Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz

This is a discussion on just wondering about this scammer list of holydreamz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Progressive Giorgios items cant be wiped -.-And when gio lost his stuff no1 knew they ...
Page: 2

Progressive

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Progressive
    Giorgios items cant be wiped -.-And when gio lost his stuff no1 knew they hacked db.U think isiloon drops can be wiped?Noway...And tank sold so many warrior items.First sold his warrior items and bought rogue items then he went back to warrior.1 full set he is wearing and 1 set he is selling.He can buy items from KOM but all know kom selling only upgradable items not uniqs.I m not saying he scammed gio or hacked some1.But after he blocked me in msn i thought he scammed gio and dont wanna speak about that.
    they can be checked up on when a certain somebody knows all of the account details [/b]
    They can do but did u see they did it any time ?

HolyDreams

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    bora=good gun...holydreamz=duper/babashoper

that solve it typ0? *:lol:
    so prove it if you cant prove somethings SHUT THE FUCK UP ! dumb !

Banned

If you guys can proove something that Holydreamz actually scammed anyone ill cut my balls.

TanK, Erm i dont know.. Lyke's account dissappeared.. all her information got edited.. also he got "out of nowhere" awesome items.. he got 2 lvl 70 chars.. Ofcourse "Urunfaster..." can defend him as ussual just because he stays in the clan but everyone knows the matter with morax etc. nothing to hide err

Also, We have been doing lots of trades lately, ask nesma? ask underground (the dutch owner who plays an assasin now) , Ask GratiS, ask sudamaniac, ask Strella, ask Fairplayy. And all these are above 1/2 k $.

So please dont come here with bullshit, Camazotz im sorry, you are mad at us just because your char got blocked but ok :'(

Peace a.q

Alars

i dont know tank but i already made some deals with holydreams...and he s legit....i really doubt he ever scam someone.

noob camaz0tz.. dont accuse holydreams for duping if u have no evidence to show... hes just a nice guy, only reason u dont like him is that hes from turkey?

Foretold

Originally posted by nesma
    noob camaz0tz.. dont accuse holydreams for duping if u have no evidence to show... hes just a nice guy, only reason u dont like him is that hes from turkey?
    Way to pull that question straight out of your ass, fool.

Banned

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma
    Way to pull that question straight out of your ass, fool.[/b]
    Erm because? You guys are the one who talk without any proofs? Fucking idiots

Originally posted by Zaraki
    If you guys can proove something that Holydreamz actually scammed anyone ill cut my balls.

TanK, Erm i dont know.. Lyke's account dissappeared.. all her information got edited.. also he got "out of nowhere" awesome items.. he got 2 lvl 70 chars.. Ofcourse "Urunfaster..." can defend him as ussual just because he stays in the clan but everyone knows the matter with morax etc. nothing to hide err

Also, We have been doing lots of trades lately, ask nesma? ask underground (the dutch owner who plays an assasin now) , Ask GratiS, ask *sudamaniac, ask Strella, ask Fairplayy. And all these are above 1/2 k $. *

So please dont come here with bullshit, Camazotz im sorry, you are mad at us just because your char got blocked but ok :'(

Peace a.q
    what deal with morax? i geniunly don't know what you mean by this.

on the lyke account he bought it back from his ex girlfriend and the items are not his, they belong to another person who also plays the account. Both graphi and jimbo have let him use his items while we are playing edana. When he played the rogue he didn't trade his warrior stuff, both had full sets of items, and with the warriors stuff he spent less than 1 day not in full shell hardly say he suddenly reappeared in it.

and progressive i know the account details of giorgio, since the character was created by me, origionally names H3man

Banned

Lyke sold her account? lmao thats some funny shit. Ill ask her to take a look here on the forums when she is on.

Banned Senior Member

What I wanna know is how Pr0gressive was able to pull +1 uniques out of nowhere more then once when he was stripped in a few dupe wipes :rollseyes:

Cava

Originally posted by phantomlink
    What I wanna know is how Pr0gressive was able to pull +1 uniques out of nowhere more then once when he was stripped in a few dupe wipes *:rollseyes:
    who cares everyone put on shells +8 from full chitins and shards +8 from +1 mirages so whats the point? is this more important than what KOM is fucking up the server with?

HolyDreams

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

Also, We have been doing lots of trades lately, ask nesma? ask underground (the dutch owner who plays an assasin now) , Ask GratiS, ask *sudamaniac, ask Strella, ask Fairplayy. And all these are above 1/2 k $. *

Peace a.q

on the lyke account he bought it back from his ex girlfriend and the items are not his, they belong to another person who also plays the account. Both graphi and jimbo have let him use his items while we are playing edana. When he played the rogue he didn't trade his warrior stuff, both had full sets of items, and with the warriors stuff he spent less than 1 day not in full shell hardly say he suddenly reappeared in it.

and progressive i know the account details of giorgio, since the character was created by me, origionally names H3man[/b]
    he didnt payed money yet h43r:

Progressive

What I wanna know is how Pr0gressive was able to pull +1 uniques out of nowhere more then once when he was stripped in a few dupe wipes *:rollseyes:
    There is so many ppl got +1 uniqs and u just wanna how i get this ? Ok i m saying I bought all of them ingame money but with %70 discount.Not from giorgio or icegul Turkish babas love me ya I remember inter server wars all the ppl were merchanting +2 +3 uniqs +8 items and not only turks -.- Whats wrong with my items ?

P.S : 1 rol from Taurus , EME +1 from positive , 2 elf belt from positive , i still have ss when i got 3 in in 1 week.But my in isnt +1.RE +1 from turkish baba same as other 5 rol +0.

infected

I believe positive bank helped him? I mean you know... positive bank

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

Peace a.q

and progressive i know the account details of giorgio, since the character was created by me, origionally names H3man
    he didnt payed money yet h43r:[/b]
    i don't think people should delve too much into relationship issues and peoples private lives, but out of interest can someone answer my first question please? :S

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast