Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Shame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Shame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got to cafe gaveze ull see +9 shits and +4 uniques and more shits posted by their members...
Page: 11

Banned

got to cafe gaveze ull see +9 shits and +4 uniques and more shits posted by their members

KOM
    PFK
    0bsene.. :lol:[/b]
    shit...they found me out h34r:

i'll get u back for that tms!!! ..hoe

phigambp

according to the pms, he claims he has dirt on people, and the people he listed, are the ones he has dirt on. But said he won't show any proof because he doesn't care about the game or people playing stupid game.

I'm sure he has nothing on me, and is pure talk.

He has opinion about clan, and that's fine, but calling me duperfrost, that just made me laugh :lol:

Maybe he's just sour that we banned his brother from our clan forums, :lol:[/b]

who are you to tell people frost is duper hunh i dont know who you are and wat you say you know nothing and thats the end of discussion alright. :angry:

Banned

ughh from ronark id say thesinfuls(clan) aka ravaarph and his arph followers. also all their subclans.

also yourbloodsonmydagger aka magicwannabe just cause hes so pro and is a black cracker from the hood yo XD and i wanna hear him on vent when he sees this[/b]
    ok mister duff bloods then slide him and still lose! btw here is douma guys. P-UNIT 4 LYFE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnTfwfphX-Y

EDIT: i just noticed...the last name of the director is lutz.....look at it...rofl

BoBearXM

I say Tez!!!! Because, he let me 4 stone him 3 times when he was dueling Wasabi :P

douma

yep thats my p-unit didnt u know...................bloods is the one with the sports coat and yellow shit cause he straight out of the mansion yo.
    bloods has a wicked minor course i lose im shit dcz bp

Banned

yep thats my p-unit didnt u know...................bloods is the one with the sports coat and yellow shit cause he straight out of the mansion yo.
    bloods has a wicked minor course i lose im shit dcz bp[/b]
    i was lower lvl then u nub

Banned

8Ball.. bunch of noobs should all have just gone and played online bingo... Non talent bunch of losers.

Lawless

Definately Ceasar, MOD and virtually everyone associated with them. The first true persistant "professional" cheaters on USKO. These bastards are to thank for virtually every bit of shit thats come since (with K2's facilitating ineptitude coming close second)

Banned

why do you all thinke all KiLLeDBy and KB and KBy members is cheaters ?.. its because they can own u.. just useing cheaters as an excuse.. have anyone ever seen KB members cheating ?.. nope no one have.. so please STFU.. WHINERS ! !![/b]

how u know that they have +3 uniques ?.. and u know how they got lvl 80 ?... u are human... they are orcs.. maybe they exp in eslant ?... proofs pls prooooooooooooffffs plssssssss[/b]

Easy, there are several screen shots of KB members showing off +2/3 items awhile ago BEFORE there was any major dupe outbreaks, and many of them got increased levels during the quest bugs[/b]

+2/+3 items can be legit.. my real life friend do have +2/3 uniques.. 100% legit..[/b]
    ewo dont be stupid man....ur clan is full of cheaters.....KB sucks now and has gone to shit

i can send u kcs files of +3 IN, rols +2 rof and many other craps from KB.....i have even ss of blacklords owns clannies admiting he gave up his own items for duping so he can get them too

SOME +2 and +3 can be legit but not rols rocs in rofs iron belts all those items cant be legit in +3 form

eWo-eWo

:S

Banned

also the items i have kcs file for are now as in this week so KB is not legit clan anymore

why u think some legit turks quit KB now

eWo-eWo

u got mansur on msn?.. if u have talk with him he will bann those with ilegal items im sure about that.. :S

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ewo dont be stupid man....ur clan is full of cheaters.....KB sucks now and has gone to shit

i can send u kcs files of +3 IN, rols +2 rof and many other craps from KB.....i have even ss of blacklords owns clannies admiting he gave up his own items for duping so he can get them too

SOME +2 and +3 can be legit but not rols rocs in rofs iron belts all those items cant be legit in +3 form[/b]
    not to mention str0m has had +9 completes since the very beginning of rofd and who knows how long before that(we only knew of them in rofd cuz he was stupid enough to rebirth)

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Agree with Tez about that Magyk...
    and i know Infra and Ewy well ... u just dont know them cos they are not so friendly from the begging cos they got few problems before ....
    If u once added them to Hall of Shame u should at least write what did they done .... its not like to pushing ya just if they did anything bad we wanna know it, cos noone else wanna be fukked up....[/b]
    I know para since the beginning of diez. It was actually me who asked wag to inv her to clan in the first place. If u know her so well fine then. Im not here to prove anything. She and infra also are just low scammers. Im using my brain alot ty. Sad to see that to see alot of ppl aint (not refering to u). Infra isnt that big scammer but i still felt like to point that out. Para on the other hand has left alot of accounts naked.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast