Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

This is a discussion on Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fuk you, Fuk ure forum, Fuk ure game cam, Fuk KO, Fuk War, Fuk zero, just Fuk it. You little ...
Page: 2

Tickled

Default Errr

Fuk you, Fuk ure forum, Fuk ure game cam, Fuk KO, Fuk War, Fuk zero, just Fuk it. You little kids can have ure bugged, cheat infested, turk infested game.

Tickled

Default Emp

And fuk you thief

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: Errr

Originally posted by Tickled
    Fuk you, Fuk ure forum, Fuk ure game cam, Fuk KO, Fuk War, Fuk zero, just Fuk it.
    u sound like a turk

dpierre6

hmmm some1 angwwy they lost? and who is a theif.....if your calling me a theif what did i steal?! o_O

thanatos

some turkish noob called me duper cheater cuz i had a chitin shield lol.. he said " you dupe , you ys dupe , you have cs " i was like :wacko: :blink:

tickled i can recommend another forum for you, where you can share information on the best ways to speedglitch, but you probably already know it huh. B)

dpierre6

Originally posted by thanatos
    some turkish noob called me duper cheater cuz i had a chitin shield lol.. he said " you dupe , you ys dupe , you have cs " i was like *:wacko: *:blink:
    my clannies were arguing wiht thelast clan the other day and they had the nerver to call us dupers/hackers cuz we all have shells +7, i have dual mds+8, the other has ii+8, and the last person in my clan has cs+6 (yes 3 men clan ftw) and im like wtf the thelast calling us dupers!? :wacko:

Default Re: Um

Originally posted by Tickled
    If you were good it would be 1 thing. If you had 2k defense it would be another thing. But I do 1300 then 900 damage to you. You red ball, then instantly have full hp.
    This is probably becouse ur combo sux. Before few days i was 1vs1 with dpierre on ratnik (friends) lvl 65 sin he was 64 and i killed him few times becouse ratnik got better gear but his healing is perfect. When i was human every day i was with dp in arena and he praticed minor heal combo while others was in cz we were in arena on scrolls. Dp learned me many things and finaly when i learned minor heal combo a lil i got hacked <_< .

Btw 2,2k mana is enough to pot minor soulpot. I got few game cam movies how dp tanking crimson wing on minor heal and he was farming fallen angels solo too.

Tickled dont cry theres nothin wrong there and acid pot is gay and if you cant kill dp without dd coz he hate it that means go pratice ur combo and minor combo.

And btw when dp get 70+ that will be pwnage.

DP my baba :wub:

P.S Sry on my english im trying to do my best

dpierre6

Default Re: Um

Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tickled
    If you were good it would be 1 thing. If you had 2k defense it would be another thing. But I do 1300 then 900 damage to you. You red ball, then instantly have full hp.
    This is probably becouse ur combo sux. Before few days i was 1vs1 with dpierre on ratnik (friends) lvl 65 sin he was 64 and i killed him few times becouse ratnik got better gear but his healing is perfect. When i was human every day i was with dp in arena and he praticed minor heal combo while others was in cz we were in arena on scrolls. Dp learned me many things and finaly when i learned minor heal combo a lil i got hacked <_< .

Btw 2,2k mana is enough to pot minor soulpot. I got few game cam movies how dp tanking crimson wing on minor heal and he was farming fallen angels solo too.

Tickled dont cry theres nothin wrong there and acid pot is gay and if you cant kill dp without dd coz he hate it that means go pratice ur combo and minor combo.

And btw when dp get 70+ that will be pwnage.

DP my baba :wub:

P.S Sry on my english im trying to do my best[/b]
    omg there is so much :wub: :wub: :wub: in the room :wub: :wub: <3 soon i will remake MravRatn1kFanclub

I have an auto cure program. I am also an edited character.

EatMeTheMage

i cheat by killing people and using some redicilously insane healing pot known as the 720

Tickled

Default MD

Ya DP you have MD +8 because I made you one. Mad because I lost 50 np? No. It's funny how it seems like the same 7 retards are on here talkin to you, and about me. Who cares about this bugged game. Whoever said I sound like a turk, take a look at my typing, then look at MRav. No offense Ratnick. Some people need to be shown things because they are too stupid to realize what's right in front of them. Last post leave me alone stupidheads

redfieldTnT

back in ko LXN called me a macroer cause i was killing skeletons in like 2 hits ^_^

on my bp

not called a cheater since than ^_^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Last time I checked, auto potting , auto minor , edited char oh also my char is a GM char and not a normal one.

Erian

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i killed some lvl 62ish noobs in arena unbuffed and they think im cheating. *They dont know my lvl at all but because I kill them, im a cheater lol. *When I wanted to do hob goblin quest, I wiped out 10 orcs there unbuffed (took me a couple attempts lol) with minor heal and they accused me of using minor heal program. *meh. *go lvl, then talk to me

i got called a cheater by tuna cause i own him naked 1on1 im sorry tuna

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast