Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

How much NP is legit.

This is a discussion on How much NP is legit. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG so easy to ban np transfer. All kills for np transfer always happen at almost same coordinates. Just write ...
Page: 5

BigApple

OMG so easy to ban np transfer. All kills for np transfer always happen at almost same coordinates. Just write program to ban any who kill same person 5+ times, within +/- 10 coordinate points, in 1 minutes or less (even in nt party that never happens).

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i love how so many ppl bullshit yet i have NEVER seen them with a dragon symbol.

i wouldn't even dare to say dragonite has done 25knp per day, let alone 50k. but ofc, people like to lie to make their heads bigger but honestly all it does is making u look stupid everytime u open that loose trap of yours.

ps. ultimately in the end nobody rmbs who u r [/b]
    Actually get trip to come here and say how much he gained, cause I'm pretty sure last time I've seen him say about war day gaining, he mentioned quite more then 25k...

Yes an average mage that never lost in a vs even against babas with +9 raptors and +9 shell [/b]
    I would win too if I had dual FRs +2, shell +8s, hell blood +8.... while vsing people with max shell 8s and +1 unique sets (there was no one that I remember in Girakon with +9sets or +9weapons of the time u had that stuff, at least until I used to play on RandomNoob)... but as you know, mage isn't only about vsing, if you could have played support more like Sexe, then I would have said ur good.

Imhotep

Actually get trip to come here and say how much he gained, cause I'm pretty sure last time I've seen him say about war day gaining, he mentioned quite more then 25k...

I would win too if I had dual FRs +2, shell +8s, hell blood +8.... while vsing people with max shell 8s and +1 unique sets (there was no one that I remember in Girakon with +9sets or +9weapons of the time u had that stuff, at least until I used to play on RandomNoob)... but as you know, mage isn't only about vsing, if you could have played support more like Sexe, then I would have said ur good.[/b]
    I never had dual +2 frs and I only upgraded the shell and hell blood long after you left girakon lol, and actually Konstantinopolis and his little crew all had +9 shells and +9 raptors, anyway I admit I dont like to play support I'm a pew pew mage, you're a poo poo mage (bad joke I know )

atleast we both agree that SexE was a god [spoiler]in bed[/spoiler] h34r:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I never had dual +2 frs and I only upgraded the shell and hell blood long after you left girakon lol, and actually Konstantinopolis and his little crew all had +9 shells and +9 raptors, anyway I admit I dont like to play support I'm a pew pew mage, you're a poo poo mage (bad joke I know )

atleast we both agree that SexE was a god [spoiler]in bed[/spoiler] h34r:[/b]
    Konstantinopolis didn't even exist with the +9 stuff when I was on RandomNoob... but w'e

Sexe still thinks he is gonna lose his virginity to triz... so i'm pretty sure he ain't that great in bed.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i remember vhf making like 20k np in 1 war, getting all warders / keeper / solo on np scrolls.

but being honest i used to make around 60-70knps an hour on buffs, who knows what i could of got with scrolls and np scroll..

Imhotep

It's basically just K2s easy answer to np transfering by putting a limit to what people can earn on NPS, it's fucking rediculous. If they simply logged onto the servers in ardream / cz / rbl they could easily see who the fuck is np transfering and who isn't aqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

but being honest i used to make around 60-70knps an hour on buffs[/b]
    LOL

sexyrexy

It's basically just K2s easy answer to np transfering by putting a limit to what people can earn on NPS, it's fucking rediculous. If they simply logged onto the servers in ardream / cz / rbl they could easily see who the fuck is np transfering and who isn't aqqqqqqqqqqqqqq[/b]
    lol i sent linus a pm about that.. i was like so basically your saying the GM's are too lazy to log on and go into cz/adream/wars and see whats going on. Thanks for reiterating to us that GM's don't do their jobs.

Banned

It's true don't mess with me. At least I don't koxp to get my levels in order to be "good".
    If you want my honest opinion, Kloud was an average mage, u were a good mage... that's all I have to say, but we shall see what you will do on the new server when this time u don't have Via to suck up to and gear u up .

as for the NP in 1 war day, I'll actually do it once I'm done my university year which is in a month, I'll go all 3 wars and take an SS of how much I gained... take bets now, i say 40k [/b]
    Lol Nik, all I ever got from Insanity was x1 SSE, x1 CE and a Skelly Belt, rest I farmed myself, and i dont "suck" up to people, you know this.

Konstantinopolis didn't even exist with the +9 stuff when I was on RandomNoob... but w'e

Sexe still thinks he is gonna lose his virginity to triz... so i'm pretty sure he ain't that great in bed.[/b]
    LOL

BigApple

i remember vhf making like 20k np in 1 war, getting all warders / keeper / solo on np scrolls.
    but being honest i used to make around 60-70knps an hour on buffs, who knows what i could of got with scrolls and np scroll..[/b]
    And then you woke up...

lil_mageskillz

what if those np transfer guys just dont get a large amount of np? what if they just cheat a big amount of np but not that much to get them selves banned.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Hail miscreants of Ares!
    We have found a large number of dupes in the server so we have given every turk +10 weapons to make sure all other countries do not cheat!

Daddycool from Girakon did 1 mill in I believe a month or so, completely legit >.>[/b]
    i was talking about the peruvians on logos daddynotcool quit the server when they nation transferred

and if i recall "completely legit" meant the gms spawning mobs for his clan

lol wdf i laugh at the noobs saying 50-70k in a month is the limit... i remember doing between 15-20k in a war with elite players in Fierce... so 70k is doable without going to to cz more then once a week...

i was talking about the peruvians on logos daddynotcool quit the server when they nation transferred

and if i recall "completely legit" meant the gms spawning mobs for his clan[/b]
    oh jesus, not this shit again? It happened what at the start of the server? So fucking what, Your telling me if a GM offered to spawn you some fucking bosses you woulden't take it? Fuck off Private God damn dude, Hell I use to report cheaters and got a boss spawn per cheater I reported, It was not the best bosses like Isloon but shit I could solo on my warrior. So Please, If your going to shit talk about 4 bosses, Really you should quit this game cause every top clan in the history of the game hacked/exploited some way or another.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast