Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING

This is a discussion on KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eh?[/b] lutz can i get unbanned on "MoeMoney" please I only posted his info, because he posted my phone number ...
Page: 7

Banned

Eh?[/b]
    lutz can i get unbanned on "MoeMoney" please

I only posted his info, because he posted my phone number on ranking. I won't do it again, I promise.

If you want, I can forward you the text messages I was getting on my phone.

tikmasta

if an admin of this board wishes to see the log files of it he can pm me and as a note i havent posted ur adress or ur phone number on ranking might take u another 3 reply of me till u belive me well go make up some more storys and waste ur time me for one is laughing my ass off.. another thing.. the donations where never ment for support my host bill it was a tottally different story.. iam sure kazam will lighten this up once he is around as a matter of fact moe u can suckle my hairy *** with ur storys and if this board wanna ban me feel free.. i surely can hand over the ip deny list of the ranking forums since the scumbags who scammed on ranking surely will move on to their new playground as moe already has proofen and done its actually awesome how you allways can pull out a story and find people belive in it

Banned

if an admin of this board wishes to see the log files of it he can pm me and as a note i havent posted ur adress or ur phone number on ranking might take u another 3 reply of me till u belive me well go make up some more storys and waste ur time me for one is laughing my ass off.. another thing.. the donations where never ment for support my host bill it was a tottally different story.. iam sure kazam will lighten this up once he is around as a matter of fact moe u can suckle my hairy *** with ur storys and if this board wanna ban me feel free.. i surely can hand over the ip deny list of the ranking forums since the scumbags who scammed on ranking surely will move on to their new playground as moe already has proofen and done its actually awesome how you allways can pull out a story and find people belive in it[/b]
    Yes you did post my phone number on ranking. And you also invited me to a chat where your "buddies" were trying to find out where I live using my phone number.

It was funny because, only land line numbers would show addresses on white pages. So they kept asking me for my phone number. I gave them the Chicago Police station Non emergency number LMFAO. That was preety funny.

I have no reason to lie. I even posted proof which completely falsifies your retarded stories. Heck, I have no reason to lie because i am already banned from almost every forum related to Knight Online including fg. Why do i give a shit?

I only ask that you tell your buddies to stop calling my cellphone it has nothing to do with me.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

2 paragraph SparkNotes please.

Banned

2 paragraph SparkNotes please.[/b]
    can I get unbanned if i write you a 2 paragraph apology (:

5DollahSuckySucky

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on May 22 2034, 05:08 AM.

:angry:

tikmasta

ohh whatever moe keep trying to accuse me of this crap iam done with this and lutz if u feel the need of the ip ban list of ranking or anyother infos leav me a note in a pm

Banned

so thats why ranking is down

lutz can i get unbanned on "MoeMoney" please

I only posted his info, because he posted my phone number on ranking. I won't do it again, I promise.

If you want, I can forward you the text messages I was getting on my phone.[/b]
    he shouldnt have banned you for posting his number since there was a issue about a scammer or something and his address was going to be posted and stuff and i remember MOD/ADMIN saying that ( off the top of my head ) that .. well..not there problem or something like this blah blah..(i.e. - if the guy would have posted his info they wouldnt have done anything) if a ADMIN/MOD would correct me on this issure i would appreciate it because i know a talk like this DID accured

looks like you got screwed over moe

Banned

so thats why ranking is down
    he shouldnt have banned you for posting his number since there was a issue about a scammer or something and his address was going to be posted and stuff and i remember MOD/ADMIN saying that ( off the top of my head ) that .. well..not there problem or something like this blah blah..(i.e. - if the guy would have posted his info they wouldnt have done anything) if a ADMIN/MOD would correct me on this issure i would appreciate it because i know a talk like this DID accured

looks like you got screwed over moe[/b]
    Well I pmed lutz explaining my justification of posting his info on my signature. I hope he reads it. Otherwise, I am banned.

G0D

I like your sig, although you don't need to put the stick in diagonal

HADOUKEN![/b]
    ROFL at your sig&#39;s bro Clarky pants <3 :lol:

AIuc4rD

SoBeIt = moe account wich now shared with eammon

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...t&p=2666165

guess thats enough proof that moe did DDOS Tikmasta host.

Banned

SoBeIt = moe account wich now shared with eammon

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...t&p=2666165

guess thats enough proof that moe did DDOS Tikmasta host.[/b]
    No you dumbass wetback retarded ass beaner. I am not Sobeit. Sobeit is Onur aka Starfish. I don&#39;t know if that is Eammon or not and I don&#39;t care. I doubt he knows how to DDOS.

Get your facts straight retard.

I didn&#39;t DDOS anyone. I also doubt Tikmasta was DDOSed until i see those logs and the email that his host sent him when they apparently "blocked ranking"

Banned

No you dumbass wetback retarded ass beaner. I am not Sobeit. Sobeit is Onur aka Starfish. I don&#39;t know if that is Eammon or not and I don&#39;t care. I doubt he knows how to DDOS.

Get your facts straight retard.[/b]
    awwww he flammed!

Banned

awwww he flammed![/b]
    Can you blame me shit? These retarded ass kids keep calling my cellphone. To get my phone number changed, I have to pay an activation fee of 200 dollars. Fuck them. Nerds on steroids LOL

Banned

why do they have your phone #?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast