Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Is it just me or is ko getting less an less payers?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or is ko getting less an less payers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes 100%, less and less ppl playing way too much shits happend lately (for ex. on xig there are ppl ...
Page: 2

Banned

yes 100%, less and less ppl playing
    way too much shits happend lately (for ex. on xig there are ppl who came oou of nowhere will full +9 shits, every1 knows its not legit, none gives a fak tho ), and less and less ppl simply dont wanna pay their money for this game, they cannot resist all those shits anymore.
    so many of my old friends left in last 2 / 3 months, and seems like more of them are about to quit, it never happend b4, not so many, ko goin downhill guys

bighead

People also going back to school and work has also effected the number of players lately along with the fact that the new expansion has not been released yet everyone is just getting bored with the game,, also KO does not having any promotion going on so no new players coming in to the game...Im hoping when the new expansion does finally come out we will see some more people back in the game.

Magicality

Average population per server has about halved in the last year and a half. This is not just a guess ^^

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

I think the bigest mistake k2 did make was this few things

1. Platinum Premium
    2. The RoF / iron neck bug on Stone Golems (since that, RoF on logos is around 17gb of 21gb + item)
    3. Np dupe
    4. Gm's don't care about servers, Koxper / Hacker make what they want
    5. Support of Knight online <-- 3rd ticket i send of region change and they banned my acc for Spaming

Banned

like happened on MYKO, servers with less player will merge with a server old about the same...
    ARES+DIEZ CYPHER+XIG MANES+PATHOS and bla bla[/b]
    Nice idea, got point. +1

DUPERAMUS and CYPHER O_O OH NOES xD[/b]
    if u notice we r the least server with full sets +9 and lots of +10s so dont compare us to cypher

maybe they can add dupe servers together like

Cypher + Ares
    Edana + c-west + c-east

and dead servers like together like

Logos + Akara
    Ronark + Olympia
    Girakon + Manes

and other servers together like

Xignon + Beramus
    Diez + Pathos

I would love to join our server Beramus with Xignon or Diez or even Ares with its dupes that would increase the competition and fun since most of GG are there

4que

Lots of people are quiting because of lack of anything to do in game.
    With the removal of the bifrost all the L80s have nothing to do, and lets face it in US timezones there is hardly any PK.
    Add that with the lack of support, and infomation regarding a USKO patch alot of guys are saying fuck it.

lil_mageskillz

yes ppl quit but there is also new players almost every day. its because theres to many servers. ppl leave there old server and join the new 1. this is why i dont think they will be making a new server any time soon. its just to empty atm.

Magicality, did you use your kingofknight site to figure that out or something? If thats true, thats pretty crazy wow

kibal

Alot of players quit since the region change thing..I think that did a nice number on the KO population.[/b]
    Yes the best thing that k2 did .

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I think its because the amount of new servers that have been realised..[/b]
    yea they keep addin servers and more and more ppl go server hopping... i would b alright with some more ppl on logos.. seems like u see the same ppl in CZ over and over again... need some new faces

lovel12345

all legit people quit coz to much hack/scam/babashop/koxp

Magicality

Magicality, did you use your kingofknight site to figure that out or something? If thats true, thats pretty crazy wow[/b]
    Premium only is limited to 1200 players, and maximum players nowadays rarely exceed 1300, maybe 1400 on weekend war times.

Compare that to the prime "gobble event" time when over 2800 players were reported online. The server maximum limit is 3000 players.

lovel12345

is that how much in 1 server or in all the server?

lil_mageskillz

is that how much in 1 server or in all the server?[/b]
    i think its 1 serve.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast