Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
Like Tree1Likes

i need help ! (important)

This is a discussion on i need help ! (important) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello ok no bullshiting lets start i started to play EUKO since calisto opened . iam only 1 priest with ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    278

    Default i need help ! (important)

    Hello ok no bullshiting lets start
    i started to play EUKO since calisto opened . iam only 1 priest with so good items and good level ^^
    point is i did much babashop i spend over 200 euros at PUS and i bought some millions from ko4life members .
    iam understand u gonna hate me now .... but i stil lhope to get a help
    last night i was merchanting trinas , boss sumon staffs and random shits , when i wake up i saw i hawe dc
    when i tried to log . account blocked
    ok i spend alot of euros cause i dont hawe much time to farm .
    so i got ban for that ?
    i tryed to write tickets but nothing . thats made me really angry !
    iam living at United Kingdom and we here like to solve we problems at court .
    now i hawe 1 month free time because of christmas cooming , not so much work after 12/10 , my wife is at lithuania for holidays so nothing to do , i want to take care of this sh1t

    i was searching at google and i found that some guys was banned at world of warcraft and they solved problem at court . so blizzard rewarded them much moneys ^^
    i read about another situacion when 1 rich guy got banned whithout good reason and k2 had no screenshotand he took his court and visited K2 office and told wtf ? so k2 fast fixed his problam .
    its possible to do something like that ?
    i know ko4life.com got so many different people maby some1 with experiance can help me ?
    i lost about ~500 euros in 1 month believe me i want to take care of that shit !
    Waiting ur oppinion guys ! thank you

  2. #2
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    court doesnt usually do shit, especially if you've agreed in their EULA / TOS that you wont sue them etc.

    umm, try PMing Futility on their official forums, or even here! he will be able to help you (only if you played legally)

    official forums: Knight Online Forum

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    278

    Default

    i thing what i did ! babashop from pus from players . EUKO dont hawe proves i did something . if babashop is illegal ? so why this PUS avilaible ?
    if EUKO dont hawe a proves court still gonna do shit ? even if i pay for advocat ?
    btw i gonna try PM futility thank you

  4. #4
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    You will not be able to take them to court for getting banned, seeing as how we only have your side of the story.
    Also, seeing as u agreed to the ToS you're fully responsible for the following:

    7.TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

    Trading of Game Items between Players is permitted only through the Websites. All other trading or transference activities including, without limitation, trading of NPoint, policy ID, policy Names, and all out-of-game transfers, shall be strictly prohibited. The Company shall not be responsible for any losses occurred by any permitted or prohibited trading activities, and ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE policy INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.

    EDIT: as a fellow player I do however wish u the best of luck to get your account back as the current economy isn't too friendly to us casual players at it's current state. Seeing as how I've also bought/sold a couple of items over the month that has passed and I'd be devastated too if something like this happened to me. But yeah, you wont get anywhere in court with a case like this as you've acknowledged that in the end you don't OWN your character, the company does and they can do as they please with your account, this means terminating it for breaking any rules whatsoever.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I know it's a long shot but;

    I have been aware for a long time that, even being in the same party as a Koxper, will get the ENTIRE party banned... (Even warriors that are sitting).

    Maybe, you were caught at some stage by another member of the community, or a GM or some such; in such a party?


    In any case, good luck mate. Keep us informed.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    You will not be able to take them to court for getting banned, seeing as how we only have your side of the story.
    Also, seeing as u agreed to the ToS you're fully responsible for the following:

    7.TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

    Trading of Game Items between Players is permitted only through the Websites. All other trading or transference activities including, without limitation, trading of NPoint, policy ID, policy Names, and all out-of-game transfers, shall be strictly prohibited. The Company shall not be responsible for any losses occurred by any permitted or prohibited trading activities, and ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE policy INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.


    In saying that; how did you know that this person actually did buy gb's through other people?

    If somebody quits ko, and gives me 100gb for free; does that get me banned for babashopping?

    YOU have no proof in fact; that he actually paid for these items, prior to this thread.

  7. #7
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    In saying that; how did you know that this person actually did buy gb's through other people?

    If somebody quits ko, and gives me 100gb for free; does that get me banned for babashopping?

    YOU have no proof in fact; that he actually paid for these items, prior to this thread.
    Not necessarily as the gold that he was given could just aswell be from a hacked account and had been tracked all the way to his account, whereas they assumed that he was infact the hacker. My guess tho would be that you got busted for something that violated the ToS and you was punished for it, whatever that may be.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Ah. Well in any case; Good luck to OP; in retrieving his account. We're all guilty of babashopping, it's not fair that only one should be reprimanded.

  9. #9
    Senior Member panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    112

    Default

    futility is on this forum aswell..

    and it is illegal to buy stuff for $$$, if u check the offical forums marked thread. And u just admitted to spend $$$$ ..

    I doubt court will help u.


    But try to PM futility here on ko4life, offical, the GMs who logingame, and ticket ofc ..
    GL

  10. #10
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    futility is on this forum aswell..

    and it is illegal to buy stuff for $$$, if u check the offical forums marked thread. And u just admitted to spend $$$$ ..

    I doubt court will help u.


    But try to PM futility here on ko4life, offical, the GMs who logingame, and ticket ofc ..
    GL
    The thing is that he's got no power to ban someone from what he reads on an unofficial site. However if he openly admits to doing something ingame/the official forum Futility is able to take action, but since the events occurred at ko4life there's nothing for him to do about it.

  11. #11
    Senior Member hoDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    577

    Default

    You live in UK and howcome ur english is that bad?
    Anyway about your problem, sry but i dont think there is a way u can solve it. I got banned on euko when my 7 year old brother was playing and he can only hit z r to kill a mob they said I got banned cos of illegal activity at that point I just gave up euko their GM's judgement skill is terible so good luck your not the first one and wont be the last one^^

  12. #12
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    You live in UK and howcome ur english is that bad?
    Anyway about your problem, sry but i dont think there is a way u can solve it. I got banned on euko when my 7 year old brother was playing and he can only hit z r to kill a mob they said I got banned cos of illegal activity at that point I just gave up euko their GM's judgement skill is terible so good luck your not the first one and wont be the last one^^
    xddddddddddddddd

  13. #13
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    In saying that; how did you know that this person actually did buy gb's through other people?

    If somebody quits ko, and gives me 100gb for free; does that get me banned for babashopping?

    YOU have no proof in fact; that he actually paid for these items, prior to this thread.
    You think GM's of USKO don't read this forum? You think the GM's of EUKO don't read this forum? USKO GM's used to ban people for USD trades a looooooong time ago based on what they saw here, they eventually stopped but they did use to do it. It's not hard to prove that people were babashopping, especially considering people don't try to hide it(look how he opened this topic).

  14. #14
    Senior Member OnlyGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default

    It is just me or.... wtf happens to this community >.< How does people encourage him to get back his account... Is the sky falling :S This guys just admitted he is a babashopper and got banned. GOOD FOR HIM !!!! He just got what he deserved. Dont wanna play the game like it suposed to be play you fault, and if you are mature enough, accept the consequense. I wish they find out all the baba and do the same.

  15. #15
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    It is just me or.... wtf happens to this community >.< How does people encourage him to get back his account... Is the sky falling :S This guys just admitted he is a babashopper and got banned. GOOD FOR HIM !!!! He just got what he deserved. Dont wanna play the game like it suposed to be play you fault, and if you are mature enough, accept the consequense. I wish they find out all the baba and do the same.
    Except for the fact that the MAJORITY of this forum does trades with usd, you really haven't taken a look on the marketsection, have you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need help important----mods request
    By Samuel12 in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 12:41 AM
  2. i need help importing my videos [help plz]
    By IAM_GOD in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 01:32 PM
  3. [Need help]-Game Not Launching
    By tarelane in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 11:51 AM
  4. need help cant get mail from K2 with my new pw
    By Asambler in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 10:58 PM
  5. Need Help pls
    By G in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •