Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING

This is a discussion on KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here are the rules on our internet usage. http://www.uic.edu/depts/accc/lan/res-net/policy.html...
Page: 6

Banned

Here are the rules on our internet usage.

http://www.uic.edu/depts/accc/lan/res-net/policy.html

tikmasta, u said kazam didnt scam any1 aswell, in that case, why would he take donations if u hosted the forums from ur own pocket?
    and if u knew he was taking donations although u were paying for the host then ur a part of that scam aswell.

Banned

I am mad now. I had to miss lunch, because of this bullshit. I had 7 pimple covered teenage losers calling my cellphone because you keep saying that I DDOSED your forum. Post your logs now you fucking fat ass jew.

I posted my proof, post yours.

Banned

...I had 7 pimple covered teenage losers calling my cellphone because you keep saying that I DDOSED your forum.[/b]
    retarded ppl theese days , seriously...

tikmasta

i never posted any sort of infos from you on any website forum or else nor do i know any info of yours and you guys start bore the crap outta me have fun with ur story moe

Banned

Are you calling me retarded or are you calling people that called my cell phone retarded?

lol? I didn't even do anything. I used to be on koranking. I used to outright flame people (for fun) and get away with it. I never got in trouble until i started flamming the admins. They banned me and I stopped going there. Then Tikmasta posted my phone number on the forum, so I asked him not to do that by making 3 accounts with a proxy and posting on the forum. My post would get deleted instantly and I would get banned. So, in order to retaliate, I posted his info on my ko4life signature and threatened to post it on turk forums until he removed my info from his site.

For posting his info on my signature, I was banned from Ko4life on the account MoeMoney.

That is all. I didn't do shit to him or his host. He is just using my name saying that he closed the forum because I apparently DDOSED him. I cannot DDOS because 1) I don't know what that means 2) I have a very limited bandwith.

Btw, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE LOGS OF YOU GETTING DDOSED AND YOUR HOST LOCKING YOUR SERVER

Banned

called the ppl retarded who were calling u^^
    btw this is mo3head :P
    and u dont ddos with ur own homeline but with some 100mbit boxes
    anyway i dont give a fck if u ddos'd em or not , visited koranking like 10 times ...

G0D

tikmasta, u said kazam didnt scam any1 aswell, in that case, why would he take donations if u hosted the forums from ur own pocket?
    and i u knew he was taking donations although u were paying for the host then ur a part of that scam aswell.[/b]
    /owned.

Banned

Oh well, he isn't going to post logs because noone DDOSED him. Festo or one of the admins ban this account please and also ban the ip. It is a web proxy.

Also, here is a list of web proxies that I found that scammers use to bypass ip bans.

http://www.prospector.cz/Free-Intern...ces/Web-proxy/

Start banning them.

Banned

called the ppl retarded who were calling u^^
    btw this is mo3head :P
    and u dont ddos with ur own homeline but with some 100mbit boxes [/b]
    oh sup mo3head. I was calling you mo3mon3ymak3r when we all got invited to that big chat. You got pissed and left

haha, sorry :P

Banned

i'd much rather he had his say rather than ban him without him voicing his bit[/b]
    I like your sig, although you don't need to put the stick in diagonal

HADOUKEN!

Banned

oh sup mo3head. I was calling you mo3mon3ymak3r when we all got invited to that big chat. You got pissed and left

haha, sorry :P[/b]
    ahahaha it was you :mellow: :lol:

Banned

ahahaha it was you :mellow: :lol:[/b]

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Eh?

Banned

Kazam got a message on his msn, saying his in Greece =S

Well, i havent been active at rankings for a long time, but when i was, i dont get the idea, that Soenne, tikmasta, nor kazam would scam it all of :S

Sounds wierd, ill have a talk with kazam once i see him around again :/

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast