Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great WAR! Had a blast...didnt notice too much of an AP boost. I was max str, dr3's opal3's IB WP, ...
Page: 30

RED2316

Great WAR! Had a blast...didnt notice too much of an AP boost. I was max str, dr3's opal3's IB WP, and I was spamming about 800-900 on other warriors, i was owning mages with about 1200+.

It was awesome to pay with yall, you ugys put up the best fight, and had a sound strategy. Either way wether there was an ap boost or not...which there shouldnt have been since in all 3 previous wars Ares was in we were orc...and won all 3...so you shoulda had the boost also.

I posted prior to the war starting that if Girokan lost they would find an excuse as to why, some of yall hit me pretty hard also, i was spiked for 1.1k by one guy...screamed him and ran cause he that hard...so theres no need to argue, we won, yall got 2nd! Enjoy the fruits of your labor...if K2 even comes through with our gems.

I am interested to see who the top players were on each server, I noticed that Girakon had symbols, or atleast some. Did your NPs reset for each war? I know for Ares we had to recreate charcter and clans each time, and our NP were reset....

Ki1laH

Who gives a shit, girakon beat olympia...olympia stfu you said what you had to say, there is no point arguing it, neither side is going to falter.

Ares beat Girakon, it was a good war. No reason for anybody to whine, its over nothing can be done about anything that did or did not happen.

It was fun tho and thats important but i really thought that killing a gatekeeper is a key to victory =*

Kailean

in normal war it is.

anyway, most of u didnt notice that girakon killed our keeper AFTER the notice "Ares has defeated Girakon".

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

in normal war it is.
    anyway, most of u didnt notice that girakon killed our keeper AFTER the notice "Ares has defeated Girakon".[/b]
    The notice said Ares defeated Girakon's 2nd warder... not "Ares defeated Girakon".

It did at the end :lol:

deviouz420

Girakon was bug abusing and therefore punished. A banned player who was an exclusive user of kosp programs do not really possess the right to whine and complain. In this case, Girakon has no right to question the outcome of this war. AP boost and things of that nature should be irrelevant due to the behavior of Girakon players. Would you have still won without half your population cheating? No one has an answer. Perhaps when we clash again in the future, you will have enough intelligence and maturity as a server to give us a proper war and I would be more than happy to discuss GM favoritism at that time.

wawh

Girakon was bug abusing and therefore punished. A banned player who was an exclusive user of kosp programs do not really possess the right to whine and complain. In this case, Girakon has no right to question the outcome of this war. AP boost and things of that nature should be irrelevant due to the behavior of Girakon players. Would you have still won without half your population cheating? No one has an answer. Perhaps when we clash again in the future, you will have enough intelligence and maturity as a server to give us a proper war and I would be more than happy to discuss GM favoritism at that time.[/b]
    as far as i know, girakon only putted catapults when the war lasted for about 1 minute, we all went to W2 with a storm of cata's cause well, we already lost, so whats the differnce?

and having 1k difference in kills in a war where everyone has the same item and lvl makes oyu wonder how? well the answer is: you were hitting +300(warriors) each hit...

a warrior with 1.4k ac doesnt get hit for 800 damage!

u had catapults defending warder so dont mention it

TraderKOL

LOL Ares is the Comb Server all players use comb mage comb warrior comb rogue comb priest comb the best players always in ares :lol: ARES I LOVE ALL THE LIFE :P the best players the best items the best wars always here

OMFG xD Ares lose whit ap bosst xD Ares sux all stupid sins hits spike 1k+ and warriors whit HS hits 700 800 dmgs and all for nothing GJ Girakon Gratz

stupid ap boost >.< (can u c the difgerence in dmg :angry: )

[/b]

mrmagic2008

ares had a boost, not ap boost but IQ boost

ArminVanBuuren

I just came back from working and just noticed the finals were today and no tomorrow (damn )

About the keepers, warders, etc, don&#39;t know about you guys, but has been a while since it is completely necessary to kill the 3 NPCs on a war to procede to invasion...was not like that on KE times, but it is like that now and has been like that for quite some time too (In fact, last monday war I had on Ares was like WTF, 3-4 months ago, and we humans killed the W1 and Keeper...but were unable to kill their W2...orcs had killed both our warders and were smashing us by kills...our keeper never died, perhaps, we were invaded.

About the AP boost and stuff...why don&#39;t you ask some Ares&#39; players to post their screenies while dealing damage and being damaged? that would certainly clearify a bit this topic about who was the cheater (in fact, is there any video or image as a proof of catapult bug abusing? cause I never trust GM&#39;s words at all <_< )

PS: selling blue chest in A1 now, anyone???? :P

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930