Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

imagine a sin without a combo

This is a discussion on imagine a sin without a combo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink will enjoy RoFD without ctrl minor, shows who can actually minor and who cant Hello hiaxsheytans ...
Page: 3

evenson

Originally posted by phantomlink
    will enjoy RoFD without ctrl minor, shows who can actually minor and who cant

Hello hiaxsheytans NP

Zink

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Hello hiaxsheytans NP [/b]
    oh so dats why he neva die :blink:

i cant combo but still i pwn like hell

TunaFishyMe

Thats kinda interesting actually...cancellign a skill is with the r attack right? Or does a skill cancel as well? Assuming its just te r attack, if comboing was never allowed, full heal priest would be practically invincible.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

K2 had nothing to do with it, Mgames were the ones that decided to keep it in as it was demmed as an improvement.

There will always be the argument why let one bug stay and get rid of others. If combo was removed I would hope sins get a spamible attack like all other classes.

hej

Only warrior, int priest you cant kill solo if you dont combo, not so big lvl dif...

I kill lvl70 sin, bp and so on on warrior without combo and then am much lower lvl.

Ps it would make the game more team play.

idefix

if theyd take combo away the whole game would be total bullshit. i mean in firedrake, ppl have the 2500 hp buffs and 350 ac buffs and the 2500 hp heal + 3000 hp over 20 sec, ppl cant combo, ppl cant die... also when ppl have a lotof the wep defense, the game wud be so shit that i wud never wnana play ko again lol.... combo makes the pk system great. tried many games, and KO pk system is very good. not saying its best, coz havent tried all rpg's, but its very nice in ko. cz is good map.

Mario

Originally posted by phantomlink
    deliiiiii, teoman, arccanel and some more will prolly quit KO :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

deliii is just shit, only thing he can do well is twtich and run to a preist begging for heals and for them to duff me.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

personally i think cut should be spammable and everything else have a cooldown...maybe even pierce spammable....but thrust and spike are too powerful to be spammable :P

bloody beast should hit harder i think. its kinda puny when you compare to howling sword.

Mario

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    personally i think cut should be spammable and everything else have a cooldown...maybe even pierce spammable....but thrust and spike are too powerful to be spammable :P
    cama is right, sin need to combo coz he dun have spammable skills, and about deliiii felix, i nv told hes good, but hes ctrl+minor is annoyin, and those 3 fags what i counted ALWAYS use DD helm so nubish... im sure if no more ctrl minor in ice age and DD will be deleted (oh god i wish) those ppl will leave in ~1 week after donate all np's to orcs ^_^

Yun_Yuuzhan

Before combo warriors owned hardcore. Sins could too but that's only because dagger defense was not widely used. The main difference between a cz where everybody combos vs. where almost nobody does is that the fights don't last nearly as long. I remember seeing 1v1s back in the day when shell was very rare and +8s were unknown, and they took FOREVER because without combo it is extremely difficult to outdamage 720 pots.

Originally posted by Ereshkigal

The fact that K2 says its legal to use it doesnt mean that this was the way the game was intended to be played by the developers. *Bosses dropping before anyone can get near them by a 1 or 2 man party, sins owning warriors in under 2 seconds, just isnt the way its was designed, but meh what do I know Im an int priest *h43r: *

Just my 2 cents.
    Actually it was MGames that said it added to the game and therefore won't be fixed. It was unintended, however.

idefix

i hate wep defenses. they shud all be removed. theyre gay if they wud be removed wud be much nicer... if combo gets removed and ppl have wep defense and shell +8s and 2.5k buffs, they cant get killed lol... if spike cud be spammable for sin, it wud be fine

Ereshkigal

You, sir, are correct. My apologies. Im old the memory fails me at times :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

It was Mgames not K2

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast