Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

How can they fix USKO"?

This is a discussion on How can they fix USKO"? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was thinking... this game is a piece of shit, has been for years...between the kxping, hacking, (lack of) customer support), ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default How can they fix USKO"?

    was thinking...

    this game is a piece of shit, has been for years...between the kxping, hacking, (lack of) customer support), babashopping, and god damn near impossibility of getting lvl 83...what can they do to fix this game?

    i played wow for a bit and noted a few things that theyre doing right and that they could probably do in USKO (as far as gameplay experience goes ).

    1 - make items non-tradeable. they started doing this recently with the old uniques, personal weapons, and krowaz...but i think they need to further this effort...thisll cut down on the babashopping.

    2 - make it easier to lvl to 83. i think anyone who has experienced playing ko pretty much knows how utterly impossible it is to get to 83..even with exp prem. best case scenario is 2 months (without a sharer) with exp prem and full 24/7 grinding...which will burn most people out completely. one thing i noticed when playing wow was that leveling to max lvl (85) is easier and much more fun with dungeons, quests, etc... while ko, its a complete and fucking utterly insane GRIND.

    its one thing if you have people in cz who are overgeared, pwning noobs, its another if at least everyone had a decent shot at being lvl 83...itll level the playing field out a little bit more...because some people will always have better gear...but if everyone is around the same level, then it wont make everything as lopsided.

    3- one of the MAIN reasons why KE was such an awesome fucking game was because most players were on a level playing field...meaning, that they were all within a few lvls (64-70) of each other in CZ, the best uniques were +0 , +7s and +8s were about what everyone had, and because most peoples items were somewhat similar people didnt die as quickly...you relied on teamwork and skill to get kills.

    where as recently, you have a bunch of people who camp town and arrow town/NT to get cheap kills or people who are insanely over geared and get cheap kills.

    really hope they fix this game up because compared to wow, i can now honestly say its a lot more fun in pvp.

  2. #2
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default



    ps : is just a change of host e.e! , mgame will give the patches (maybe the expansion) , everything will keep same

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    278

    Default

    go download a JPKO and u see how PRO game mgame can do

  4. #4
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    as long as turks and hacks exist, theres no way KO as a whole will be a good game.

    codes just too old, too easy to exploit and abuse. it would really really help to have a competent host that can ban cheaters and stop bug abusing on its tracks but thats as far as hope goes.

    ko is limited by its own age and mgame doesnt really care about english versions, the only way to remotely get a quality game depends entirely on the new host.

  5. #5
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    as long as turks and hacks exist, theres no way KO as a whole will be a good game.

    codes just too old, too easy to exploit and abuse. it would really really help to have a competent host that can ban cheaters and stop bug abusing on its tracks but thats as far as hope goes.

    ko is limited by its own age and mgame doesnt really care about english versions, the only way to remotely get a quality game depends entirely on the new host.
    what about japko /krko? You won't see any cheater there

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    they are hosted by mgame themselves...? correct me if im wrong

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    as long as turks and hacks exist, theres no way KO as a whole will be a good game.

    codes just too old, too easy to exploit and abuse. it would really really help to have a competent host that can ban cheaters and stop bug abusing on its tracks but thats as far as hope goes.

    ko is limited by its own age and mgame doesnt really care about english versions, the only way to remotely get a quality game depends entirely on the new host.

    wasnt there talk about the new update to ko...that under the bridge or whatever...wasnt that supposed to be a new game code and new graphics?

  8. #8
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    they are hosted by mgame themselves...? correct me if im wrong
    yep , mgames host those servers , i played just 1 week ( my ip got banned or something like that LOL) and i didn't see any cheater

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    278

    Default

    many turks rly many turks playing jpko and many gg proggramers tryed to make kxp for that even sexyreplay but nthing :s
    max they can do is autoloot lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zolikas View Post
    many turks rly many turks playing jpko and many gg proggramers tryed to make kxp for that even sexyreplay but nthing :s
    max they can do is autoloot lol
    i know lol it's crazy

  11. #11
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    I dont think that making it easier to get 83 will be good... You never had that feeling that you PKed to much and its get boring? Then you are looking for other stuff to do such as farming or exping?

    And about the items non-tradeable, I think that its to late for that coz ppl got already to crazy items, maybe in a new server it could be gg

  12. #12
    KOK A.d.m.i.n Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    223

    Default

    JPKO and KOKO have GMs that actually ban people who deserve it. That makes a big difference. And for KOKO you need personal identification to register so ban = banned for life.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zolikas View Post
    many turks rly many turks playing jpko and many gg proggramers tryed to make kxp for that even sexyreplay but nthing :s
    max they can do is autoloot lol
    That's not true. I used to play japko for more than 2 years and I know for a fact that koab used to work just by wetting up the pointers. Ask gebeleizis here on forums, he koxped to 75 or so with some of his friends. The only reason you barely see koxpers there is because of the registration restriction and the fact that gms are active. U can even contact them on a a website of mgame that has something like a pm system.

  14. #14
    Senior Member KillU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    wasnt there talk about the new update to ko...that under the bridge or whatever...wasnt that supposed to be a new game code and new graphics?
    yeah, and not just talk i think, its real.... Under the castle, an event it is, seems pretty sick, if this is JapKO then this is sumthin great MGame accomplished... take a look.

    Under the castle - Part 1
    Knight Online -Under The Castle-

    Under the castle - Part 2
    Knight Online -Under The Castle-

    ( ofc these are not my videos, this is from youtube )

    again i think MGame can make the game cheater free and fair like JapKO and KOKO, and even if they cant, they will sure be smart enough to licence it to a SMART company this time.... lets hope.

  15. #15
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    2 - make it easier to lvl to 83. i think anyone who has experienced playing ko pretty much knows how utterly impossible it is to get to 83..even with exp prem. best case scenario is 2 months (without a sharer) with exp prem and full 24/7 grinding...which will burn most people out completely. one thing i noticed when playing wow was that leveling to max lvl (85) is easier and much more fun with dungeons, quests, etc... while ko, its a complete and fucking utterly insane GRIND.
    This I don't agree with. Why? Because the max level SHOULD BE HARD, jesus fucking christ...

    I don't know about you, but one of the reasons to why I quit KO was because PEOPLE HAD NO FUCKING SKILLS. Yes, you had to grind for hours and hours, days, months, but atleast you were learning something. Now a days, lvl 80 is so easy to get that any noob and his dog can achive it and think they're all GG and shit. I hit lvl 80 when the xp cap was still at level 61, and I did it with basically no prem.. Tell you what, it may have been a pain in my ass but I don't regret it at all, simply because I learned so much from all the grinding. The repetetive process and constant attacks from other people, not to mention other things, makes a person learn how to use their skills more.

    Deleted some text here, basically what I'm trying to say is.. I'd be happy if they put the exp cap back to level 61, atleast then the majority of people that hit 80 will know how to truly play their class.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how can i fix this?
    By ::ShockWave:: in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 06:54 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 02:36 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:41 AM
  5. How can i fix this bug??????
    By Sagacity in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 03:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •