Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

hey back to game

This is a discussion on hey back to game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by brutalsnake he will buy your house and make you homeless with his parents money. +1 hade Well ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    he will buy your house and make you homeless with his parents money.
    +1 hade
    Well true dat

Hello Everyone, Dan (KillaHeala) here.
    i havent written a post for like 2-3 years here (quited CW about 4 years ago, then messed with private servers for a bit).
    anyway i dont wanna join the troll hunt / flame topic or whatever u wanna call it.

just entered here during my day job as 1 of my friends was trolling me and said there is a new class or something like that so i had to check...

anyway to the point - i havnt read the whole topic but i can say that about Adi (he didnt spend alot of money, if anything at all for his items).
    i myself when i quited sold about 10k USD worth of items, and this was before the merge and before the dupes or whatever going on since then... (and i havent cheated or scammed or duped or anything... and also didnt invest 1$ into the game - including all the prems i bought - paid them with items ingame for codes back then, so its fairly possible to gain ALOT of items without investing into the game, i can present myself as an example for it).
    it alot of hard work, farming and trading. i have no idea how much items or anything he got atm as we havnt been in touch for years...

but show some respect for him guy as he work hard and play hard to get his items / chars / clan mates.

and hello to everyone else i saw some old guys here also as Razor (the archer) and regiss the mage from Memontomory.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    i havent written a post for like 2-3 years here (quited CW about 4 years ago, then messed with private servers for a bit).
    anyway i dont wanna join the troll hunt / flame topic or whatever u wanna call it.

just entered here during my day job as 1 of my friends was trolling me and said there is a new class or something like that so i had to check...
    anyway to the point - i havnt read the whole topic but i can say that about Adi (he didnt spend alot of money, if anything at all for his items).
    i myself when i quited sold about 10k USD worth of items, and this was before the merge and before the dupes or whatever going on since then... (and i havent cheated or scammed or duped or anything... and also didnt invest 1$ into the game - including all the prems i bought - paid them with items ingame for codes back then, so its fairly possible to gain ALOT of items without investing into the game, i can present myself as an example for it).
    it alot of hard work, farming and trading. i have no idea how much items or anything he got atm as we havnt been in touch for years...

but show some respect for him guy as he work hard and play hard to get his items / chars / clan mates.

and hello to everyone else i saw some old guys here also as Razor (the archer) and regiss the mage from Memontomory.
    nowadays farming is out of the game, if you want to start from scratch now the only server you could go to is Asgard, if it isn't to late already aswell to go there.

Little archer Senior Member

Wow is that really you killaheala? Such a long time has gone by indeed.

Interesting clarification you made there, but remember that there has been a long time between you quitting and him playing by himself, so you cannot say anything for sure.

Also, respect is earned. Take a look at this very topic to see what kind of wonderful individual your clannie has turned into. To ask for respect just for supposedly refrain oneself from spending usd is silly, surely it can be commendable but not respect-worthy and this is coming from someone who also hasn't spent usd in this old game.

Nice to see your english has improved dramatically. I'll miss the good old killaheala wishing SARS upon people that he didn't quite appreciate though XD

well it was few years since we talk toegether last time, nice to see you agian.

heh, razor. well i didnt read the whole topic and not intend too tbh...
    about respect i agree with you about the thing that respect need to be earned and cannot be bought.
    yes alot of time has passed but from my personal history and knowing of adi and his brother (chen) i said what i said

about the English issue, you were talking about my sharer.
    my and shay started killaheala from lvl 1 together in CW (we shared before on xigenon)
    my english was always at a fine level. shay english is +-, but he his english has improved also
    i was mainly incharge on the trades / merchant and pking (we had few chars back then)
    NoMarcy (mainly dekel char) , KillaHeala (mainly me and shay) and some mage that i cant remember his name that we also had.

edit: Hello to regiss also

Little archer Senior Member

Ah yeah, it was that shay guy. My bad then lol.

Give the topic a quick read, it's great fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123