Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

just a little fact about fagfactory on ares

This is a discussion on just a little fact about fagfactory on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Blizie, its better u dont know what we talked about trust us B)...
Page: 6

sotok

Blizie, its better u dont know what we talked about

trust us B)

Blizie

but i want to know andi xD

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Blizie
    but i want to know andi xD
    But u cant know , ur not old enought :lol:

gizzzmo94065

well, nice to see there can be friendly post´s too...
    so...then i will not be gay and say sorry for my last post against the oldies ^_^
    i hope there is finally an end of this post-war
    bigUP...show´s me that there are some intelligent people too B)

gizzzmo94065

Originally posted by daonly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daonly)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    1. FragFactory can kill isiloon and we saw them doing this LEGIT way. They are very nice ppl and we dont atack each other on isi floor (there where few acsidents before but all was solved).
    2. Symbiosis is realy an organized clan with good leader - cheers Kris . Its a good clan, and I know many good ppl there and i never had any problems with them.
    3. If servants atack u and u have to heal yourself (so u recive dmg) i consider this as a legit way. Thats only my opinion but ofc i can be wrong.

Just got 1 question - what was the purpose of this topic?? I think that we shuld think about fighting with the real cheaters and focus on the clans that use koxp, np trans, dupe ore any other shit they do. Stop blaiming each other couse we all got common enemy. Focus on pointing the ppl that use KOXP for sure. Suport it with movie ore with SS and send it to CS - i think thats the right thing to do for this moment.

Regards
    +1[/b]
    +4511351864513212²³²³²²²²²²

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Originally posted by gizzzmo94065+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizzzmo94065)</div>
    Originally posted by daonly@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PUPPIE

puppie duped her self oO
    :lol: :lol:
    well, when this is POOPIE , pls delete the dupe´s, 1 POOPIE is more than i can take. :wacko:
    the best will be NO POOPIE... and NO CHUPPA BLUB... öhm... and NO KILLING SPREE (15 jears old baby) who can just post that what POOPIE told him...
    i think we all will have more fun if these idiot´s, who can even flame on other post´s, will be banned... or die... or both ^_^
    and btw, I LOVE FragFactory :wub: :wub: :wub: specialy my reallife dude falkonetti (bigUP) B)[/b]
    Lol, whats wrong about being 15,
    I feel good and i think 15/16 year is a great age :lol: :lol:,

:wub:

lol @ killing spree
    :wub: :wub:

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Originally posted by daonly
    lol @ killing spree
    :wub: *:wub:
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol:

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by Killing spree+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killing spree)</div>
    Originally posted by gizzzmo94065+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizzzmo94065)
    <!--QuoteBegin-daonly
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PUPPIE

puppie duped her self oO
    :lol: :lol:
    well, when this is POOPIE , pls delete the dupe´s, 1 POOPIE is more than i can take. :wacko:
    the best will be NO POOPIE... and NO CHUPPA BLUB... öhm... and NO KILLING SPREE (15 jears old baby) who can just post that what POOPIE told him...
    i think we all will have more fun if these idiot´s, who can even flame on other post´s, will be banned... or die... or both ^_^
    and btw, I LOVE FragFactory :wub: :wub: :wub: specialy my reallife dude falkonetti (bigUP) B)[/b]
    Lol, whats wrong about being 15,
    I feel good and i think 15/16 year is a great age :lol: :lol:,

:wub:[/b][/quote]

17/18 ftw :P

PUPPIE

Killing, your a lucky young boy already, since your always on OldieS vent and i think YOU can already emagine what we talked about....since PUPPIE was there, and YOU know what happens when PUPPIE is there

btw: whatever ppl say, and even I said once about Futility ( i just dont say it public) its a cool guy, really laughed a lot with all the noobies

BUKKAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rollseyes:

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    Killing, your a lucky young boy already, since your always on OldieS vent and i think YOU can already emagine what we talked about....since PUPPIE was there, and YOU know what happens when PUPPIE is there * * *

btw: whatever ppl say, and even I said once about Futility ( i just dont say it public) its a cool guy, really laughed a lot with all the noobies *

BUKKAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rollseyes:

hmmm if puppie is on the vent then it can go over 2 things...

period, and what was the other thing again??

Oh yeah SPANKING!!! :wub:

PUPPIE

piss, poop, sex, bukkakke,spanking,tits,period, in other words...somehow we can NOT have normal conversations in vent :rollseyes:

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    piss, poop, sex, bukkakke,spanking,tits,period, in other words...somehow we can NOT have normal conversations in vent :rollseyes:

mayby not normal, but very funny

oldies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Blizie

haha im older than u spreeeee :P

And btw puppie =( my comp had a crash, so i lost vent + your server...

can i have it again? xD

ManZle

and finally there is peace :wub::wub:

sorry from me aswell, whatever I said in the past

on a good cooporation against all cheaters !!!!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast