide the items?I DONT NEED.You could not able to see me on KoK If I wanted to hide my items.I didnt hide my items for everybody can see the reality.Be sure Im not child like you.If I make something at somewhere, I always stays back of the thing.
    5-)I know very well why Im unblocked=)
    6-)BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.You say you was powerful but you still cry here for Isiloon.Thats explains us you was not powerful=)
    7-)BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.............................................[/b]
    1.) I will show you a gevezeonline link later where I said 3x shell+9 and Avedon+9, btw your weapon wasn't +8 it was avedon+9 and you borow or sold it to TOXYO. Funny is that after all Bifrost items got wiped a guy called Legrunt have a item called Avedon+9 in a short period and in a period where NCS dupe started
    2) you don't remember your own faults everytime u just searching for mistakes about me but u never found anything and can just say Lamer bla bla
    3) You was checking the duped shells+9 and the duped avedon+9 because you bought it ? what a lame excuse..lets take the facts to the table... You need nobody to buy items you duped always your own items or bought it edited from GM's
    Why a guy called Legrunt should buy items from another players ? you already said you are 1 step over all 1 step with illegal shit of course
    4) yeah who need to hdie the items and get banned for around 2.5 years? don't say u get banned for isiloon drops because toxyo and T0TH got banned too and they haven't any isiloon bank ? your lame excuses are over...you can't tell people the truth
    and the biggest lamer are you who finance his life with virtual mall
    5) why a GM supported guy shouldn't be unbanned after his 999 days left? yes you know it
    6) its just sad that people who call themself as the server might , need to lure servants and got pwned alot time..my char was more powerful as your illegal-advanced clannies ever be...and not just item oriented
    7) I know that legal playing hurts for you...you can't find any words as bla bla
    8) you can come and try but when you here you stand like a pussy beside me...and when you come I will send you without items home aldiririm degil yanliz geleceksin senin agzini yüzünü dagitim yazin beklerim balikesire
    9) good job after you used the bug alot times you reported it
    10) very lame excuse you are buying the +10 items ? you are buying it from GM of course..in principle this items are illegal too
    so you not quit to deal with illegal shit. this +10 items only proof that the cheater legrunt never changed

before you find out all this illegal shit you was the biggest noob on Diez , you always just blame yourself

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast