Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ---------EDIT----------...
Page: 5

---------EDIT----------

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I wouldn't even consider this drama. It's basically the vast majority of the community putting a retard, named ERDO, in his place. Of course that a person who macroes on a god damn warrior is defending its usage with all his might. It's absolutely hilarious (but mostly sad). lmao I love when people come together to oppress the stupid.

ERDO, here's a place in which you'll be welcomed and feel like home: https://www.ko-cuce.net/
    How can this be remotely fun to play?

BTW Love the Pink Floyd sig you have, very cool!
    Manhattan likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Welcome to 2018 sir. Hows its cheating when its approved by everyone including gm's & owners?
    It's not, though. At least it's forbidden in the ToS. Admins put up with it because making it forbidden would mean banning 90% of the playerbase lol.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    your entire point is that spamming 7 8 on keyboard is what you define as fun and as i said before, a salute
    You really don't get it. Sounds stupid but adds more depth.

Anyway, that doesn't cover using macro on warrior (which you do) so how about that one?

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Welcome to 2018 sir. Hows its cheating when its approved by everyone including gm's & owners?
    Oh really?
    About the players that were sent to Dicipline Dungeon - 13 :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

Are the hardware macros forbidden?

-Yes, they are. If we find out in-game controls that you are using macro, you will be sent to the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You really don't get it. Sounds stupid but adds more depth.

Anyway, that doesn't cover using macro on warrior (which you do) so how about that one?
    i could even use macro for spamming hp pots, using sprint, spamming r, skills anything. why the fuck would you care how i play and if i enjoy the way i do play it?

Having a mouse with macro tools is undetected tho

iTzBryan Senior Member

your entire point is that spamming 7 8 on keyboard is what you define as fun and as i said before, a salute
    You literally sound like the biggest noob and you're blissfully oblivious to it. You know how new members use to join my clan back in the day? They had to beat one of our core members in a vs. You know how we weeded through the shitters? We could tell when they were macroing and told them to fuck off (e.g. hit them once randomly and watch them instantly heal). The best was when some of them would turn it off to re-vs and get completely obliterated.

i could even use macro for spamming hp pots, using sprint, spamming r, skills anything. why the fuck would you care how i play and if i enjoy the way i do play it?
    ...because you come to these forums posting screenshots boasting about beating players 1v1 while not only using a macro, but likely using a duration pot/blinding/ibex too. What it means to be "pro" in 2018, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You literally sound like the biggest noob and you're blissfully oblivious to it. You know how new members use to join my clan back in the day? They had to beat one of our core members in a vs. You know how we weeded through the shitters? We could tell when they were macroing and told them to fuck off (e.g. hit them once randomly and watch them instantly heal). The best was when some of them would turn it off to re-vs and get completely obliterated.

...because you come to these forums posting screenshots boasting about beating players 1v1 while not only using a macro, but likely using a duration pot/blinding/ibex too. What it means to be "pro" in 2018, I guess.
    A macro doesnt automatically heal you tho.. you press a button and it spams a designated button for you , and that's one of the biggest parts of being a sin duration pot cp get the targets while cp is on run out play support let the warriors do the job while you're taking care of your party from outside of the fight

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    A macro doesnt automatically heal you tho.. you press a button and it spams a designated button for you , and that's one of the biggest parts of being a sin duration pot cp get the targets while cp is on run out play support let the warriors do the job while you're taking care of your party from outside of the fight

Never said autoheal, though I've see that, too. Idk why I've literally got to explain myself every time this is brought up: First, we're talking 1v1 -- not party play. Second: specifically talking about the type of noob who would deny using a duration pot, but did, during a 1v1.

Never said autoheal, though I've see that, too. Idk why I've literally got to explain myself every time this is brought up: First, we're talking 1v1 -- not party play. Second: specifically talking about the type of noob who would deny using a duration pot, but did, during a 1v1.
    (e.g. hit them once randomly and watch them instantly heal).

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

"who use illegal software"

so using your keyboard and mice drivers is illegal

lul

(e.g. hit them once randomly and watch them instantly heal)

so what do you say to those who just could get 12-14 minors per pot w/o macros? because im sure after one skill / auto, you could heal up quickly

you retard clearly dont even have a fucking clue what a macro is so can you just spare me your nonsense bullshit, kindly fuck off and continue your gayass blogs

iTzBryan Senior Member

you retard clearly dont even have a fucking clue what a macro is so can you just spare me your nonsense bullshit, kindly fuck off and continue your gayass blogs
    The only drama on these forums stems from the notorious 5-6 people who use personal attacks as their first line of rebuttal over logic or rational thought. There use to be more, but they were banned.
    Right. NO CLUE WHAT A MACRO IS! TEACH ME SENPAI.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    (e.g. hit them once randomly and watch them instantly heal).
    Ah. I can see the inferrence. MB.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    so what do you say to those who just could get 12-14 minors per pot w/o macros? because im sure after one skill / auto, you could heal up quickly
    had a friend that went through multiple keyboards cuz he was that fast. lol

Right. NO CLUE WHAT A MACRO IS! TEACH ME SENPAI.
    'hit them once randomly and watch them instantly heal' lol ahahahah
    Rhymes likes this.

There is no way to argue with you at any decent level.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast