Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is this person not banned. He does naught but jump in posts that do not concern him in particular ...
Page: 12

Banned

Why is this person not banned. He does naught but jump in posts that do not concern him in particular and flame and name call and act like a complete moron... frankly I get tired of reading his posts and always seem to come across them in every topic. This is, I might add the only person I really feel like driving to their house and slapping the shit out of.[/b]
    hahahaahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
    frankly this is to do with ares and bifrost..witch i do both and today we got like 8 people xped by egos...but hey dont like my post then /dont read...come to my house i would like to see a fellow KO player any time any day ya noob :lol:
    and yet you still jumped in this post flaming me so your mr inocent aswell ? ofcourse you see me in every topic because i have a very wide opinion that i want everyone!! to hear ... i name call ? i rarley name call but when i do its someone who deserves it..look at flippin and lemon they always name call because they have nothing better to say..

I dont think hes acting ... :lol:[/b]
    B)

Why is this person not banned.[/b]
    Good to see you Rei - your grandson is a sweetie.

I had the same question btw ..

Thats sir cause you never went past the maze . Have you ever done greeds ? they hit 3.5 k + on 1400 ac . Also a lvl 75 priest would get xped cause he is constantly trying to heal his party while he has mobs agro on him and not run away and save himself like 70 priest without good gear.So ask for the circumstances on how it can happen before you judge and increase e-penis or stfu.[/b]
    i do lusts most of the time so yes i went past the maze, know my way out by heart, and yes i have gone to greeds already, once with boshporium and a few times with mostly deserteagle. And so far i must say i have done a pretty good job healing my party when they get raided so you must not start telling me im a noob at this game.

Lemon

sillyho dosent lie......
    if he said complianced said it when he was head GM then he said it..[/b]
    Who said sillyho was lieing? Compliance isn't incharge anymore. Jesus vandy just fuck off already.

heimdalll

Lemon dont be pissed of bout idiot who listen and read ONLY what he want .
    And vandy retard start reading and learning.....NOOB = NEW PLAYER so stop using that word as ofend couz most ppl here r not new players and they dont care if u call tham n00bs couz they know what that mean
    And yes compliance is not a GM anymore so it is bug abuse doing isi or felankor on a2 or a3.

1st u dont have delos on a2 or a3 so u cant enter on normal way.
    2nd when u go in abiss on like 10 floor and try to go to a2 or a3 u will get disconnected unless if u r in dragon cave.
    3rd on Lemon SS u can see that Humanblissray said it is bug and they r not banning now. So its a BUGGGGG ffs .

i am done .

P.S fck off gayzor.....

Robokill

And vandy retard start reading and learning.....NOOB = NEW PLAYER so stop using that word as ofend couz most ppl here r not new players and they dont care if u call tham n00bs couz they know what that mean
    And yes compliance is not a GM anymore so it is bug abuse doing isi or felankor on a2 or a3.

2nd when u go in abiss on like 10 floor and try to go to a2 or a3 u will get disconnected unless if u r in dragon cave.
    3rd on Lemon SS u can see that Humanblissray said it is bug and they r not banning now. So its a BUGGGGG ffs .

i am done .

P.S fck off gayzor.....[/b]
    combo is supposed to be a bug, so shouldn't combo'ing be bug abuse? Combo is a bug and k2 does not ban for it. A2/A3 isiloon/felanker is a bug but k2 does not ban for it. They are in the same catagory of bugs atm, which is accepted/not bannable bugs. I see no problem with it at all.

rattrap

Accounts are available only to adults or, in their discretion, their minor child. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case they will take full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement.
    this is from http://www.knightonlineworld.com/reg...php?eula=agree
    children should not even be on this forum unless thier parent is looking over them, which i dont think is the case for many of the people on this forum and game.

oh and I thought this was effective as well....
    Excessive flaming, in any section except the Off Topic section, will result in a warn (not necessarily a BAN; perhaps a verbal warning). Flaming includes purposefully demeaning other users in a non-satirical manner, and is at the discretion of administrators or moderators.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126600

and also on the a2/a3 abyss thing
    bug
    a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine

abuse
    To use wrongly or improperly; misuse

http://dictionary.reference.com/
    too bad k2 deletes the news sometimes or i would look up when the abyss was closed down on a3 first then closed down on a2.
    I'm not going to waste my time to look up "closed" I assume everyone here has the knowledge of the meaning of that word.
    Now with that established, relogging to go to a2/a3 abyss is infact a bug.
    In this topic ready2die clan openly admits to abusing a bug, and the punishment?
    Update: All Bug Abuse
    Ban 30 days

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php
    Soviet opened this topic to ask for help against the strongest orc party that pks (people kill) in bifrost on the ares server, ready2die, not for this to be a flame topic.
    I hope the administrators will take the proper action on this topic and clean this topic up.

Also about combo, k2 did say that this bug was ok to abuse. To my knowledge there are no other bugs that k2 has said were ok.

Banned

Who said sillyho was lieing? Compliance isn't incharge anymore. Jesus vandy just fuck off already.[/b]
    lemon men i know you love me so stop saying all these bad things to me..all the vulgar language you are using is not aceptable

i am done .

P.S fck off gayzor.....[/b]
    imm thats not what noob really means ya noob
    who said it wasnt a bugg ? .. come on read

+1 ratt

ReiRei

Good to see you Rei - your grandson is a sweetie.

I had the same question btw ..[/b]
    Thanks. Yes he is a sweetie. He officially owns me.

Karus have always pk'd in bifrost, they always will. You have to remember to be alert. Not too hard to full heal and then sleep. If it is becoming an issue every time, party with a full healer and a duffer. I personally used to love a bit of pk in the middle of farming. It breaks up the monotony. Heal, sleep, heal and then off you go to pk a bit, come back and then farm a bit more.

Vandy... I am a noob. I have played for over 3 years, leveled up many chars, stopped with my priest at almost 72.. and yet. I will admit I am still a noob. There are so many things I did not get to do. I totally suck at comboing to this day. Perhaps I should heal before curing or cure before healing.. I get a bit confused and still learn as I go. Being called a noob in this game is not a put-down. I personally don't think there is anyone who isn't who plays. We are all learning.

Reached a decision on vandy upon going back and looking at all his posts. Vandy is obviously an alt account. Someone wants to be an asshole... and is too scared to be an asshole in their own regular account. So, they make a new one to anonymously be an ass in. And, since he is not yet banned and flames regularly.. one can only assume he is somehow related to the mods in this forum. Whoever you are.. come on. be an asshole under your regular account.

I am missing KO... not enough to uninstall Wow from my pc and reinstall KO though. and not enough to sort thru the past 12 patches and fixes on one of the others.

r3wind

also considering ive seen your clannies raiding EW parties russiaboi, speaking for your clan the way u are is a little hypocritical dont ya think?[/b]
    beck, this guy isn't speaking for the clan, he speaks for himself and maybe some others, he can't speak for clan cuz not everyone agrees with him, such as myself i am a member of InfinitY and i don't really give a shit if orcs raid us during farming, cuz its a freaking pk zone

but infinity sucks
    i dont like r2d either i think there dickheads ( no offence warmen and other GG's in the clan) but people like STU in r2d make yall clan look like shit..but really....r2d can have the baba gear wanna know why? because they kill every fucking isiloon so STFU
    ive seen there clan chat and its always about isiloon..zzz pussy eating item hungry fuckers :P
    all you did was cry like a little bitch clan that you are
    PC does do bilfrost..dont know everytime but they do you dumb shits..oh and i CAN vouch for it..i use to be in the clan[/b]
    vandy who the fuck are you? how can u feel as if you can just go around saying clans suck?, first off that isn't right, if clans do suck, then it's prolly cuz they don't play 24/7 or make ko their life or take the time to learn how to pk or w/e the problem is, no one gives a shit if u don't like this clan or that clan, so keep that shit to urself

oh and since i am in InfinitY let me add something, we are a great clan, we may not have the greatest items, or the best of the best pk skills, or this and that, what makes us a GREAT CLAN is that we all stick together, work together, do everything together, help each other, talk to each other, communicate, we have people from all over the world in the clan which makes it even more special, everyone in our clan AND sub have great maturity (most of the time ) which makes this game even more enjoyable, this is what makes a great clan, the items and such just make it even more greater BUT IT ISNT EVERYTHING...

OVERALL to this topic, i don't have shit against any other clan, i look at it as great competition just like any other sport or w/e, some people wanna voice their opinion, just deal with it...HAVE FUN AND PLAY THE GAME, don't start shit with each other...make the game enjoyable for everyone

~peace out friends.

~wasaabii

rattrap

BTW vandy that was more directed towards you, since you were the flame war starter on this particular subject.
    Lemon was only defending for his clan.

FlippinSweeT

it's simple.

vandy - an idiot who thinks that using everyone else's char but his own is 1337 and that he can flame everyone that isn't on his line of intelligence, basically anyone with an IQ over 1 would be in that category.

russiaboi - just showing he doesn't appreciate what's goin on, he does have that right to say that.

lemon - a little pushy with the words but usually they're deserving when they're directed towards vandy

heimdalll

+ 1337 to flippin xD

<3 :P

Banned

Thanks. Yes he is a sweetie. He officially owns me.

Karus have always pk&#39;d in bifrost, they always will. You have to remember to be alert. Not too hard to full heal and then sleep. If it is becoming an issue every time, party with a full healer and a duffer. I personally used to love a bit of pk in the middle of farming. It breaks up the monotony. Heal, sleep, heal and then off you go to pk a bit, come back and then farm a bit more.

Vandy... I am a noob. I have played for over 3 years, leveled up many chars, stopped with my priest at almost 72.. and yet. I will admit I am still a noob. There are so many things I did not get to do. I totally suck at comboing to this day. Perhaps I should heal before curing or cure before healing.. I get a bit confused and still learn as I go. Being called a noob in this game is not a put-down. I personally don&#39;t think there is anyone who isn&#39;t who plays. We are all learning.

Reached a decision on vandy upon going back and looking at all his posts. Vandy is obviously an alt account. Someone wants to be an asshole... and is too scared to be an asshole in their own regular account. So, they make a new one to anonymously be an ass in. And, since he is not yet banned and flames regularly.. one can only assume he is somehow related to the mods in this forum. Whoever you are.. come on. be an asshole under your regular account.

I am missing KO... not enough to uninstall Wow from my pc and reinstall KO though. and not enough to sort thru the past 12 patches and fixes on one of the others.[/b]
    i lol&#39;ed at this one :lol:
    why does everyone think that just karus PK&#39;S in bifrost? you have another thing coming to you woman..i iwll give a example of something that happend in bifrost last time i went..we were doing egos and human priest would come over duff us for no reason..what does this call for ? orcs owning this shit out of noob humans..so we go over there own a party own a few randoms get about 5 people XPED and earned lots np&#39;s..i also lol&#39;ed out like you think this account is just a flame account..check my IP&#39;S hun this is the ONLY IP you will see me on ecept 1 other account and that was when i jacked it from my couzin and i logged once or twice..yet i rarly flame rarly since its a rule now..hey i might do a random flame but do i get in trouble for it ? no..but i dont go around calling people assholes and stuff like this..your just 1 of lemon and flippins shemale friends.. :lol: come back to KO i want you to because we will have another english speaker to the community ! but yet you still flame me..
    vandy who the fuck are you? how can u feel as if you can just go around saying clans suck?, first off that isn&#39;t right, if clans do suck, then it&#39;s prolly cuz they don&#39;t play 24/7 or make ko their life or take the time to learn how to pk or w/e the problem is, no one gives a shit if u don&#39;t like this clan or that clan, so keep that shit to urself

OVERALL to this topic, i don&#39;t have shit against any other clan, i look at it as great competition just like any other sport or w/e, some people wanna voice their opinion, just deal with it...HAVE FUN AND PLAY THE GAME, don&#39;t start shit with each other...make the game enjoyable for everyone

~peace out friends.

~wasaabii[/b]

BTW vandy that was more directed towards you, since you were the flame war starter on this particular subject.
    Lemon was only defending for his clan.[/b]
    i didnt start a bad flame i started a good opinion in my head ratt...maybe if you didnt know this topic started as a topic that was going to get flamed to death..is it my fault ? no but soveit could have said why kil in bifrost or bifrost pking needsto stop !! but he didnt he put all blame on orcs when he gets owned

it&#39;s simple.

vandy - an idiot who thinks that using everyone else&#39;s char but his own is 1337 and that he can flame everyone that isn&#39;t on his line of intelligence, basically anyone with an IQ over 1 would be in that category.

russiaboi - just showing he doesn&#39;t appreciate what&#39;s goin on, he does have that right to say that.

lemon - a little pushy with the words but usually they&#39;re deserving when they&#39;re directed towards vandy[/b]
    i dont use everyone char ..i have acces to like 3 and i only log them on ocasion..i dont play KO that much anymore...normally im just talking on MSN ...but yet just because you dont like my opinion makes it a flame?...if i was a hardcore flamer i would be IP banned for how much drama i put on these boards..after 1 MOD told me some something i really took it in to conciteration and i really cleaned up my words..maybe thats something you and lemon and few others around here need to do but i just dont go around topics calling people every name in the dictionary

Micky_g

B)