Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hypocrites?

This is a discussion on Hypocrites? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe not realy.. i was half afk and almost died at 1 point cuz of the poison dmg :P u ...
Page: 4

dorpwn

hehe not realy.. i was half afk and almost died at 1 point cuz of the poison dmg :P u did it near me lol

Originally posted by dorpwn
    hehe not realy.. i was half afk and almost died at 1 point cuz of the poison dmg :P u did it near me lol
    hee hee lol, thats because me and sexa managed to pull 3 and i was running for my life :lol:

and artemise me appologies, i did not mean to make it look like i was blaming the whole clan, only those involved

thank you, thats all i was asking for

Banned Senior Member

Vid you did was given to Kotoko

sexa

artemise trust me paddy didnt tried to mean whole of ur clan is cheater/bug abuser. he mean 2 members are doing it.

anyway, i saw it with my own eyes that 2 ppl were abusing a bug to kill servants. it has been proofed. maybe phantom will take care of it

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Vid you did was given to Kotoko
    bet you i get banned here rofl

sexa

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dorpwn
    hee hee lol, thats because me and sexa managed to pull 3 and i was running for my life :lol:

and artemise me appologies, i did not mean to make it look like i was blaming the whole clan, only those involved[/b]
    going afk for a min was a bad idea :P

Vchernyak

Did they actually get to kill it?

drop?

paddy... u got a couple of names wrong in the first page

HAKAN_53_TosseR and Lord_of_Humus were with isiloon
    sorry.. i couldnt help it.. made me laugh..
    gj paddy :P

Originally posted by Razi
    lol its not a bug, servants are coded like this, considering this is a bug is pretty stupid. we farmed servants like this for hours every night, if its a bug, get it fixed, i guess its not a bug, so everybody who can do it should do it...
    It is a bug.

In the past, I have spawned those outside that area for boss events and trust me, they kick your ass. Same with Isiloon. Only reason they dont attack properly its cause of that stupid bugged level on the Hell Abyss with those useless lava holes.

Anyone who ever participated on one of those boss events Jessica and/or I did in CZ bowl with Isiloon and Servants, can tell they ALWAYS hit u.

evenson

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    i see in the first ss the servant doing its aoe atack, it didnt melee bc the manes range is far enough to make it aoe... maybe im wrong
    the way it is bugged patricio is the aoe attack does not hit them they suffer no damage when killing the servant because of the space that they stand on, same way HAKAN_53_TosseR and Lord_of_Humus were with isiloon[/b]
    Im not reading the rest, but you're wrong paddy lol. They way they bug isiloon is very different.

lol its not a bug, servants are coded like this, considering this is a bug is pretty stupid. we farmed servants like this for hours every night, if its a bug, get it fixed, i guess its not a bug, so everybody who can do it should do it...
    if u was takling about servant aoe atack +1 .If someone is lureing servant and some other ppl go in rage of his aoe he start doing it .I think sometimes even if u start tank him.Was prety funy to see that once my priest must heal him self not me when I tank it :P

Jubilex

So please dont say FF... cause that means next time a member of AHM swears, i can come here and say "AHM IS BREAKING THE TOS", right?

I think this kind of analogy goes into the MORON tray....filed.

and even if it's bug now what u want.servants hit to low mabey they should take off armor or don't kill it at all?

Originally posted by ziggy
    and even if it's bug now what u want.servants hit to low mabey they should take off armor or don't kill it at all?
    are you acting stupid or born that way? watch the video, i'm not complaining that they hit too low, but that the mages are bugging them so they don't hit them at all

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast