Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KO passes 10mil download mark download.com

This is a discussion on KO passes 10mil download mark download.com within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol at the person who thinks 8 million people play ko they were able to GET RID OF a 3rd ...
Page: 3

lol at the person who thinks 8 million people play ko
    they were able to GET RID OF a 3rd server, and still the second servers arent full

gtfo, ko is slowly dying[/b]

Yes 30k DLs a week by the same 10 people = ko is dying...go to any server right now and count just the number of people in merch...and third server was always dead...

theres probably no more than a couple hundred people on each server that are actually actively playing. theres no way its in the millions
    i've downloaded KO at least 20 times from download.com due to quitting,formats, other computers, etc

DragonFire

don't forget that people download KO more than once, I know i've downloaded it at least like 8 times probably on my main computer and my laptop after reformating or reinstalling.

Yes it appears that 10 mil isn't a lot of DL's for one site, since we all have DL'd KO more than once. They have no DL's they aren't in the top 5 online games for the past 3 years straight (often being number one for almost 8 months straight) and 10 mil isn't a lot of DL's for anything, K2 is going under, no one on any server, no one plays, we should all quit, I am finally seeing the light from all the people who have such a shinny outlook on this unpopular game.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

download.com is almost the reason why i met ko xD
    post music and movie clips on dl.com for the win =P

FranekDolas

for me playing hmm 3/5 m ppl
    this 10 m + is ´creative acc for me

Trii

For all u skeptics who think k2 is going under KO is being dld almost 30k a week still, warrock even more...with all that profit you'd think they'd fix the dc, lag and get some better cust serv.[/b]
    out of those 10 mill how many have uninstalled it is what i would like to know or logged on from more then 30 hours ever
    if they actually had 10 mill users paying they would be beating wow and might actually be a solid company

10 million DL's give or take a million is a ton of DL's, even for a trial it's an amazing number. Any one with any business experience can see the real value of that despite any negatives like reinstall, trial, or just the plain ol' simple fact that K2 as company sucks. These guys are making money even if people on these forums don't think so. Run a business and try to get 10 million people just to look at ur website, get some experience, it's impressive.

Trii

10 million DL's give or take a million is a ton of DL's, even for a trial it's an amazing number. Any one with any business experience can see the real value of that despite any negatives like reinstall, trial, or just the plain ol' simple fact that K2 as company sucks. These guys are making money even if people on these forums don't think so. Run a business and try to get 10 million people just to look at ur website, get some experience, it's impressive.[/b]
    dude you need to come down from the crack your smoking

anyone with business experience would know that 10 mill dl's doesnt equal 10 mill customers whichs means 10 mill subscriptions

they stay afloat cause of the turks who put bronze on there accounts to macro as well as there other games like MU online wich is there flagship along with the now very popular sword of the new world

sword of the new world is a very good game and k2 runs it like a pro cause there customer base is growing for it as well the fact its a new title of theres so they need to be on top of it until they get the customer base

ko has been dieing for years now....when it 1st came out we all jumped on it and they made a crap load but they could not keep up with all the game bugs and the infestion of the turkish cheaters so they let it go for a long time and now are trying to just make it look in the publics eye like that care about all there games

you show me any business that treats all there game releases the same and i will gladly apologize for my words but you wont be able to, there is always a flagship game and a order of importance for games from a publisher and provider

100 players on 9 servers doesnt equal survival for knight online

dude you need to come down from the crack your smoking

anyone with business experience would know that 10 mill dl's doesnt equal 10 mill customers whichs means 10 mill subscriptions

they stay afloat cause of the turks who put bronze on there accounts to macro as well as there other games like MU online wich is there flagship along with the now very popular sword of the new world

sword of the new world is a very good game and k2 runs it like a pro cause there customer base is growing for it as well the fact its a new title of theres so they need to be on top of it until they get the customer base

ko has been dieing for years now....when it 1st came out we all jumped on it and they made a crap load but they could not keep up with all the game bugs and the infestion of the turkish cheaters so they let it go for a long time and now are trying to just make it look in the publics eye like that care about all there games

you show me any business that treats all there game releases the same and i will gladly apologize for my words but you wont be able to, there is always a flagship game and a order of importance for games from a publisher and provider

100 players on 9 servers doesnt equal survival for knight online[/b]
    I never said it's one for one, not even close. You need to reread. And you think there are 100 prem on each server? Nvm I see I'm talking to an idiot. 10 million DL's is awesome, way to go KO!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

At least 6 million is just fake like re installing.

Everyone did reinstal at least once.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

How long is KO been up there?

I like giga have dled ALTEAST 15-20 times. There are so many reasons, causes, variations u coulndt belive, plus the turk factor ofc. 10 mil is nothing over all those years. Anyone with a common sense can understand that.

Ever wonderd how many actives there are atm? Think how small the world is, how crapy the servers are, server hoppers, premmy 2 connect, etcetc. The figures will be pretty small.

P.S world of playdoh aint even close to be most popular game.

well i format my pc 2 in 2 months and i download KO everytime laisy to burn it to a cd ^^

dont know how many times i donwload it already but...

do you know if they are counting the times that KO is download or the diferent ip´s that download it

Trii

I never said it's one for one, not even close. You need to reread. And you think there are 100 prem on each server? Nvm I see I'm talking to an idiot. 10 million DL's is awesome, way to go KO![/b]
    10 mill dls is NOTHING and the idiot is you my friend to think that is a accomplishment lol

thats actually sad if you think about it since they have 10 mill dls' and not even 1 million actual customers so it shows how crappy the game is that people dont stay

get a brain buddy and think before you speak

if a store sells 10 mill cd's from one artist but then 9 mill cd's come back cause there DEFECTIVE do you think the store or the public thinks that is a good thing lol

ur thinking is so stupid it borders on the imbosylic

i read everything u posted and its just dumb that you think 10 mill dl's is good when not even 10% of that are actually playing

PS. i doubt there is even close to 1 mill actually still playing rofl....thats sad for there staying power

10 mill dls is NOTHING and the idiot is you my friend to think that is a accomplishment lol

thats actually sad if you think about it since they have 10 mill dls' and not even 1 million actual customers so it shows how crappy the game is that people dont stay

get a brain buddy and think before you speak

if a store sells 10 mill cd's from one artist but then 9 mill cd's come back cause there DEFECTIVE do you think the store or the public thinks that is a good thing lol

ur thinking is so stupid it borders on the imbosilic

i read everything u posted and its just dumb that you think 10 mill dl's is good when not even 10% of that are actually playing

PS. i doubt there is even close to 1 mill actually still playing rofl....thats sad for there staying power[/b]

Wow what a bunch of drivel. 10 million DL's free or not is a ton. Just a company who draws that much attn just from one game, not including WR or other games is amazing, currently WR is getting double, almost triple the amount of KO DL's. There aren't 100 prem users on each server, that's such a lopsided thing to say that isn't substantiated by anything. You mean to tell me the top 10 clans on both orc and human side only have 5 prem customers each? Fuck man, you talk a lot of shit with nothing to back it up but some completely off topic examples that don't relate at all. You really have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to web count, page visits, DL's etc. The fact that the company does such a crap job with CS and still is able to generate these numbers is amazing. You for some reason, are taking what I am saying as more than what it is. All I'm saying is that KO, just KO on DL.com passed 10mil DL's and yes, no matter what your shortsided thinking is, that is amazing. And you should read the annual reports by K2. It's a small company that is turning over huge profits and investing back in it's infrastructure. You can have them send an investors relations package and then maybe you won't compare it to music but just since you did bring it up, if a record sells a million copies that's considered a hit record and awarded as such. If you are going to make such non relating examples please know what you are talking about. And really, learn a little before you start throwing numbers around like you know something.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast