Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Idiots with merchant

This is a discussion on Idiots with merchant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wasn't prepared when he put up the pauldron or helmt.. that was the first piece he did... then he ...
Page: 2

snipelord

i wasn't prepared when he put up the pauldron or helmt.. that was the first piece he did... then he did the pauldron.. i was only prepared intime for the pads.. which i of course bought

kangs

Default Re: Idiots with merchant

Originally posted by snipelord
    THIS IS A CLARIFICATION :

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif and scammer right?

he says this because he merch'd +8 shell pads (for warrior) at a paramun party because he was only lvl 61 and no one wanted him so he started to show off.. i saw a +8 helm then a +8 pauldorn.. so i waited and saw the pads and bought them.

this is not scamming becuase i didn't ask him to show them, he put them on merch because no one would party him.

i carry a bil coin on me when i have it in the inn, and i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

i am only posting this so people do not start thinking I (the player of KIMPEE) is a scammer..

flameboy was there with me when this happened if you don't believe me, feel free to ask him.
    U must be real proud of urself ...

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Even if someone tricks them into merching something over 10gbs, its their (the "seller's") fault. *

Congratulations on a job well done.

(no sarcasm intended, i would've done the same)
    don't forget that there's something called "noobs" who can't realize the risk of merch leet items...[/b]
    Means nothing to me. Noobs or not.

Originally posted by kangs
    U must be real proud of urself ...
    I would be.

Z3non

Originally posted by kangs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kangs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-snipelord
    THIS IS A CLARIFICATION :

TempleRulez is shouting that i am a theif and scammer right?

he says this because he merch'd +8 shell pads (for warrior) at a paramun party because he was only lvl 61 and no one wanted him so he started to show off.. i saw a +8 helm then a +8 pauldorn.. so i waited and saw the pads and bought them.

this is not scamming becuase i didn't ask him to show them, he put them on merch because no one would party him.

i carry a bil coin on me when i have it in the inn, and i lvl in eslant, and before i go into cz i always repot so i have no worry of loosing the coin.

i am only posting this so people do not start thinking I (the player of KIMPEE) is a scammer..

flameboy was there with me when this happened if you don't believe me, feel free to ask him.
    U must be real proud of urself ...[/b]
    I would be

snipelord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("kang)</div>
    U must be real proud of urself ...[/b]
    ...... your an idiot ...... i posted this because he is spamming in CZand probably moradon that im a cheater and scammer...... and im CLARIFIYING (do you see that word iny my frist post?) what happened

well done :P

Haxium

everyone would do it

Gratz !

(but i would've wait for the in ! xD )

^_^

snipelord

Originally posted by Haxium
    everyone would do it

Gratz !

(but i would've wait for the in ! xD )
    i would have waited on iron belt or rocs ut i don't think those woulda hit merch so i grabbed the pads >< (amazing snake queen actually dropped an iron neck like a year ago :P)

Jediay

remind me to carry 10 gbs on me in esl :P

weldone snippy

Ruthless

i saw sum guy lose his EME, Elf belt AND Chitin Bow +8 in merch in 5 seconds flat after they were merched. :lol:

GJ Snipe :wub:
    gýft pls

Haxium

Originally posted by Ruthless
    i saw sum guy lose his EME, Elf belt AND Chitin Bow +8 in merch in 5 seconds flat after they were merched. *:lol: *

GJ Snipe *:wub: *
    gýft pls
    lol, u dont "lose" those items on diez as they are already in merchant :P cept the cb+8

KokoGG

nice

Smart>people that show off :lol:

Haxium

Originally posted by KokoGG
    nice *

*Smart>people that show off *:lol:
    Yep, like in McKain (franch fries advertise) : "Those who speak less eat more !"

kangs

Do ppl have no morals left or is it just me thats being stupid?
    And Shurt dont reply to this post of mine cos I understand u got none.
    I mean the poor guy was just trying to get into the party so he just wanted to show his stuff
    and u took it of him.
    Just imagine if it happened to you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast