Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Idea: An Item Ownership System

This is a discussion on Idea: An Item Ownership System within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kinda cool, but kinda not. Half the fun is going for that +8 item wasting all your money trying to ...
Page: 3

Sidewalk

Kinda cool, but kinda not. Half the fun is going for that +8 item wasting all your money trying to make it.. just to see how hard you'll hit with it once you got it.

If you could just test everything easily.. that'd take out half the fun.

I like it like most of ppl here. Also k2 migth like the idea for its potential of raising gold prem sales. And say what You want 'bout k2, but i think they've improved significantly.

And yeah, i think some ppl will use it to dupe, most likely with ncs, which will make ncs disabled again :lol:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

its good idea, except if people manage to dupe it............. and when u retreive the item, you get 28 cs+7 instead of one
    anyway even the best ideas i hardly reject becouse ......... probably a new way to dupe will be born.
    only thing that hasnt been abused as far as i know is the pet sistem

bifrost = dupe
    dungeon = dupe
    name change scroll = dupe
    acessory upgrade = abused + duped
    and several other things =)

as someone posted before, the idea is great, but mgames developers kinda suck, they never test their shit deeply and the dupe bugs follow the same pattern as always

i like that idea and being online/offline has nothing to do with the retrieval of the item, as long as the game server and the database server are both online, there would be no problem to do it

im one of those players who can ask for a CS+7 to see how do my char looks with 1 unique and give it back without a problem, so sad 99.99% of the players cant do that (and its only a game)

Cadence96

Oh... there is a hole in scrolls... :lol:

morax

Nice idea - not sure how practical it would be to impliment into the game though.

K2 had the rental system before which was reasonably similar - it turned to shit when the dupers got hold of it

unsolved_mystery

Nice idea - not sure how practical it would be to impliment into the game though.

K2 had the rental system before which was reasonably similar - it turned to shit when the dupers got hold of it[/b]
    dont think i would use it much for the rental system, its just so u wont get scammed for being a nice person

Aba

Great idea.

And for the people saying people would find a way to dupe...

uhh, well you can say that for anything...great ideas BUT WAIT...maybe someone will use this to dupe :P shouldn't affect the decision whether or not the idea is good.

excellent idea ron +1234

I have to say that I am impressed with how much you thought this out. Don't know if someone already posted this, don't think they did, but I think there may be plans for this in the future already. There is that NPC outside near the 2 arenas, the Item Rental guy. I'm pretty sure that at some time "In the future" K2 will bring this into the game but haven't done so yet because it probably has bugs they need to work out.

*edit* ok BFD already kinda said it...but the point remains.

razzy

not a bad idea, but with the implementation of this, people will some how find a way to take advantage and manipulate it since it has been proven time and time again, that K2/MGames(or whatever) always have buggs and never get this right on the first try. heck forget the first try, takes them plenty of tries. Example: Border Defense War.

peterX

+1

there kind of a thing that in the game right now but not enable i belive
    the Item Rental NPC

we could sue that to rent or lend items for a fee and etc make it as a Inn2 / system trade thing etc :P

blueeye

+1

there kind of a thing that in the game right now but not enable i belive
    the Item Rental NPC

we could sue that to rent or lend items for a fee and etc make it as a Inn2 / system trade thing etc :P[/b]

yep the rental npc is the same idea

u can put ur item for some time and get it back automaticly later..
    in case ur friend wants ur CS+7..

u put it on rental npc for 1 coin and for how long u want to rental this item

I likes it...

3thos

That's due to the incompetence of the developers, and not the idea itself.
    Good developers would be able to implement this without a problem.[/b]
    Its because they have monkeys with the IQ of coolboy developing this game.

Sephyro

I like this idea, cant really figure out what cons it may have (except eventual abuse like duping).
    U should post it in the official KO forums D:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast