Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Is KO a game or an addiciton? :D

This is a discussion on Is KO a game or an addiciton? :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the game itself to me is not an addiction, but the people that i play with is what keeps me ...
Page: 3

the game itself to me is not an addiction, but the people that i play with is what keeps me motivated and keep playing

It's an addictive game but I'm not addicted. I just enjoy playing it that's all

Hey cutie Senior Member

A-d-d-i-c-t-i-o-n

KirbyKommando

At some point it has been an addiction to everyone here, don't worry, you'll get over it sooner or later.

Funny how I can't stop from taking a peak at these forums tho.

Funny how I can't stop from taking a peak at these forums tho.[/b]
    same-its cus theres not much else to do-facebook, myspace, msncb, cnn, and after u read what ur interested in ur done, then back to ko4life, but in my opinion these forums are sorta dying--- seem alot quieter lately. maybe just me

and getting lvl 80 is/is not the cure. cus then its about better items=harder work/more babashopping for them. best cure is find something else outside of this game that really interesting u. and put time toward that.

its an addiction i was ss hooked to the pint that i went lvl 45 to 53 in 1.5 days .. but now ive quit and am not planning on going back.. to fully quit KO u need a alternative mine was sports lol

mines sex xD

Ezquerra

since you start to buy via usd stuff and wanna get more and more and can't resist to keep away from game, you sir have a serious problem

Addiction, games are fun at some point whilst ko is not and yet still have to keep playing.

lovel12345

the only good thing about knight is the pvp and the combo beside that the armor and weapon looks like crap >< but its still good just need to gear up go pk and u would get addicited to the game. knight online ftw turks live on the game take it more serz then there life so yeah turks ftw

Delicious

it&#39;s only an addiction if you allow it to be one[/b]
    +1 couldnt have picked the words better..

was a addiction for me once but not now :P still play some but im not addicted anymore

piolin

If people have other occupation is only game but for who havent is addiction

Gaby159

+1 addiction
    I hate this game... but im only thinking to exp exp exp cause i dont want to loose my premium time and i dont want to be too low level for the rest of people

I just have to quit but....i cant!!!!!!!!!!!

its an addiction >.<

Well KO was my first MMORPG so it begining i was really enjoying in it .. Then for a while I became addicted .. now its coming back to normal .. things like school .. work .. gf/wife and bf/husband ... kinda get things to normal by time . And if u dont babashop or dupe .. u will feel inferior comparing to others really soon unless u r one of the oldest players with best gear .. so geting pwned from some &#39;tards can make u quit .. or make u more addicted till u farm 24/7 or xp 24/7 and be able to pwn their ass All depends from person IMO .[/b]
    +1

no way can i &#39;be one of the best&#39; in this game becuase i have a life.. XPing is just lame unless u have plat, and pk without insane gear on diez is difficult

the game is so lame now, but i cant resist loggin on and setting up a merchant :P

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast