Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

This is a discussion on K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by faze hmm...thought there was an issue just with speed pots. * guess not. No faze, it happens ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by faze
    hmm...thought there was an issue just with speed pots. *

guess not.
    No faze, it happens with all scrolls and is not about not seeing them like it happens with swift bug. With swift u dont see the swift pot and u walk slow, but u cant rescroll or get swift cause u still got swift, it's just bugged. Reloging, switching zones, dying, or getting ice+cure brings it back, but in the case i'm talking, u completely loose the scrolls to the point u need to scroll up again. Nothing brings them back but use a new set.

Reloging might help to sync the times sometimes, but when u loose them after dying, nothing brings them back. Scrolls cost real money now and its quite annoying to scrollup and loose them all after 5 minutes.

hej

I lost Speed scroll 2times and I have reported it to K2 (don’t think they read it), both time it was when I had recently added scroll, like 2-4min used of scroll.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

K2 is getting huge amount of money from prems and kc and still they are not doing anything for us players.. they're just drinking coffee and talking shit all day long.. "Players first" is bullshit.. It should be "giveusmoneysowedonthavetogotowork"

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    It's your problem imo, you're the ones that chose to pay K2 for a crappy service knowing they can't do shit right....[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf

K2 is getting huge amount of money from prems and kc and still they are not doing anything for us players.. they're just drinking coffee and talking shit all day long.. "Players first" is bullshit.. It should be "giveusmoneysowedonthavetogotowork"
    Cool, very helpful piece of information. Now go post something more stupid on a different thread.

Hostage

I had this happen yesterday. Pissed me off. I wasted all my time relogging, resetting my skillbar, then realized i had no scrolls. This is getting rediculous. K2 is lazy, I'm glad I logged off after it happened. <_<

When others post stuff here like it's official forum you just say "this is NOT official forum, we don't work with K2 etc etc......" and you make a post to K2 yourself?
    Pretty dumb I'd say -_-

Posting here about cheaters or hacked ppl is pointless. They dont care about that. U know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Posting about bugs that can affect their revenue, thats very different. Pretty dumb to not see the difference.

Got anything to say about THIS topic? Cool. If not, go spam somewhere else.

despite what some may say, k2 does read this forum.

acolyted

luckily I decided getting only bronze again cuz silver is a waste.. its all bugged
    yea I was wondering also how come nobody reported that they disspear sometimes
    I was pking with a few scrolls I had left.. AC And HP in that case.. well was running at bowl.. got tormented.. cured myself .. got parad.. got pwned and when pressed ok I respawned without the scrolls :wacko:

Lawless

Devile, you and I both bloody well know that K2 is not gonna spend any money to fix a problem thats is making them money (as underhanded as it would seem) they will not make a correction or reimbursements until an official agency steps in and forces it (i.e. the BBB/consumer affairs)

as far as reimbursements goes good luck to you all seeking them.....K2 cant even repair a hacked account with tradelogs let alone determine if your scrolls ran out due to bugs early.

JulioBR

I had this bug 2 times... i dont wanna pay to pk and loose my money in a bug .

And i hope they let ppl merchant scrolls again, otherwise the game will die.

Originally posted by JulioBR

Game is dead already. Nobody plays the game cuz it's fun anymore, I know I don't. I stay cuz of the friends and because I got nuthing better to do with my spare time.

JulioBR

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR

Game is dead already. Nobody plays the game cuz it's fun anymore, I know I don't. I stay cuz of the friends and because I got nuthing better to do with my spare time.[/b]
    I still believe they will bring back scrolls on merchant, and it will save the game...or maybe im too optimist.

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR

Game is dead already. Nobody plays the game cuz it's fun anymore, I know I don't. I stay cuz of the friends and because I got nuthing better to do with my spare time.
    I still believe they will bring back scrolls on merchant, and it will save the game...or maybe im too optimist.[/b]
    I gave up my hopes on K2 when they started caring more for the non paying turkish players then all the other paying costumers! For me this game is dead. And if someone ever opens up a new KO I will leave asap.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by JulioBR

I still believe they will bring back scrolls on merchant, and it will save the game...or maybe im too optimist.
    Well K2 made mistake by making scrolls non-tradeable.. We can only hope that someday they will be tradeable again ^_^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast