Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

hi who will win?

This is a discussion on hi who will win? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; id say the sin cuz minor combo with equal gear but yet warrior might hit strong id say sin...
Page: 17

silverbuffer18

id say the sin cuz minor combo with equal gear but yet warrior might hit strong id say sin

firenewbie11

Let this topic end because no one will know who will win. Like I said before...there are too many variables in determining who would be victorious in a 1v1. Ask the question of what is consider equal gear and equal skill. People would now respond with...

"shell +8, shards +8/raptor +8, dd+7/sd+7, dual rol/roc ect..."

but then that would mean that the gear are not equal. shells +8 for a warrior have more defense than that of a rogue. Rols gives more hp bonus then that of a Roc. DD+7 reduces more damage then SD+7. Someone is now going to respond with...

"If they both had all the +8 gears and corresponding uniques for their class, then that means there gear is equal"

I would consider that to be incorrect but I guess what that person would be trying to point out. But what about equal skill? An assassin has 8 attack moves at 70+ to combo through which all inflict a different amount of damage, while the Warrior has 1 attack move not counting scream/legcut to combo. So that would mean the assassin requires more skill to combo through all the skills while trying to pull off a perfect hp/minor heal combo. The warrior would just spam damage, but unlike the assassin, the warrior doesn't have an "unlimited healing capalities" (0000000). That would mean the warrior most learn to time his pots so that he can stay alive long enough to kill the assassin without forgetting to soulpot to continue the damage being dealt so that the assassin cannot just spam minor and hope to live.

So who would win? Warriors hit for ass loads of damage over and over and over, but can't contiously heal while the assassin can continue to heal himself and attack at a constant rate but his attacks get weaker and his defense is not as great. There is no such as equal skill between two different classes because each class requires certain skills in different fields of battle to win.

Now let this topic die or end...but I have a feeling it will continue :lol:

-TheMentoOne (Pathos Assassin)

lost to u once, and u spammed rice cakes, just like u did against steven and amm0ck, but I wont get into
    past shit cuz ive pked with u and I saw your skills doesnt match to your 1v1's.
    Cant wait till I find u in the new server u dumb turk scammer[/b]

me too cant wait, but dont go orc so u dont ks my humans oke? noob bitch lier piece of shit

Banned

so much hostility : /

snipelord

i was just on a 74 sin and beat diamanthos_fiatomas (yea i spelled it wrong get the fuck over it) who is a lvl 80 duper/baba warrior on ares..

:MOLDER:

fag go play your own caracter... !!

<3

susGe

i was just on a 74 sin and beat diamanthos_fiatomas (yea i spelled it wrong get the fuck over it) who is a lvl 80 duper/baba warrior on ares..[/b]
    protip: that nigga sucks.

-RW-

bulb4 > all

snipelord

protip: that nigga sucks.[/b]
    yep yep but he was 80 with better gear and i was 74 with worse gear...

Sustain

Warrior&#39;s are designed hardest hitting, highest def and biggest hp. So if 80 lvl warrior can&#39;t beat with somewhat same gear as a sin lvl 80. WARRIOR FAILS IN LIFE.

Radke

thats a shit question Oo

qunix

warior > sin

UNL34SH3D

sin>war
    Minor heal owns

Banned

I dont think a 1 v 1 is proper unless done multiple times in arena. Cz has way to many variables.

Banned

I dont think a 1 v 1 is proper unless done multiple times in arena. Cz has way to many variables.