Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Knight Online ~ Free to play, Pay to connect ;D

This is a discussion on Knight Online ~ Free to play, Pay to connect ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seriously, STOP CRYING WE pay premium...Your saying you freeloaders are better than us? Piss off, suck some bollocks...
Page: 3

shadowhax

Seriously, STOP CRYING

WE pay premium...Your saying you freeloaders are better than us?

Piss off, suck some bollocks

De_Piere

Originally posted by shadowhax
    Seriously, STOP CRYING

WE pay premium...Your saying you freeloaders are better than us?

Piss off, suck some bollocks
    we don't say that..i just tihnk is retarded to pay so much for a service that is so bad and that enoucarage k2 to keep being lazy+ some ppl like me who are underaged and live in countries without pp, is hard toget premium i gottta pay ingame coin for it and wish i didn0t had to

No one forcing you to pay for prem...
    I'm just fine with no prem, some people just like to whine all day long.

@zero, you're right, this game stopped being "f2p" completely damn long time ago, K2 should just make it full p2p...

De_Piere

well i dunno how you see it but making pus items untradable and the non pmreium user can't log in are tactics to force us pay premium

Devontje

P2P now yep it's true u can't get in or u must be so lucky!!
    or u need to go on in the morning or at night -_-

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think they should have some servers full P2P only, anyone that wants to move there can be transferred. In the P2P servers you get better xp and a higher drop rate.

Just a thought

Kira

oki good thought but thath could be little unfair if we both move to p2p server u lvl 71 from diez me lvl 61 from phatos -_-

They should make it like Server 1, 2 p2p, 3 (maybe 4 in some place) f2p, than all could play, just that the p2p servers have more stuff on it, like more xp, higher drops, more events etc

Solstice

ban *.tr problem solved

Originally posted by 0000000
    i really wish K2 would just hurry up and make it fully pay-2-play so all the cheap kids and freeloaders can fuck off and stop lagging the servers. you shouldnt have a say in what K2 do if you dont contribute.

Except they made their first mistake by announcing this game as free to play in the beginning. Now you are blaming ppl that plays as freeloaders? Bring ur anger somewhere else <3. Even if this game make it fully pay 2 play, lots of ppl will receive free premiums from GM anywayz. No surprise there for sure. Also are the cheap kids really lagging the server, and causing it to be unstable? Or does it just crash every 30 minutes for no particular reasons (known as temperary reboot)? Even if players contributed in this game, they will still recieve no supports, nor will they have any say in what K2 do.

When was the last time you recieved support from custom service without direct personal support? huh?

<3

Originally posted by Felix
    I think they should have some servers full P2P only, anyone that wants to move there can be transferred. In the P2P servers you get better xp and a higher drop rate.

Just a thought
    They have that in China KO / Taiwan KO / JP KO, not sure about Korea

TunaFishyMe

I wonder if KOSP can haxxor the client so it looks like you have prem

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Prem info mation would be server side though so KOXP wouldn't be able to do anything surley.

Also if they put a ping limet it may help, novalogic use to set a limet on there BHD servers of around 300ms.

I still think a full prem server may be what some people are after or a 4th server thats prem only ( ie A4 or D4 )

about ther better exp/droprate for premium..
    if it will be p2p, the higher exp/droprate you get will no longer be higher... because everyone will have it.. then you'll need to pay MORE for better exp

Slide-EYE

http://knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=requirements

They have to Add

Bronze/Silver/Gold premium for free to play version

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast