Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

I've been hacked

This is a discussion on I've been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mine r towards willard happy u got ur shit back...
Page: 8

Vlein

mine r towards willard
    happy u got ur shit back

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by TempesT
    Yan, i remember that you didnt have all the required info :S
    why are you so surprized that so many people are flaming you. Maybe if you weren't such a dickhead to the people you play with, Maaybe you would get a diff. response. Flippin out at your own clannie and leaving the party just because you died ONES while PKing is fucking retarded. Glad you got hacked.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

u dont know me well now do you? I like to screw around alot and there were some members of that party i did not like. So, what is this your calling me a dick head cuz i left a party? thats kind of sad tbh

Vlein

fuckin dickhead
    accept my offer for ur warrior

invader

Originally posted by Greygoose
    i think temp has 2 personalitys

one day he is uber nice, the other he is really mean... * * *:blink: *:blink: *

hope u get ur items back tempy
    agreee :lol:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by TempesT
    u dont know me well now do you? I like to screw around alot and there were some members of that party i did not like. So, what is this your calling me a dick head cuz i left a party? thats kind of sad tbh
    callin you a dickhead for what you did, idiot

So.....after i get hacked, I "try" to get my shit back and it worked, and im a dick head?

So would you rather have all hacked people just stay hacked?
    or would you rather have atless some be fixed and continue to play?

From what im reading, your the one whos a dickhead

Or did i miss something?

Jimbo

So when a Legit player gets hacked with a shared account (e.g. Kotte) K2 don't do shit but when someone who I know has scammed gets his acc hacked because he is a freind of Phantom he gets roll back....

p.s. don't try to lie about the WE from N_O or the chittin from R_C just grin and bare it

yeah i think its great that people can get roll backs but i do think everybody should get roll backs.... thats the thing that i think annoys everybody.

Not to mention there are much more legit people out there who don't buy their items from falyet_volcom.

Seems remarkable the way this company works sometimes, special treatment should not play any part of it. I don't blame tempest for wanting his stuff back or for trying, neither do i blame will for using his connections, i blame the lazy fucker connections who should be helping everyone not a select few.

Sickens me that they have the ability to do so much good, but refuse to do so

XeaRoo

:angry: :angry:

Vlein

heres why so many people r ticked off

-for one, everyone knew tempests shared accounts. now if u werent friends with phantom, ud have to go to CSrep to get help. and they will say "u shared accts lalala no rollback"

-Tempests shared and got a rollback, all in 1 day after he got hacked. 1 DAY<<<<<<

-phantom said in irc " i earned the right to have connections ladeeedada" then later he said " i cant help every1, i have to ignore many"

- will, how do u pick WHO to ignore and WHO to help? theyre ur friends u help them? theyre nobodies u ignore them?

Originally posted by Jimbo
    So when a Legit player gets hacked with a shared account (e.g. Kotte) K2 don't do shit but when someone who I know has scammed gets his acc hacked because he is a freind of Phantom he gets roll back....

p.s. don't try to lie about the WE from N_O or the chittin from R_C just grin and bare it
    If your goning to bring that up, atless get the facts stright, It was a Priest pendent(I gave out the pp with 2/3 of the partys permission) Priest pendents back there were worth 100m, Justnoting turned around and scammed me for 170.

In R_C i was scammed by a guy claiming he was Pvtsnowballs and he whold help me upgrade my chitin +5 to +6 so i was stupid and gave it to him, I turn around and ask my clan to help me ( which was R_C) get some armors, infact they didnt help me they turned around and called me a scammer even tho i never got shit form them.

I've appolized for the PP insadent in N_O but i will not be called a scammer for the R_C insadent.

I've done wrong and i've said my sorrow, If you cant drop it in the pass its up to you.

Correct my version with your version if you'd like

Vlein, i havnt gotten my shit back.

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Seems remarkable the way this company works sometimes, special treatment should not play any part of it. I don't blame tempest for wanting his stuff back or for trying, neither do i blame will for using his connections, i blame the lazy fucker connections who should be helping everyone not a select few.
    I agree 100%. It seems however ppl (at least in IRC) blame Will for what happened/hasnt happened.

Vlein

Originally posted by Vlein
    heres why so many people r ticked off

-for one, everyone knew tempests shared accounts. now if u werent friends with phantom, ud have to go to CSrep to get help. and they will say "u shared accts lalala no rollback"

-Tempests shared and got a rollback, all in 1 day after he got hacked. 1 DAY<<<<<<

-phantom said in irc " i earned the right to have connections ladeeedada" then later he said " i cant help every1, i have to ignore many"

- will, how do u pick WHO to ignore and WHO to help? theyre ur friends u help them? theyre nobodies u ignore them?
    o another thing

-in irc evenson asked will to fix his acct cause he couldnt login to the k2 website, wills excuse for not helpin evenson was "UR SELLIN UR ACCT"
    isnt tempests sellin his acct AND sharing his acct

bend over please

Phantom tries, without him this sever would be alot worst off.

If you want someone to flame, im right here.

Edit: vlein, what im getting at is you'd rather have someone stay hacked then to be fixed.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast