Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just quit the game...no point in playing anymore anyways, all the competition is gone now and most of the bad ...
Page: 2

Just quit the game...no point in playing anymore anyways, all the competition is gone now and most of the bad ppl run free...so wheres the justice? Obviously it's on vacation, just take a break kyle :S

But its really good to post this, unless u want ur account banned dont proxy it...

Kreeden

Just quit the game...no point in playing anymore anyways, all the competition is gone now and most of the bad ppl run free...so wheres the justice? Obviously it's on vacation, just take a break kyle :S

But its really good to post this, unless u want ur account banned dont proxy it...[/b]
    I think it may be time old friend :P

I only posted to let people know they are taking action and you should sell your things now while you can.

Icy

yea gay me and kreed cant have sex under the monument of bdw anymore

Ya its funny how all the gg's are forced to quit now lol... Cept icy was never gg but...... haha jk my brotha lol.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

all the gg quit ages ago...stop pretending ur a gg when ur just whats good of the garbage we left behind

owned

:P

But its really good to post this, unless u want ur account banned dont proxy it...[/b]

+1

play rakion noobs

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=167197

Linus
    19. Can I play from behind a proxy?
    Chances are if you're having to play from behind a proxy because of this patch then you're trying to break the TOS, which is something we won't condone. However, if you're playing the game fairly and not abusing any bugs or exploits, or using any third party tools, then you won't be attracting any GM's attention regardless of whether or not you use a proxy.[/b]
    I would personally use this against him...

oldboy

that game look so gay

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=167197

Linus
    I would personally use this against him...[/b]
    omg nice find tyvm

Draconetsu

If you were playing on a proxy being used by anyone who was cheating, then your account gets associated with them. So you'll be banned as part of the procedure. That's the risk of using a proxy.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

If you were playing on a proxy being used by anyone who was cheating, then your account gets associated with them. So you'll be banned as part of the procedure. That's the risk of using a proxy.[/b]
    If that's the case, someone should go koxp on every proxy available that people are using on ko4life, no sharing ftw.

If that's the case, someone should go koxp on every proxy available that people are using on ko4life, no sharing ftw.[/b]
    Go for it.

paperownz

Code:
    19. Can I play from behind a proxy?
    Chances are if you're having to play from behind a proxy because of this patch then you're trying to break the TOS, which is something we won't condone. However, if you're playing the game fairly and not abusing any bugs or exploits, or using any third party tools, then you won't be attracting any GM's attention regardless of whether or not you use a proxy.

oldboy

If that's the case, someone should go koxp on every proxy available that people are using on ko4life, no sharing ftw.[/b]
    dont b so bitter i remember a super noop on gira with a sharer :P what happened since then

o yeah i just remembered. Felix strongly suggested that we dont use any proxies .... guess he was right

Kreeden

Glad it happened. Been playing since USKO opened, think it's time.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast