Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

This is a discussion on I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn =/...
Page: 2

Damn =/

Poor owa

i feel sorry for owa because of what you did to him, but i see you know you did something wrong and now you are trying to make up for it, even confessing it takes allot of courage because now most of these at ko4life will probably see you as some scammer and they'll be flaming you and stuff, i wont, i respect that you take the blame for your actions ....

so other people don't go make stupind posts only saying stuff like, tss retard or stuff like that ...

@ owa, im not defending him, he did wrong, but earns atleast some respect for his courage to tell this

__countess__

I don't know you or owa... but you could give him YOUR items if you're at least 50% sorry of what you're saying.

Karpsu

Well you didn't gain any points from me with that confession. Maybe after you actually do something though. And for the record, I never believed you were totally inoccent, though I did believe you did it with Austin.

420_69

thats really fucked up u took his shit then deleted it owa is one of my favorite ppl in shini (i love em all tho ) and because u did that shit he hasnt done anything with his mage and he woulda been close in lvl with bfd but no instead hes not 70 yet and all because u were "bored" he woulda quite proly if it wasnt for some luck with the anvil and a wonderful clannie ice_blast i guess u almost are above the level of shit in my perspective since u did admit but seriously why delete his shit in panic

lol y panic in the first place its a game and plus once u log the acc its tracked your ip so not like your gonna get away. I dont know owa and i barely knew u mate except from time to time in clan chat but dont scam ppl unless their turks

I don't know you or owa... but you could give him YOUR items if you're at least 50% sorry of what you're saying.
    i dont know how warrior items would help his mage out but if he wants em there his :/

Well you didn't gain any points from me with that confession. Maybe after you actually do something though. And for the record, I never believed you were totally inoccent, though I did believe you did it with Austin.
    austin hod absolutely nothing to do with this.

nice that u got the balls to admit it but we have to kick u out with ur admission of guilt sorry man but UK doesnt allow scammers or hackers in clan that are proven hackers or scammers
    its not a problem i knew that would come with me admitting i did it.

Pixiecatt

Mink,

what you did took a hell of a lot of courage knowing how ppl flame on here and all...I have respect for what you did in admitting what you did to OWA...I have no idea as to who you are nor is that the point...the point of this response is you screwed up...you admitted to your mistakes....now you just need to try to get some of his stuff back. GL in whatever you choose.

__countess__

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__Countess__

i dont know how warrior items would help his mage out but if he wants em there his :/
    [/b]
    Ahm.... sell and buy mage items? Trade your items for mage items? I'm sure he'll find a way....

LiveToR3member

Originally posted by __countess__
    hahahaha look whos talking haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

__countess__

Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    hahahaha look whos talking haha :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    i'm looking

so is owa still a mage or a priest now? pardon me for not knowing but i was in party with a Owa priest yesterday....

LiveToR3member

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    Originally posted by LiveToR3member@

i'm looking[/b]
    Hows ur ROM +1 ??
    im happy to know that my OLD ASS ROM is in ur fingers

__countess__

Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)</div>
    Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiveToR3member
    @

i'm looking[/b]
    Hows ur ROM +1 ??
    im happy to know that my OLD ASS ROM is in ur fingers[/b][/quote]

I have no idea what you're talking about, what about some proof?
    Did you see me making a topic about you scamming the FULL PRIEST SHELL SET out of __Sexy__ in front of my eyes? No you didn't.. coz __Sexy__ was stupid enough not to keep screen-shots.
    Now come back with proof or STFU pls

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast