Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How large is K2 as a company? Are they making insane profits instead of hiring more workers to patroll the ...
Page: 8

Infinitemadness

How large is K2 as a company? Are they making insane profits instead of hiring more workers to patroll the servers?

I hardly have seen GM talking in the chat lately other than sullimo being busy spawning bosses for people and socializing with players, which is great and helps boost moral but players truely want people banned, and on diez that just isn't getting done aside from even banning some legit people. (aka kinshi below this thread)[/b]

@BJB:

Thats not really for me to say, how "insane" their profits may be or not be, but they definitely need more Gm's thats for sure.

ok well then answer these questions... why is it that they banned my character for "koxping in merchant" why u get banned for that and
    i got pissed at k2 for banning me so i made a noob and wanted to see how fast i would get banned. so i koxped at smilidon for 5 days, got lvl 55 and never got banned. wtf?

Dude, wake up. You werent banned for koxping in merchant. If thats the reason they gave you in cs support, thats ludicris, and if I would have known I would have unbanned you. But knowing you used koxp AFTER, Then nah I wouldnt have lol long story short, if you didnt get banned, just means, that the Gm's obviously didnt check that area. I mean, I dunno, there were alot of areas that I didnt check, or forgot to check or whatever. But ALOT of times, there were SO many cheaters, that I would write them down and ban them later. So when your in merchant, and DC due to a ban, that doesnt mean that you were banned AT THAT EXACT moment, but something that you did prior. Thats all.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Well here was my daily regime: Wake up about 7am. Get kids up to go to school. I go to work at 10am. I get off work at 7pm. From 7pm to 9pm, fix dinner, spend time with family, get kids to showers, and to bed. 9pm, login and start working, go to bed at 2am-3am. Wash, rinse, repeat. And YES they need atleast 10 GM's ACTIVELLY patrolling each server, zone 1,2,3 all day everyday to keep it under control. (9-10, thats 3 per server)[/b]
    damn lack of sleep everyday :S lol i guess u get used to it... but ya they definitely need to hire more gms and ones that do know how to play the game... i mean honestly if u hire sum1 who plays for a few days to get a char to lvl 40-50 to prove themself doesnt show that they know the game...

its understandable that they dont want gms that have ties to players in game and help them out, but their has to be a way to find a good gm who understands the game

Infinitemadness

arestides lvled town and gave them items? ,zzzzzzzzzzz if its true why i went human omg

was arestides aka james flexmastercoveteus the guy that sold a shard +8 to bober?[/b]
    He didnt give EVERYONE items, he gave some of the guys either good deals on stuff, or items, no secret there? Everyone knew that. I dont know of his EVERY transaction, but I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt sell it to bob. If I were bob, I'd probably do the same thing. But you know, Im not bob. But I actually hadnt heard that one, but wouldnt be surprised at it.

Banned Senior Member

Jason, I cant believe K2 would do that to you... After all the things you have done for them since you became a GM and even trained Jess I will thank you also for pretty much being one of the best GM's I "worked" with, you followed every rule for Customer Service, you helped out MANY long time players when their accounts had problems, and together we caught Omer aka Blackwinds screwing around on Devile's cypher GM character Kenjuro after Devile was no longer using it which got him removed by James. Festo told me Alex quit tho because he didn't see eye to eye with the new management. I never really talked to him but GL to him going to blizzard. You've put so much work into the game and your just cut off like that... But you were wrong I knew you msn'd me the night IM was "removed" as the last remote GM and CaptainTripps came into town I liked how you would MSN me at random times just trying to start a normal chat that had nothing to do with KnightOnline. I talked with you about a few things I never talked to anyone else about. Since your no longer affiliated with K2 would it be too much to have you re-add me to msn again?

Btw... I loved how you went off on Moe :lol:

@BJB:

Thats not really for me to say, how "insane" their profits may be or not be, but they definitely need more Gm's thats for sure.

ok well then answer these questions... why is it that they banned my character for "koxping in merchant" why u get banned for that and
    i got pissed at k2 for banning me so i made a noob and wanted to see how fast i would get banned. so i koxped at smilidon for 5 days, got lvl 55 and never got banned. wtf?

Dude, wake up. You werent banned for koxping in merchant. If thats the reason they gave you in cs support, thats ludicris, and if I would have known I would have unbanned you. But knowing you used koxp AFTER, Then nah I wouldnt have lol long story short, if you didnt get banned, just means, that the Gm's obviously didnt check that area. I mean, I dunno, there were alot of areas that I didnt check, or forgot to check or whatever. But ALOT of times, there were SO many cheaters, that I would write them down and ban them later. So when your in merchant, and DC due to a ban, that doesnt mean that you were banned AT THAT EXACT moment, but something that you did prior. Thats all.[/b]
    no thats the reason they told me for i was like wtf yea right and i never used koxp b4 so i have no clue how the random ban came out of nowhere on me

Banned Senior Member

Also I enjoyed reading all the idiotic CS messages you would have to answer that you sent to me... good nights ^^

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Jason, I cant believe K2 would do that to you... After all the things you have done for them since you became a GM and even trained Jess I will thank you also for pretty much being one of the best GM's I "worked" with, you followed every rule for Customer Service, you helped out MANY long time players when their accounts had problems, and together we caught Omer aka Blackwinds screwing around on Devile's cypher GM character Kenjuro after Devile was no longer using it which got him removed by James. Festo told me Alex quit tho because he didn't see eye to eye with the new management. I never really talked to him but GL to him going to blizzard. You've put so much work into the game and your just cut off like that... But you were wrong I knew you msn'd me the night IM was "removed" as the last remote GM and CaptainTripps came into town I liked how you would MSN me at random times just trying to start a normal chat that had nothing to do with KnightOnline. I talked with you about a few things I never talked to anyone else about. Since your no longer affiliated with K2 would it be too much to have you re-add me to msn again?

Btw... I loved how you went off on Moe :lol:[/b]
    You suck Will, I feel so detached :<

Infinitemadness

Many of us have tried, they either give us some generic response saying "We understand your issue but we cannot do anything about it at this time", or "I personally am unable to but will escalate the issue to someone else", or they just delete the ticket completely, then they say thanks for playing KO!

But really how can they expect a fixed number of bannings, people cheat at different times, its not a set number, and if you weren&#39;t banning enough, then that could be a result of less people cheating (unlikely), which really is a good thing. Instead of them worrying about people being banned they should&#39;ve been looking into how these cheats are used, find out the flaw in the code and fix it.

The result of innocent people getting banned is probably a result of the determination in K2 to get X number of bans a day, so GM&#39;s would try to find people just to ban, when you see some of the most obvious cheaters for months that never get ban.

What about the rumours on people that buy premium/spend lots of $$$ on the game not bein banned even if they cheat?[/b]
    I can only speak for myself. I didnt care if you spent, a billion dollars. You cheat, you were banned. So what, that was my job. The rules didnt say that, so I banned away. If some OTHER Gm came back and heard some kid crying on cs tickets, they may have unbanned him. Not my fault, but unfortunately thats the way it goes sometimes. Remember, the customer is always right? Nah. Not always.

He didnt give EVERYONE items, he gave some of the guys either good deals on stuff, or items, no secret there? Everyone knew that. I dont know of his EVERY transaction, but I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt sell it to bob. If I were bob, I&#39;d probably do the same thing. But you know, Im not bob. But I actually hadnt heard that one, but wouldnt be surprised at it.[/b]
    ive heard about him gıftıng ıtems to TOWN but i havent heard of Bobert buying a shard 8 from Arestides either... he doesnt seem to be the kinda guy to babashop from a gm seeing as he barely has ever paid his own premium lol...

Infinitemadness

Jason, I cant believe K2 would do that to you... After all the things you have done for them since you became a GM and even trained Jess I will thank you also for pretty much being one of the best GM&#39;s I "worked" with, you followed every rule for Customer Service, you helped out MANY long time players when their accounts had problems, and together we caught Omer aka Blackwinds screwing around on Devile&#39;s cypher GM character Kenjuro after Devile was no longer using it which got him removed by James. Festo told me Alex quit tho because he didn&#39;t see eye to eye with the new management. I never really talked to him but GL to him going to blizzard. You&#39;ve put so much work into the game and your just cut off like that... But you were wrong I knew you msn&#39;d me the night IM was "removed" as the last remote GM and CaptainTripps came into town I liked how you would MSN me at random times just trying to start a normal chat that had nothing to do with KnightOnline. I talked with you about a few things I never talked to anyone else about. Since your no longer affiliated with K2 would it be too much to have you re-add me to msn again?

Btw... I loved how you went off on Moe :lol:[/b]
    Will, thanks man. Truly, thanks. It was players like you and ken that made it worth while. Yeah heh I caught him, and still to this day, he denys it. When I proved without a shadow of a doubt it was him, and I didnt have the tools that others had. I just used what I to do it. Amazingly, others seemed they couldnt do that. Strange. Yeah bro I&#39;ll re-add you. Did you keep any of those crazy things in your logs? I&#39;d love to re-read some of them.

MillionVoices

I remember at one point when i had both Arestides and Alex on my msn aha.

Btw Infite i hope u have an account stashed full of items xD, maybe you can make some $$ still.

noob232

I am REEB in game, Ive talked to u alot of times, awesoem guy, best gm i ever met. :/ Anyway I was wondering if u could pm me ur msn, we need to talk... BTW best of luck to you and I hope u get hired as a GM or moderator in another company, ill pm u my msn right after i finish this post.

I remember at one point when i had both Arestides and Alex on my msn aha.

Btw Infite i hope u have an account stashed full of items xD, maybe you can make some $$ still.[/b]
    if u got any ares shit laying around get ahold of me

haha jk never spent a dime on this game

Banned Senior Member

I have everything you ever said to me on msn on my logs, minus whatever happened in vent ^_^ You didn&#39;t have all the tools you needed to get a pure GM job done, but you dealt with what you had to do. Still using my ko4life email instead of my hotmail

Infinitemadness

no thats the reason they told me for i was like wtf yea right and i never used koxp b4 so i have no clue how the random ban came out of nowhere on me[/b]

Well they totally messed it up. It&#39;s not possible to koxp while merchanting in Moradon. Unless you were in a party, and someone else was. I dunno. Or you were in merchant mode while in the middle of a KOXP party. Thats happened before. I&#39;d write, "So and so was merchanting while others were koxping while he/she was in party." Sorry to hear that man. (you know I was giving you a hard time)

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast