Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Friend told me back in 2004, been playing ever since ^^....
Page: 11

touchmeslowly

Friend told me back in 2004, been playing ever since ^^.

i was on a random Cs clans vent they was playing myko beta i was playing cs
    i got he link for the dl and the rest is history

Banned

O_o Me and Chili and our friend xxMysteryxx played Playstation 2 Online. Socom 2

Chili and Mystery started before me, and they were like "yo come play this" took me about 4 hours to download When i had dial-up and Download.com ^^,

Got addicted, brought premium.

Got Extremly Bored. Quit for 8 months.

Got Hooked Again, Found a English Vent Clan.

Moved Onto A New English Vent Clan...

Played DCZ (Vent Clan again)

Came back to 60+ Ventrilo clan again and loving it

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

www.mmorpg.com... found MYKO from there... was trying to find a new game after i had just quit playing another MMO[/b]
    just realised i already posted on this topic rofl :P

assassin110490

i was playing some crappy web page based game and i think alot of shit went down and me and my friends abused the mods about some shit lol and got band then that game claosed so my friend say lets look for a new game somthing good not web page based and he found KO (myko) and we start playing there till it closed and now i move on here but my friend stopped

Helldin665

Got a invitation to MYKO beta, played it, enjoyed it, hated it because of the lag and hackers, became p2p, quit, got an email saying it's f2p (usko), started playing, enjoyed it, too many hackers, quit playing, hackers dissapared, joined again, had fun, too many turkish in chat everywhere, quit playing, got back on the horse since wow pk sucks, too much drama in clan, quit playing, joined girakon with some friends and are having a blast with normal and party chat blocked at all times.

Gÿft -.-

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I used to post music and video's to download.com, and I saw Knight Online in new games added list, downloaded it, got hooked, and lost my "real" life ^.^

1hit

i start play ko before 5 years in myko servers first on patos and when logos open on logos after 1 year logos and patos became 1 server odin the dupes rape the server all was out with +10 items so i stop play ko and i start line age.After 2 months my cousin make a priest nick MatherTereza in usako on ares server so we go play with him.We play on ares for a litle coz the dupes come and on ares server.(i still remeber one guy buy evrything in moradon)After that we go back in myko and line age.When i sell my account in myko,beramus server was up in usako we play there and we was hope that beramus will be clear server but soon dupes and bots come out.So we go back at line age.When olympia opens i was try for last time to play ko and hope for a clean server but as always cant be a clear server so i quit olympia.Well the best days in ko is the first weak when the server start coz u see many ppl neked try lvl &pk thats got many fun.After someone will rape the server with dups and athers shits.
    sorry for my bad english :P

i asked the owner what the ppl are playing and he answered knayit.. that changed my life -_-[/b]
    whahaha xDD
    hmm actually i heard about the game, started to play in beramus, few monthes later edana came up and i start playing there

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i was in turkey as a vacation,went to an internetcafe.. Many people were playing knightonline so i was instrested.. He made one copy out of it and i brought it to Holland, it got spread arround here pretty easy.. I started playing, it was some beta server that would reset every month.. After that someone gave me the link of USKO, that's where it all started !!

hlubik

when i was on some dc++ hub, i saw that they are talking about knight online game, i asked for a link and started to play..

..i did mage at beramus (poison rare staff, random stats and light/fire ftw, leveling on shadow seekers outside lufferson on 40 lvl ), then moved to xigenon, met some czechoslovaks and then i started to like this game

a friend told me to join him in MYKO just for fun!
    i went to 60 then they put the server PTP and i quit 1 weak later someone told me that USKO was open and i went there!
    Ares till now
    aldo i have a lvl 50 char in every server that open after that just for fun ^^

started with watching my fren playing on diez...sit behind him n watch for like 2-3hrs per day(cz i had no pc to play) ahaha then he create 1 char for me wuuuhuuu quited usko n migrated to myko had my best day there being top 30 in server and then come back here when myko closed.. on olympia nw lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roberto

im preety sure we had this topic before :P

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011