Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Josh Hung "ICE AGE"

This is a discussion on Josh Hung "ICE AGE" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dr4g0n And you Hostage if you think this is false "Delete Topic" Why delete it? Rumors such ...
Page: 2

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    And you Hostage if you think this is false "Delete Topic"
    Why delete it? Rumors such as these hurt nothing. We're just saying it isn't likely. K2 also said they would remove the jackpots on June 5th, look how that turned out. (double 50x last night wooooo)

Lammer

Last time I remember KE patch was supposed to be lauch 8th August? And they announced it like 1 month before and was actually lauchend a few weeks later than supposed to.

So I really doubt they would launch a new patch without the normal advertising and in the date they announce it.

R34P3R_Magikz

june 28th 2007? why would the announce a new server be4 a big patch?

Man0rMachine

if i recall correctly, they opened cypher 2 /3 months b4 KE... so why would they hesitate and rush in to this for now.... dont forget they beta tested this piece of shit for like 1.5 months b4 they actually implented it.....

Zulkir

yes he did it during his visit to Turkey but it was an marketing lie..

bleaF

Originally posted by Chullage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chullage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bleaF
    Whos Josh Hung ? O_o Joshua Hong?

Joshua Hong | Chief Executive Officer, Founder
    Joshua Hong co-founded K2 Network in 2001. Prior to establishment of the company, he was vice president of strategic planning and growth at Kali, developer of one of the first network-based multiplayer game systems. In 2004, Mr. Hong co-founded Item*Star, China's leading digital game item trading platform, and serves as its CFO, and co-founded Game Networks in the United States, the game industry's first cross-industry conference for broadband ISPs, content aggregators, service providers and game developers. Prior to becoming an entrepreneur in the online games industry, Mr. Hong was a management consultant at Accenture. He holds a B.S. in industrial engineering from Purdue University and an M.B.A. in finance, accounting and international business from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.[/b]
    i know im just wondering he means Joshua Hong... but i guess he did...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I wanna ride a horsey
    u can ride on me :huh:[/b]

can i ride u schrotts? :wub:

Banned Senior Member

We'll see what happens with "Ice Age" but not it wont be June 28th since the new server is coming June 30th

the new server comes on 30june (Mares)

hlubik

Originally posted by dark_warrior_13
    u were sleeping? and btw, its Manes (read my sig)

evenson

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    It's pure rumor. *No way will it be ready that fast, look how long it took KE to finally come out.
    its not pure rumour. im to lazy to read the rest of the post if someone already pointed this out.

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I mean did K2 ever make an announcement in game or on their website saying "Ice Age - The Death to all Nations" *Coming soon! *Or ICE AGE BETA TESTERS COME NOW. Or anytihng close to these lines? *Or are people just being homosexual and want to get my hopes up. *I wanna ride a horsey
    Poney plx

Originally posted by hlubik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hlubik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dark_warrior_13
    u were sleeping? and btw, its Manes (read my sig)[/b]

no its maynoaise

hlubik

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    Originally posted by hlubik@
    <!--QuoteBegin-dark_warrior_13

u were sleeping? and btw, its Manes (read my sig)

no its maynoaise[/b]
    ketchup sucks, yeah..want mayonaise

Dorn

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I mean did K2 ever make an announcement in game or on their website saying "Ice Age - The Death to all Nations" *Coming soon! *Or ICE AGE BETA TESTERS COME NOW. Or anytihng close to these lines? *Or are people just being homosexual and want to get my hopes up. *I wanna ride a horsey
    dude its k2, they wont announce anything

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast