Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i say K2 does a complete wipe...

This is a discussion on i say K2 does a complete wipe... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 007 in my first post i said "AT LEAST one week"...
Page: 4

XFXF

007 in my first post i said "AT LEAST one week"

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i think they should close the servers for 1 week fix every fuking thing thats wrong with ko , bugs, a anti cheat that actually works, gms that actually do their fuking job , deleted +3 Iron necks , Belts , +10 high class weps, having a limit to stuff[/b]
    no +3 irons are legit i know a few people who legitly have them
    including salmintr on c west

iron set`s +3 shuld be delated also...[/b]
    once again no you guys are hating on people cause they put the time in effort to make them
    and +3 is 100% so epic failure BB

like i said before, i sold my guys cuz i thought i was guna quit, unfortunately my bro dragged me back in, but he didn't give me a single noah, im not a freaking babashopper, and i dont do gay premmy shit either, so do some research before you try to flame ppl, pls?[/b]
    lol you dont have to be babashop to be good... and you dont need prem to get to 70

007_heal

Down time means loss of players, even as of right now there are many bugs but K2 is still holding onto its players. Down time for long period means people find other games to play, and will eventually give up on the game even more cause nothing is gonna be fixed after the downtime.

5DollahSuckySucky

Rofl you had +9 shards in pathos when +7 was gg and your saying wipe em? You had like rols+3 also right?[/b]

Suicune = Best KO player ever made

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Suicune = Best KO player ever made[/b]
    you forgot to tell everyone your being sarcastic...

Banned

When ko closes it will close forever.

And toall you who want a wipe, itīs even more stupid couse turks will get their +9 +10īs back when you got nothing.

Suicune = Best KO player ever made[/b]
    WoW .. You know a lot for KO .. Gratz.. If miaousss is the best then.. What palaviarhs or j3ton is ?
    Or at ares some ppl with fll +10.. ? Bb

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

WoW .. You know a lot for KO .. Gratz.. If miaousss is the best then.. What palaviarhs or j3ton is ?
    Or at ares some ppl with fll +10.. ? Bb[/b]
    or
    mrCassiba <3

ok guys this Topic made my day :lol:

I think they should wipe your brain :P[/b]
    haha

anyway i think +10&#39;s (high class) and +4 and above (good unique) should be made +9&#39;s and +3.

but +8s wiped o.O even on C-west +8 chitin is common item..

Dylan u should just exp or farm u lazy bastard. I know u have bought plat prem before so u cant really call premium gay :P

stop being lazy aq xD

like i said before, i sold my guys cuz i thought i was guna quit, unfortunately my bro dragged me back in, but he didn&#39;t give me a single noah, im not a freaking babashopper, and i dont do gay premmy shit either, so do some research before you try to flame ppl, pls?[/b]
    lets see ur an old ko player right? ok then u can see the +8 items are "normal" in 1 way i know a lot of ppl with +8 items without babashop and those items are legit, so dont tell me u never got a +8 item i dont have 1 atm cuz im thinking in a another set yes as you can see in KoK i have +1/12 chitin normal and legit and every1 here knows this "99% of ppl with +9 / +10 sucks in all" i agree with the wipe against +9/+10 but no with +8 items seems too stupid now do a search old ko player and watch how is going on the server in cz, sometimes my clan do a good pk against lvl 80 babashoppers and my clan use +7/+8

and btw if he dont give u even 1 noah there is no point to say nothing go to bdw and sell the red chest if you win, im not a babashopper u dont be 1 for get +7 items and quest acc :P and i dont buy prem cuz is a "F2P game" so im free to use all my money in girls =D so i have to tell you do a search fight that ppl babashopper and come back and tell me "YES THEY SUCKS" =D

5DollahSuckySucky

Or at ares some ppl with fll +10.. ? Bb[/b]
    oh u mad cause Suicune is stylin on u, he has always had a place in my heart as the best ko player ever

oh u mad cause Suicune is stylin on u, he has always had a place in my heart as the best ko player ever[/b]
    I love him since cypher, him and his chitins with hp bonus, I loved when he ran into our full pk party and raped our mage/priest and then just dissapeared with full hp... He was the one using dual minor healing when only few people knew about that. Well he was the god back then for me...

btw. where did Flippy go?

I agree 100% with you they and they should also wipe +7 items because honestly it&#39;s really hard to make legit... I don&#39;t mention people who claim they made a +7 chitin set which is most likely duped.

Same goes for 62+ in carnac west how the hell it&#39;s possible??? server is up for a few months only it&#39;s crazy how KOXP can help people to level pfff

I agree wipe all +7 and above items, wipe all jewels like ROL, ROC, ROM and IN even +0 because 90% of them are duped, and delevel everyone to 62 execpt old server like Ares or Diez (delevel to 65 only people on this servers)[/b]
    u dont know how people level so fast?

havent you been ingame long time ?

plat prem + darkstone and u level quite nice.

theres alot lvl 80 some even 83 in cwest

Banned

Hi, i dont understand sarcasm.[/b]
    Its ok

Cadence96

I think they should close knight for AT LEAST a week. Wipe everything +8 and above legit or not, srry to the ppl that actually made legit +8/+9 gear. Freeze pemium so that doesnt run down, or let the person get the time back/ a freww month of the premmy they had. Fix most/all of the bugs, and get a new security system to stop the dupes and the koxp once and for all....
    Too bad it will never happen [/b]
    Are you communist?

I think they should wipe your brain :P[/b]
    Too bad it will never happen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast