Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

This is a discussion on I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by h3h3h3 You're a piece of shit, people like you ruin the game for others. I've known too ...
Page: 4

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    You're a piece of shit, people like you ruin the game for others. I've known too many people who had items stolen and it doesnt just set you back in the game, it can really affect some people because they spent so much time on it. It's not like stealing a steam account, its like destroying someone's work that they spent a long time on. And how can you call it a "mistake"? It is nothing short of unrivalled selfishness and lack of respect for anyone else. In my honest opinion if you are capable of doing that, then you have no ethics whatsoever and you are completely untrustable. You should give ALL your items to this guy, and compensate him with the real money value of the lost items. But you probably won't do that. *

In my opinion, stealing is the lowest of the low and deserves 0 sympathy.

+0,5

:pic:

You're a piece of shit, people like you ruin the game for others. I've known too many people who had items stolen and it doesnt just set you back in the game, it can really affect some people because they spent so much time on it. It's not like stealing a steam account, its like destroying someone's work that they spent a long time on. And how can you call it a "mistake"? It is nothing short of unrivalled selfishness and lack of respect for anyone else. In my honest opinion if you are capable of doing that, then you have no ethics whatsoever and you are completely untrustable. You should give ALL your items to this guy, and compensate him with the real money value of the lost items. But you probably won't do that. *

+1 Zero rights and than comes on forum and say that? non will ever trust u happned same thing with me lost everything since than not trusing any1 not even friend that i play with since ko is online

ppl like this ruin the game and also other player feelings,, its like steal money ,, maybe he boghet all his " great" stuff with usd? ...

Banned

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)
    Originally posted by __countess__
    Originally posted by LiveToR3member
    Originally posted by LiveToR3member
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiveToR3member
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__

I don't know you or owa... but you could give him YOUR items if you're at least 50% sorry of what you're saying.

hahahaha look whos talking haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm looking

Hows ur ROM +1 ??
    im happy to know that my OLD ASS ROM is in ur fingers

I have no idea what you're talking about, what about some proof?
    Did you see me making a topic about you scamming the FULL PRIEST SHELL SET out of __Sexy__ in front of my eyes? No you didn't.. coz __Sexy__ was stupid enough not to keep screen-shots.
    Now come back with proof or STFU pls

ROFL hahaa itd love to see sexy saying that if he can ofc ive never scammed any1 or anything like that wanna ask felix about that ??
    itd love to see what he has to say about the ROM +1 on ur finger :wub: or the EP ??

P.S se tamas re mlk ante kola tin mapa sou se kana pc :wub:

1)__Sexy__ can't say anything coz he doesn't have any proof or big mouth as yours.
    2)So you shouldn't say anything as well.
    3)I bought 2 RoMs back in KO from the same mage (I have screenshots) and i got 1 drop with Goutsis: from Bishop (i have screenshot)
    4)I never had or hold any EP on my account EVER, i'm not that noob.
    5)You know what you did to __Sexy__ and if i had the chance to scam you i would do it without even think about it. Too bad someone else scammed you first.

Oh dude see the thing here is that u actually still cre what ppl say about u in a virtual game ur calling me a scammer
    ihavent been playing for like ummm lets see 4 months i scammed with in front of ur eyes ?? :blink:
    its a strange thing that i live 7 hours by car from u +im 17 so i dobnt have a car
    but i still did it in front of ur eyes rofl dude plz u think i would care if some1 called me in KO4Life scammer
    There is a shiny thing out of ur room called THE SUN [/b]

__Sexy__ was in front of my eyes when you scammed him, so you did scam him in front of my eyes, you don't have to be more than 17 to understand that.
    I never play in/from my room and i'm pretty sure that my life is much better than yours, but that's a pointless conversation.
    So again, stop mentioning my name, bb now.[/b][/quote]
    im PRETTY sure i would trust live with my life. i transferred over thousands of times back and forth to accounts and he helped me and he NEVER scammed me. fuck he even had the info to most of my accounts and let him play my sin once. he told me about you, and im pretty sure i would go with his word over yours.

Rentzusuken

I'm not sure why ANYBODY would fear GM action in this game...

owa was my big example when i started playing my mage, then when i finally got nova and i could join his big and leet aoes he got hacked by u. I always toughted austin was involved with it but now i see he isn't well he is cause he gave u the acc info. idk u but i met u in game ksing me while lvling my warrior.

it needs allot of courage to confess what u did. but this wont solve anything. owa still lost like 20% and all his items of his mage. What u did cannot be talked good even with the post u made.

man u are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb fck idiot, u deleted everything #"$#!$%!#$%

why didnt u PM'ed owa and make all look like joke, hhmmm I know why, it is obvious u couldnt do that couse u already sold items right?
    so it is less dmg for u if u confes u "deleted" all right ?

Z3non

+123456789

the_stiffmeister

alright ppl... i am irl friends with austin and allen and i knew most of the ppl from shini.. i know what allen did and what austin didnt... austin didnt do shit. allen did. im not gonna defend him because i know what he did was very, very wrong..hes sorry about that and its too bad that he did but the deed is done. he cant go back. it like puttin ur best shit on the anvil and it breaks... too bad so sad its over. i agree that allen should give his shit to OWA and OWA might not forgive him.. it not expected, nor should it be.. i know im on the forums calling allen a beaner and shit all the time but he is a good person... i was kinda pissed when he did it and i told him what he did was wrong.. we( people from white house, TN) all did. he panicked and he tried to get out of it with the smallest amount of damage possible to his reputation. that came at the expence of austin sadly. it was cowardly for him to go like that and blame someone else but austin took a bunch of shit for allen if u guys remember. im not speaking for allen but im sure that for the 5 or 6 of us in the White Hizzle, Tennissizle that have played KO, we dont like what allen did but he is our friend and we are behind him in pretty much whatever he does, unless it involves hacking/scamming/cheating in any way shape or form.

as for tez, i agree with u for kicking him from the clan as im sure everyone else here does.

and you countess and livetor3member... you guys are assholes.. thihs topic has nothing to do with you.. your posts are a waste of space and should be done in pm cuz they have absolutely nothing to do with this. fuck off.

sniper_eye

hey man you messed with Owa.. I gave him some stuff so you messed with me... I hope reina or kin, and my boy Kar does not forgive you... You are a low life noob....

It takes very little courage to "admit" in an online forum since you have little to lose by doing this but some, at least, sympathy to gain.

Saying you are truly and honestly sorry is simply hypocritical until you actually do something to fix it.
    Sell your warrior items or your char, spend your rl cash, whatever you prefer - but get him his items back or the whole of your post says absolutely nothing except that you have learned nothing - you are just looking for the easiest way out of your "guilt".

PS1: Austin is not blameless: he gave you owa's password without owa's agreement or even knowledge, correct? And he helped you hide.

PS2: Re paidia, tsakwtheite kapou allou pls.

look i know what i did was wrong...but when it comes down to it there is no way in hell im paying usd for his stuff. ill try to make up for it in igc but im not spending usd on a stupid game. To make up for what i did am i supposed to call him and say im sorry? this is the best i can do. im not spending usd on a fucking game.
    and austin is one of my best friends. Its a game he never suspected i would do what i did or even log on owas acc.

wow you are retarded. Obviously i messed up. i beleive thats called a mistake? na obviously im wrong.

Originally posted by camaz0tz

i hope 10,000 baby seals die as karma for ur actions
    no such thing as karma -_-

EDIT: When it all comes down to it...it is just a game. I might do something in a game...but im sure as hell not gonna do it in rl. Its like GTA. i love shooting people and tealing cars. Am i ever gonna do that in rl? hell no

oh and u guys gotta remember i was a huge noob when i did this. not that im not still a noob, but why panic? i think hey he is checking acc for items if i delete them then there is no proof. obviously i was very very wrong

LOL, It in no way, shape, or form can even be called a mistake. You knowingly did it on your own. Then you posted here to try and gain sympathy, and people actually call you brave for posting what you did. Which again, is also false, as posting about your actions on the internet takes zero amount of bravery or repentance.

Originally posted by simontjeuh
    owa was my big example when i started playing my mage, then when i finally got nova and i could join his big and leet aoes he got hacked by u. I always toughted austin was involved with it but now i see he isn't well he is cause he gave u the acc info. idk u but i met u in game ksing me while lvling my warrior. *

it needs allot of courage to confess what u did. but this wont solve anything. owa still lost like 20% and all his items of his mage. What u did cannot be talked good even with the post u made.
    when did i ks you? and was it on lilkleatus? if it wasnt it couldnt of been me because thats all ive played for the past months...im not the only one that knows the acc and pw to my accs

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div>
    LOL, It in no way, shape, or form can even be called a mistake. You knowingly did it on your own. Then you posted here to try and gain sympathy, and people actually call you brave for posting what you did. Which again, is also false, as posting about your actions on the internet takes zero amount of bravery or repentance.[/b]
    are some of you people so stupid that you think when you mess up its not a mistake? I FUCKED UP IT WAS A MISTAKE.
    i cant beleive you guys actualy think im posting on here to gain sympothy. that thought actualy ran through my head and i laughed about it. i expected a bunch of fuck yous and go to hells.

EDIT: also about this
    <!--QuoteBegin-herb

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68186
    i have a screen shot of him giving me all his info first. i could of had that acc if i wanted, did i take it? no

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast