Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59

Knight Online 2

This is a discussion on Knight Online 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by link if you could graphic look like silkroad it will be better a lot of ppl will ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    if you could graphic look like silkroad it will be better a lot of ppl will enter it
    Lolwut?

    oh, you're a spammer. LOL that explains it.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Sukah09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    for me no need ko2
    just need actives gms

  3. #33
    Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    181

    Default rift

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    same classes ko? but 8 diff variations of each and cross classing Rift

  4. #34
    Dewon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    no its not better, I've played GW1 and saw what GW2 will look like...

    if it was better all of us would play gw, wow, runes of magic and similar games

    there is a reason why we all play KO even tho the graphics suck, support sucks, too many bugs/cheats/hacks etc etc... we play it still cause no game has pvp like KO, no game is so dynamic, and we don't like the color happy graphics...
    what do you mean by "we all" ? the majority of KO players are from Turkey, so without Turks, KO will end up in 1 server and pretty much will be failed. so as long as Turks are supporting this version of KO, nothing will be changed. if you like this game the way it is then don't search for another game. if you're enjoying bugs, hacks, lack of support and specially crapy graphicz and customizations with so many other shity stuff, then prepare yourself to be playing KO for another 7 years
    even comboing is just another bug! but i have to admit that it's a nice one where no other game has it,

  5. #35
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diablos13us View Post
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    same classes ko? but 8 diff variations of each and cross classing Rift
    which game is that?

  6. #36
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    diablos?
    .......

  7. #37
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Thats Rift

  8. #38
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewon View Post
    what do you mean by "we all" ? the majority of KO players are from Turkey, so without Turks, KO will end up in 1 server and pretty much will be failed. so as long as Turks are supporting this version of KO, nothing will be changed. if you like this game the way it is then don't search for another game. if you're enjoying bugs, hacks, lack of support and specially crapy graphicz and customizations with so many other shity stuff, then prepare yourself to be playing KO for another 7 years
    even comboing is just another bug! but i have to admit that it's a nice one where no other game has it,
    NO ko failed cuz of turks not cuz of lack of people.

  9. #39
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i heard aion was gonna be pretty close but apparently it failed(?) havent heard much more about that game in a while..

    calimaestro game maybe..? its just more of the same though.

    Since the next one was about lolndko, i stoppptt reading. Aion as a game didnt fail at all. It just had/has the most faggotry community EVER. Most of the ppl were scrubs from wow who were hoping for wow 2. But instead they got a korean game.

    Game itself was more than solid, only thing, other than wowkidz, thats to blame is ncsofts bishieness to give money and more rights to ncwest. Just as same as K2 didnt get any sort of real dev tools, ncwest only had server tech dudes and translators with marketing division.


    Me and my clan still log on from time to time to wreak havoc amongst the lesser! And to defend our sexy fort, which in the name of OHSNAP still hasent been taken from us.


    Errr, and Archlord and grapicz? What the shit? It was good back when ko was made -_-

  10. #40
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Thats Rift
    sux its not ftp :/ looks interesting

  11. #41
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    NO ko failed cuz of turks not cuz of lack of people.
    well thats correct but its not the whole truth.

    many people just get bored because KO hasn't plenty to offer and professional hackers ruined it too by flooding the server with items, we can see that on Cwest and many private servers which are turk free.d people "just" get bored. PK is AMAZING but everything else besides some things... meh...

  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    NO ko failed cuz of turks not cuz of lack of people.
    Dumbest shit I've read so far. Grats.

  13. #43
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    well thats correct but its not the whole truth.

    many people just get bored because KO hasn't plenty to offer and professional hackers ruined it too by flooding the server with items, we can see that on Cwest and many private servers which are turk free.d people "just" get bored. PK is AMAZING but everything else besides some things... meh...
    yep, K2 were mostly their own biggest enemy.. and ye KO do gets borring when u r close to endgame, tho honestly I could still be playing ko now if most of the people I liked didnt quit, cuz in the end its the community you play with, that makes it fun to play.

  14. #44
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    got perma mute at the official forum...yay -.- guess I'll be just waiting for NDKO to release so I can check it out...

  15. #45
    Shoguns
    Guest

    Default Wow !

    7 years of KO ! And looking for more ...

    Extending the olive branch on this one, haven't passed by this place in over 4 years. Funny it still exists. These owners must be real fans !

    To the topic starter, you could try this. It's risky, and will require some motivation.

    but,

    you could give your penis a break from red*tube , go outside, meet a nice girl, take her out for dinner, and eventually work on one day having a family, contributing to society, and moving out of your mom's house. Funny enough, I think that game, some call ' real life ' . PS : you can kick and scream, but son, you'll thank me in a few years.

    Roger out Goose

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •