Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; try to win with gm on today war with 2800 ap he got hited by 180 :P...
Page: 15

try to win with gm on today war with 2800 ap he got hited by 180 :P

firenewbie11

There will never be anyway to obtain a finite answer on who would win because there are way to many factors to include. How
    would you know what equal skill is based on two different classes? Its just impossible to know. People could say assassin would
    win because of minor heal, ect..., but someone else could counterexample and say the warrior has spammable damage, ect...
    But no one is gonna really know what class is better or would win over which. I could beat the shit out of a bunch of people with
    a sin, but can't kill shit with a warrior, while my friend can kill everyone with warrior and can't do dipshit with an assassin. So there will be no way of finding out unless you have a pk bot or some shit like that. :P

Banned

There will never be anyway to obtain a finite answer on who would win because there are way to many factors to include. How
    would you know what equal skill is based on two different classes? Its just impossible to know. People could say assassin would
    win because of minor heal, ect..., but someone else could counterexample and say the warrior has spammable damage, ect...
    But no one is gonna really know what class is better or would win over which. I could beat the shit out of a bunch of people with
    a sin, but can't kill shit with a warrior, while my friend can kill everyone with warrior and can't do dipshit with an assassin. So there will be no way of finding out unless you have a pk bot or some shit like that. :P[/b]
    that has got to be the best reply ive read in this topic, very well put : )

TunaFishyMe

that has got to be the best reply ive read in this topic, very well put : )[/b]
    fuck you. my replies are always the best you cock sucker

Banned Senior Member

fuck you. my replies are always the best you cock sucker[/b]
    Bán plz:P ú ýs flámé

firenewbie11

that has got to be the best reply ive read in this topic, very well put : )[/b]
    Yo thanks. I just put it the way i see it.

i agree with TheMentoOne, saying that it depends on many other factors that depict the winner of a 1v1.

however, staying on topic, generally i'd that a low lvl (60-70) 1v1, a sin would win cuz minor heal could probably heal more of the warrior's damage. but on the other hand, after lvl 70 a warrior's damage begins to get much harder to out-minor no matter how amazing ur minor may be. yeah i think i contradicted myself in this post but im too lazy to go over it again.

Banned

fuck you. my replies are always the best you cock sucker[/b]
    i would like to say yours are the best, but im afraid you will turn me gay : (

Inactive Member

hi, if both a warrior and a assassin are equally leveled with equal gear and equal skills and equal stuff, who would win? if they would 1v1 right out.

i know some of you guys will say whoever have better skills and stuff but the truth is these two are equal with equal gear, and there is no such thing as balance, no matter how hard they try to balance the game, no such thing. so i want you to tell me straight up right now, who is the winner in the 1v1 warrior vs assassin.[/b]
    lol OFC warrior will win warriors are made all powerfull xD

firenewbie11

i agree with TheMentoOne, saying that it depends on many other factors that depict the winner of a 1v1.

however, staying on topic, generally i'd that a low lvl (60-70) 1v1, a sin would win cuz minor heal could probably heal more of the warrior's damage. but on the other hand, after lvl 70 a warrior's damage begins to get much harder to out-minor no matter how amazing ur minor may be. yeah i think i contradicted myself in this post but im too lazy to go over it again.[/b]
    That is true, but the assassin will have some new skills and more points into hp. Which will enable him to pot while minoring so there are still no way to figure this out.

And comparing np symbols with skills is a joke, i hardly had a symbol when i pkd on ares but i still beat the most with it, symbol is just how much time u spend pking nothing else[/b]
    100% right

Banned

U could always call the devolopers and ask them who would win if both were skilled and equally equiped. Im sure they've done the math, or at least tried it with some kind of bots.

thing is... hes saying diez would suck skillwise, but if i remember well the last time he played there was with a lvl 70 sin, which was full of +1s or even higher while 90% of the server still had +0s..

its not any higher on ares from what ive seen, the last few days ive been pking on ares with susg's archer and honestly.. that was even my very first time pking as an archer and the skill standart is for sure not any heigher, rather lower..
    only thing i saw was some turkish dupers with full shell+21 and whatelse that might have killed me.. or some shell bps spamming warriors for 1.5k dmg.. right all the duped items and edited chars on ares got alot to do with skill..
    lol really? dunno last time i've pked on diez with u in a party u didnt seem to play any better then our noobish diez ppl do..[/b]
    Excuse me whose archer?

Aba

Sin>Warrior always.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Excuse me whose archer?[/b]