Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

This is a discussion on K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div> Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR) <!--QuoteBegin-Holy @ <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR I had this bug 2 times... i ...
Page: 3

JulioBR

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR

I had this bug 2 times... i dont wanna pay to pk and loose my money in a bug .

And i hope they let ppl merchant scrolls again, otherwise the game will die.

Game is dead already. Nobody plays the game cuz it's fun anymore, I know I don't. I stay cuz of the friends and because I got nuthing better to do with my spare time.
    I still believe they will bring back scrolls on merchant, and it will save the game...or maybe im too optimist.[/b]
    I gave up my hopes on K2 when they started caring more for the non paying turkish players then all the other paying costumers! For me this game is dead. And if someone ever opens up a new KO I will leave asap.[/b][/quote]

To be honest i agree with u, the game is dead but

Its not that easy to leave it, all the friends that u made, all the premiums that u'v bougth, all the work that u had to get a nice level...i think k2 has to consider it.

Hope they dont kill PVP...

Eggybert

1 good think about this scroll bug is that sometimes your scrolls last forever ( until you die or get debuffed or rezone )
    had it once and a clanny got it once also

JulioBR

And just to report another scroll bug (it happened to me)

I changed server from a1 to a2 on colony zone, i got dc'd and scrolls finish with 25 minuts...

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    Originally posted by JulioBR
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR

I had this bug 2 times... i dont wanna pay to pk and loose my money in a bug .

And i hope they let ppl merchant scrolls again, otherwise the game will die.

Game is dead already. Nobody plays the game cuz it's fun anymore, I know I don't. I stay cuz of the friends and because I got nuthing better to do with my spare time.

I still believe they will bring back scrolls on merchant, and it will save the game...or maybe im too optimist.
    I gave up my hopes on K2 when they started caring more for the non paying turkish players then all the other paying costumers! For me this game is dead. And if someone ever opens up a new KO I will leave asap.[/b]
    To be honest i agree with u, the game is dead but

Its not that easy to leave it, all the friends that u made, all the premiums that u'v bougth, all the work that u had to get a nice level...i think k2 has to consider it.

Hope they dont kill PVP...[/b][/quote]

That's what I mean Julio. We only stay for the friends and for the community. Not for the game itself

Hypnos

There are two different issues.

One is the old issue of the speed pot not applying right after being slowed and TPed/dieing when it's cureing. You get swift bugged. Same thing happens with swift sometimes. You relog or change zones, and your speed pot comes back. This is an issue since KE. You're swifted/speedpotted on the server, but not on the client.

There is a new problem since firedrake. It's similar to the old bug, but the scroll disapears completely and can be reapplied (unlike the swift/speedpot bug). The circumstances that cause it are similar as well. Something about getting debuffed and the scroll doesn't reapply correctly. I'm not sure what specificly causes it to happen. Maybe something with the cure, or maybe something with dieing while debuffed.

Of course, on diez there are 5 billion human debuffers that just keep Z+duffing, even when they have no intention of attacking you. Especially by HB. So we keep hitting this bug often.

ManzanA

Same problem with speed pots and ac bug

make scrolls tradeable plzzz

Originally posted by Devile
    Posting about bugs that can affect their revenue, thats very different.
    At start I thought disable paypal would affect their revenue badly, but noooo... Its competely gone now, only CC or CnB accepted. Now this stupid bug that applies RANDOMLY, its gonna be a pain in the ass for K2 to fix a bug like that, especially I think it doesnt affect their revenue at all. Scrolls disappearing = scrolls spent faster = buy more = faster money, I think thats how the situation looks now (at least on K2's eyes). Look at their "Bug in work" list, even Valkyrie armor that possibly gives a lot of money are still not added...... -_-

Volcanic

Default Re: K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

Originally posted by Devile
    Since they all blocked non K2 employees from MSN as their "new bright policy" on how to deal with the community, I hope they will read this and do something about it.
    Maybe it could be something to do with the fact that you were there whilst Arestides was, and you chose to do nothing about it.

Also, isn`t this what the offical forums are for?

this scroll bug was seriously pissing me off last night. 2 times inside 30 minutes my ac scroll managed to magically cancel itself, meaning my scrolls were uneven and its fucking STUPID. But i dont think K2 will fix it anytime soon because it makes them more money.

pk unbuffed like i did this morning

Paypal removal and scroll being non tradeable might actually have increased their revenue. The way I see it, they got a lot of fraud over Paypal and duping of PUS items which meant 0 profit for them and even worse, negative profit since players prefered to buy duped/fraud PUS items from Moradon than paying real money for Knight Cash. I dunno the numbers, but makes a lot of sense they actually get more money now than before, if not, maybe not much less.

Anyway, this bug can actually hit their revenue. I see no point on buying Knight Cash or any premium but Bronze. I'm pretty sure even Turks will figure this out too if this bug stays for more time. Buffs are far more reliable and free. And since most ppl are exping lately why even bother paying for kcash when u will only loose your scrolls?

I've seen K2 done nothing effective about biggest issues in this game for the past 2 years. But I do know they care just about one thing and only one: MONEY. If some bug messes with that, trust me they will get fix it fast.

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Maybe it could be something to do with the fact that you were there whilst Arestides was, and you chose to do nothing about it.
    Errr ... what??? Say that again please. Didnt understand that sentence.

K2 haven't accidentally bugged the power up scrolls...

they have temporarily disabled their correct use

why admit you have a problem when you can temporarily disable it?

Jediay

too many emos to care . they will just spend thier whole pay chk on kc not worrying about the bugg , but hope its fixed sometime in the near future

Phear

This thread makes me laugh. Haven't enough people told you to stop spending money on scrolls?
    Again, spending money on KC isnt worth it, K2 won't fix this unless they notice their CASHFLOW going down.
    PK on buffs like everyone else, stop feeding K2 more money.

petsmar2

Yes this scroll thing is also beginining to piss me off...any1 know why k2 made scrolls un-tradeable in the first place? was the "issue" that they were not making enough money? -_-
    How about stop putting out new servers when you have yet to fix anything only make more problems! >.<
    also no select character now wtf? >.<

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast