Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hacked My Account or accuont login bug

This is a discussion on Hacked My Account or accuont login bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha only torment now hehe :wub:...
Page: 3

Vlein

haha
    only torment now hehe :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Vlein
    haha
    only torment now hehe *:wub:

no no no just slow me thats all :P nothing else

Originally posted by tez/aja

i still got more skills then these fags flaming me even naked so they can fuck off
    i don't like flaming ppl since i feel it is pointless because they will continue to do what they do no matter what i or any1 else saids but why if u have skill do u need +8 shells? which btw not even the best lvl 70 warrior (F9devil) has, also if ur so skilled why would u have a staff that is ment for some1 with 112 int and don't bullshit me about "OO NO 20 POINTS BLA BLA BLA!!111ONE!" the reason they structured that staff to require that much int is to stop mages from having an unfair advantage so basically ur a cheater.

I've been hacked before so i know the pain it causes and i wouldn't wish it on any1 even tho u may have babshopped/bug abused, but im suggesting u may wanna reform ur opionin on bug abusing and buying rediciolous items cause it seems Karma is not gonna let it flow .

Banned

ah trust me man i am not crying over this or anything k2 does anymore and have not for a long time...i just take it all in stride...as far as my items only thing crazy are those shells and if they are free why not have them....they cost me nothing so whty not......and i will play naked in cz with skill and have fun as i have been

i dont let anything with this game get me mad anymore and has not for some time now....just take each hit on the chin like we all do

as far as bug abusing if k2 put it there and someone does it oh well and i have always said this and never flamed anyone for it....i see countless people tping out of jails and never said anything i also see countless other shit and dont say or care anymore about the bugs in this game

my point is to be careful cause anyone can log on your account with this bug and take your shit as i and many others have in the past few days

AGAIN MAYBE GMS ARE HACKING TO GET ITEMS WHO KNOWS I WOULD NOT PUT IT PAST K2

:OnSlaught:

I feel bad I sold you those rols

Banned

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    I feel bad I sold you those rols
    its ok its not your fault and no chargebacks dont worry...i dont do that shit ever

MaJe

Pfff. Really sad about that bro...
    Why everything bad finds u?

PeekaBooIseeU

Sorry to hear you got screwed!!! Damn I hope they fix this bug Soon ... But I havent got a response from CS for my rolled back trina piece been a week ... Bought premium and stayed on for a while and logged off trina was missing ... WTF ! =(

Banned

yeah its sad but oh well its a game i am here to have fun and will do it naked now

we will see when and if they fix me....i already put the cs ticket in

Originally posted by tez/aja
    yeah its sad but oh well its a game i am here to have fun and will do it naked now

we will see when and if they fix me....i already put the cs ticket in
    Sad to hear that, some friend told me he could log in some human acc, from his main acc, there was something weird in the db, but now i understund why i spiked u around 580 dmg -_-, nice duel anyways u need to practice more ur combo u didn't even touch 15% of my hp.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

[quote]
    and dro goes for me 1st ever time wtf....dro is gay
    quote]

but i caught you didnt I? Totally worth it, even if i got exped by towers, had no stones on me and had to press ok it was worth it :lol:

Anyway, shit just keeps finding you :blink: . If I were you, i`d change my ip, change name, change everything, and get your stuff slowly, instead of going out the closeth as pwnage warrion. Still sad to hear it man, you are the 1# target of k2

Banned

[quote]
    and dro goes for me 1st ever time wtf....dro is gay
    quote]

but i caught you didnt I? Totally worth it, even if i got exped by towers, had no stones on me and had to press ok it was worth it :lol:

Anyway, shit just keeps finding you :blink: . If I were you, i`d change my ip, change name, change everything, and get your stuff slowly, instead of going out the closeth as pwnage warrion. Still sad to hear it man, you are the 1# target of k2
    ty chusco and dro......

chusco was a good 1v1 when dro wasnt there *fag* and yes i need to learn to combo better running...my stand still combo is good but i am still learning running combo and poting...thats my prob....potting and running combo wack me all out

dro OMG u pressed ok wtf gay carry stones n00b...lol :P

its already being taken care of but ty and love love to you all

Amine

Thast why i saw u naked during the war, i was like ... wtf !? h43r: , now i understand why .... man please dont leave too .... game is becoming boring .... everyday, goods guns leaving .....

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Amine
    Thast why i saw u naked during the war, i was like ... wtf !? h43r: , now i understand why .... man please dont leave too .... game is becoming boring .... everyday, goods guns leaving ..... *
    Goodguns coming back too o.o;

Banned

i am not leaving dont worry i had fun yestesterday at war running around nake with my bone cleaver and acid poting all you gay orcs while my clan came from hehind and jacked you up

very funny to see them all run for cause i am naked take then get acid potted to death and then my guys 1 hit most of you cause ur armor is shot.....i got to fraps more of this

i need a better pc that wont lag me down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123