Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

This is a discussion on I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div> Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member) Originally posted by __countess__ <!--QuoteBegin-LiveToR3member @ <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__ I don't know ...
Page: 3

LiveToR3member

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)
    Originally posted by __countess__
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiveToR3member
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__

I don't know you or owa... but you could give him YOUR items if you're at least 50% sorry of what you're saying.

hahahaha look whos talking haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm looking
    Hows ur ROM +1 ??
    im happy to know that my OLD ASS ROM is in ur fingers[/b]
    I have no idea what you're talking about, what about some proof?
    Did you see me making a topic about you scamming the FULL PRIEST SHELL SET out of __Sexy__ in front of my eyes? No you didn't.. coz __Sexy__ was stupid enough not to keep screen-shots.
    Now come back with proof or STFU pls [/b][/quote]
    ROFL hahaa itd love to see sexy saying that if he can ofc ive never scammed any1 or anything like that wanna ask felix about that ??
    itd love to see what he has to say about the ROM +1 on ur finger :wub: or the EP ??

P.S se tamas re mlk ante kola tin mapa sou se kana pc :wub:

LiveToR3member

Oh and i forgot that i dont need to prove anyhting since i quit playing this p.o.s
    just cracks me up seeing u t rying to say that im a scammer ROFL

__countess__

Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)</div>
    Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)
    Originally posted by LiveToR3member
    @

I don't know you or owa... but you could give him YOUR items if you're at least 50% sorry of what you're saying.

i'm looking

Hows ur ROM +1 ??
    im happy to know that my OLD ASS ROM is in ur fingers
    Did you see me making a topic about you scamming the FULL PRIEST SHELL SET out of __Sexy__ in front of my eyes? No you didn't.. coz __Sexy__ was stupid enough not to keep screen-shots.
    Now come back with proof or STFU pls [/b]
    ROFL hahaa itd love to see sexy saying that if he can ofc ive never scammed any1 or anything like that wanna ask felix about that ??
    itd love to see what he has to say about the ROM +1 on ur finger :wub: or the EP ??

P.S se tamas re mlk ante kola tin mapa sou se kana pc :wub:[/b][/quote]

1)__Sexy__ can't say anything coz he doesn't have any proof or big mouth as yours.
    2)So you shouldn't say anything as well.
    3)I bought 2 RoMs back in KO from the same mage (I have screenshots) and i got 1 drop with Goutsis: from Bishop (i have screenshot)
    4)I never had or hold any EP on my account EVER, i'm not that noob.
    5)You know what you did to __Sexy__ and if i had the chance to scam you i would do it without even think about it. Too bad someone else scammed you first.

Karpsu

Originally posted by dRiZzLe3
    so is owa still a mage or a priest now? pardon me for not knowing but i was in party with a Owa priest yesterday....
    Lately he's been on a warrior named 0(Zero)neWingedAngel11, which is still orc since NT got bugged, but I think he is trying to work out the probs on his mage.

__countess__

Oh and i forgot that i dont need to prove anyhting since i *quit playing this p.o.s * * * * * *
    just cracks me up seeing *u t rying *to say that im a scammer ROFL
    thank god, bb now

LiveToR3member

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)
    @

i'm looking

Hows ur ROM +1 ??

Now come back with proof or STFU pls

P.S se tamas re mlk ante kola tin mapa sou se kana pc :wub:[/b]
    1)__Sexy__ can't say anything coz he doesn't have any proof or big mouth as yours.
    3)I bought 2 RoMs back in KO from the same mage (I have screenshots) and i got 1 drop with Goutsis: from Bishop (i have screenshot)
    5)You know what you did to __Sexy__ and if i had the chance to scam you i would do it without even think about it. Too bad someone else scammed you first.[/b][/quote]

Oh dude see the thing here is that u actually still cre what ppl say about u in a virtual game ur calling me a scammer
    ihavent been playing for like ummm lets see 4 months i scammed with in front of ur eyes ?? :blink:
    its a strange thing that i live 7 hours by car from u +im 17 so i dobnt have a car
    but i still did it in front of ur eyes rofl dude plz u think i would care if some1 called me in KO4Life scammer
    There is a shiny thing out of ur room called THE SUN

__countess__

Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)</div>
    Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)
    @

i'm looking

Hows ur ROM +1 ??

5)You know what you did to __Sexy__ and if i had the chance to scam you i would do it without even think about it. Too bad someone else scammed you first.[/b]

Oh dude see the thing here is that u actually still cre what ppl say about u in a virtual game ur calling me a scammer
    ihavent been playing for like ummm lets see 4 months i scammed with in front of ur eyes ?? :blink:
    its a strange thing that i live 7 hours by car from u +im 17 so i dobnt have a car
    but i still did it in front of ur eyes rofl dude plz u think i would care if some1 called me in KO4Life scammer
    There is a shiny thing out of ur room called THE SUN [/b][/quote]

__Sexy__ was in front of my eyes when you scammed him, so you did scam him in front of my eyes, you don't have to be more than 17 to understand that.
    I never play in/from my room and i'm pretty sure that my life is much better than yours, but that's a pointless conversation.
    So again, stop mentioning my name, bb now.

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    lol y panic in the first place its a game and plus once u log the acc its tracked your ip so not like your gonna get away. I dont know owa and i barely knew u mate except from time to time in clan chat but dont scam ppl unless their turks
    haha pwnt :lol:

LiveToR3member

@

i'm looking

Hows ur ROM +1 ??

5)You know what you did to __Sexy__ and if i had the chance to scam you i would do it without even think about it. Too bad someone else scammed you first.

There is a shiny thing out of ur room called THE SUN [/b]

__Sexy__ was in front of my eyes when you scammed him, so you did scam him in front of my eyes, you don't have to be more than 17 to understand that.
    I never play in/from my room and i'm pretty sure that my life is much better than yours, but that's a pointless conversation.
    So again, stop mentioning my name, bb now.[/b][/quote]
    Are u in a hurry im enjoing this. kiss my ROM i missed it h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    straight to the point austin is innocent. he had no involvment in owas scamming. *im tired of lieing. ill be honest its the biggest mistake ive ever made. this is the whole thing. i have no more reason to lie so if u dont beleive what im saying deal with it, because its true. *When owa first gave austin his acc and pw i was like awesome owas is so good. I was just kidding and asked austin for owas acc and pw. when austin actualy gave it to me i was like wow he has to be lieing, so i check the acc and well he didnt lie. *For a while i was like wow im never gonna log it but its cool that i could. *I realy liked owa and i still do, even tho he will hate my guts after reading this. *One day i was sitting around had absolutely nothing to do. *I do realy stupid things when im bored. *I was sitting around and the thought went through my head, why dont you take owas stuff? of course at first i was like no thats not right, but the boredom get to me so i logged owa on my laptop wich has 0 text btw wich is why only certain things were missing and it took 15 minutes to get everything off of the account. as i was taking stuff i got d/c. i was like ok its owa he is about to c what happend. i get a call from austin and he is talking to me saying stuff like "omg owa got hacked i cant beleive it." after a day i was informed that owa was working with a gm so i got realy scared...i didnt wanna get banned so i hurried and got on my acc and deleted EVERYTHING. it was the first thing i thought to do so i panicked and did that. I NEVER DELVLED OWA i have logged his acc a total of 3 times. one time was to pk cuz it was cool pking on a high lvl mage. and the other 2 i took stuff. the second time i took only 3 items. i wanted to take more ( as if i hadnt learned my lesson the first time i took stuff from him) so i only took a glave +7, a DD helmet, and a something else i forgot but im pretty sure i took 3, whatever owa got back from me is what i took from the second time. some things that hapend to owas acc were not done by me. *

some thing i never did
    1) de lvl owa
    2) take a lot of stuff he said i took like those fp + 8s... i never had em

im very sorry for what i did. its the worst mistake i ever made. i decided today that i was gonna quit, i couldnt live with myself blaming austin for my actions. *I told him what i did and he said since he wasnt allowed to paly anymore lets blame him so the game isnt ruined for me. *i found my way out and i took it. blame austin and everything is ok for me. *alot of the things i have done showed how cowardly i am. every time someone mentioned austins name it ripped me up on the inside. *I know for sure i have changed. i would NEVER scam anyone after what i have been through with owa. *My name = shit. *I know i will nevber be forgiven by some people but oh well. i guess i deserve it. once a scammer always a scammer right? its not possible that i could of changed. THe only reason i will paly this game is for my friend. not austin, but another friend some of you might know. i wont mention his name, but he is quitting if i quit and i know he enjoys this game so i dont wanna ruin this game for yet another person.
    owa im very sorry for what ive done. i realy wish i oculd take it back, but i have no more of your items i can give back. I dont deserve to be in UK those are great people..i dont deserve to be among there elite ranks.

In some final words, owa im very very sorry i hope you forgive me but i understand if you dont.
    I have changed i wouldnt ever scam anayone ever again
    austins name is clean. he didnt do anything
    dont bother pming me ingame and calling me hacker any shit like that i will just ignore you.
    Make sure owa sees this

* * * * * * *- peace out, allen
    i hope 10,000 baby seals die as karma for ur actions

he was probably laughing as he typed this.. because this is the internet

_DecapitatoR_

i sort of knew owa, he was a nice guy. its fuked up that u hacked him and tbh, writing an apology on the internet doesnt take guts.

Magelord1257

It's good that you confessed, however the least you can do is give back to Owa the equivelant of what you took from him.

You're a piece of shit, people like you ruin the game for others. I've known too many people who had items stolen and it doesnt just set you back in the game, it can really affect some people because they spent so much time on it. It's not like stealing a steam account, its like destroying someone's work that they spent a long time on. And how can you call it a "mistake"? It is nothing short of unrivalled selfishness and lack of respect for anyone else. In my honest opinion if you are capable of doing that, then you have no ethics whatsoever and you are completely untrustable. You should give ALL your items to this guy, and compensate him with the real money value of the lost items. But you probably won't do that.

In my opinion, stealing is the lowest of the low and deserves 0 sympathy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast