Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How do Clan Banks work?

This is a discussion on How do Clan Banks work? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by davaugha We do not currrently have a clan bank, but it sounds interesting. *Any tips would be ...
Page: 2

NeedForSpeed

Default Re: How do Clan Banks work?

Originally posted by davaugha
    We do not currrently have a clan bank, but it sounds interesting. *Any tips would be nice.

Thx...
    Well lets say i was leaader of top clan
    i was doing that if u get drop sell it and spelt the money like dms:| because i lost allot of items because the clan bank example
    m clan was exping i came because was near and passed my lamthions and there is shaula i was killing it and then the leader invited me to party the party was near i pressed ok and shaula dead and got ss and the leader got it :| he said clan bank i said ok... thinked i will get somethink from that and nothngke..
    it's just a shit idea and a leader that doing it and dont share his members with it fucker!!!!!

why top clan because they get the best drops and leader getting with awasme quniqe

susGe

Originally posted by 0000000
    a Clan Bank is like a financial black hole, where money and items are deposited never to be seen again. People sometimes ask what is in the mysterious clan bank, but the generic response is always "nothing much, just some stuff no one wants". Many rare items and uniques farmed from bosses, and billions of gold have been entered into the clan bank, and even if the clan wants the items back, it is impossible since it is trapped inside the event horizon and is impossible to recover. The only information ever gathered about the clan bank is from strange upgrading sessions in the middle of the night, where the clan leader manages to break everything to +6. *

This is based solely on my experiences with Black_Knight and Raine
    after being on BKs account to buy him premium i can assure you that nigga didnt break shit :P. All those pesky RE's no one ever wanted :P

TunaFishyMe

Rule number 1. Never expect the clan bank to equip you. Unless your clan rules the castle for a year, is active on bosses, dominates the bowl, a clan bank will never fully stack all their members.

idefix

i personally dont like the idea of a clan bank, unless ur clan is just ppl u know IRL or uve known for years, otherwise theres no idea in clan bank, the leader of the clan will 99% scam it.

NeedForSpeed

Originally posted by idefix
    i personally dont like the idea of a clan bank, unless ur clan is just ppl u know IRL or uve known for years, otherwise theres no idea in clan bank, the leader of the clan will 99% scam it.

He right!
    Same thinking..

ArminVanBuuren

Finally I agree with you at something. :lol:

On the other hand, LordNoob's idea is not so bad...for my clan would work since members are just ppl I know IRL...would be nice to try. ^_^

clans banks work by getting scammed simple

Hypnos

If your clan leader isn't someone you can trust with a few items, maybe you should start to question why you're staying in that clan.

When you have a lot of characters in your clan that have crappy gear, and you want to help them out, a bank setup can work out nice. Especially with the cheaper unqiues like the dragon amulets, gold/ruby rings, and the lower grade earings from TK.

It may cause drama with some of your members, but as a clan leader you have to get use to that (and know how to handle those type of people).

idefix

Originally posted by Hypnos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hypnos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    If your clan leader isn't someone you can trust with a few items, maybe you should start to question why you're staying in that clan.

When you have a lot of characters in your clan that have crappy gear, and you want to help them out, a bank setup can work out nice. Especially with the cheaper unqiues like the dragon amulets, gold/ruby rings, and the lower grade earings from TK.

It may cause drama with some of your members, but as a clan leader you have to get use to that (and know how to handle those type of people).[/b]
    even the ppl u know might scam u. think about it this way : ur kinda gettnig bored of the damn game and considering quitting and selling ur char. ur the clan leader of a good clan, where good items are in the clan bank, then u get a iron neck or belt one day as a drop. then u get a 2500€ offer for ur char and all ur items... wud u stay loyal the the ppl u dont even know IRL, and give the clanbank items to them, and then sell ur char and ur equip and get like 500-1000€ less...

well anyways meaning that if the stuff u got in clan bank worth around 500€, i dont think many ppl wud give them out to ppl who they dont know IRL, instead wud sell em for real money and forget about ko lol...

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Rule number 1. *Never expect the clan bank to equip you. *Unless your clan rules the castle for a year, is active on bosses, dominates the bowl, a clan bank will never fully stack all their members.
    *Starts thinking of clans who fit that description*

Hmm, only one comes to mind.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Rule number 1. *Never expect the clan bank to equip you. *Unless your clan rules the castle for a year, is active on bosses, dominates the bowl, a clan bank will never fully stack all their members.

Hmm, only one comes to mind.[/b]
    ILOVETUNAANDSOC?

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Hmm, only one comes to mind.
    ILOVETUNAANDSOC?[/b]
    Damnit, how'd you guess?

TristoN

Stretching page cause i'm an idiot

Banned Senior Member

someone remind me to unban you later tonight.... maybe

SaTaN

who you ban? LOL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast