Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

KO Revolution

This is a discussion on KO Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heil hitler[/b] WTF wow i hope ur just jokeing...
Page: 2

heil hitler[/b]
    WTF wow i hope ur just jokeing

I hope you&#39;ll die , or your family when you watch it , nazi <_<
    Even if you didnt ment it , i dont care.
    Also LurtzMF.
    This forum sucks , its so ugly to see nazi&#39;s post here.[/b]

how old are you?

HotAsIce

ACH TUNG SHNELL!!!!

SoulDace

how old are you?[/b]
    19 , fuk off nazi , even if it was joke , when 6m jew&#39;s died , its wasnt joke for me.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I hope you&#39;ll die , or your family when you watch it , nazi <_<
    Even if you didnt ment it , i dont care.
    Also LurtzMF.
    This forum sucks , its so ugly to see nazi&#39;s post here.[/b]
    Oh noes please god save me h34r:
    Why are you crying about something that happened years ago? You weren&#39;t even born back then.
    Black ppl used to be slaves but do they start crying every time you mention white ppl? -No
    I respect every race and religion but it seems you have some attitude issues.

Calling me a nazi is just hilarious :lol: :lol:

go back to high school lesons...after jews and russians, serbs were the most exterminated ppl in death camps,after the war population was cut down to half.
    it wasnt a joke ...but he was talking about socialsm and unity against gms/babashoppers...how did hitler rise to power???
    and if ur jewish and i offended u, im sorry...if not, dont use bad language

SoulDace

Oh noes please god save me h34r:
    Why are you crying about something that happened years ago? You weren&#39;t even born back then.
    Black ppl used to be slaves but do they start crying every time you mention white ppl? -No
    I respect every race and religion but it seems you have some attitude issues.

Calling me a nazi is just hilarious :lol: :lol:[/b]
    You motherfucker pieace of shit , in Israel we still have special day for that , you really think i care if it was before i born? no idont , my grandmother family died there , with more 6m jew&#39;s by fucking idiot nazi bitch name Hitler , i just saw 2day somebody name Hitler in Ares , i curse him over 2 hours , till he goes offline , i dont care if its joke , if you were jew you can know what i feeling , for now if somebody say " +1 for heil hitler " for me his a nazi , and nothing is not gonne change my mind .
    Its just sad to see which people have in this forum , but what can i do ... its the only 1 English forum about USKO , so i must come here , but if i had another choice ,ill prolly go there , admins , dont try to ban me ,ill back and you can be sure , every post about hitler , will turn to a flame topic !
    Also i dont need to be in school to learn it , i have history i can learn it alone by myself or by my family.
    I dont care if you sorry now , you should show respect even if you hate jew&#39;s , why you post it while jew&#39;s watching it? ill not stay in side and watch it , like i said , every topic with something good about Hitler or nazi&#39;s , ill turn it to a flame topic .

Banned

viva la france`

Banned

You motherfucker pieace of shit , in Israel we still have special day for that , you really think i care if it was before i born? no idont , my grandmother family died there , with more 6m jew&#39;s by fucking idiot nazi bitch name Hitler , i just saw 2day somebody name Hitler in Ares , i curse him over 2 hours , till he goes offline , i dont care if its joke , if you were jew you can know what i feeling , for now if somebody say " +1 for heil hitler " for me his a nazi , and nothing is not gonne change my mind .
    Its just sad to see which people have in this forum , but what can i do ... its the only 1 English forum about USKO , so i must come here , but if i had another choice ,ill prolly go there , admins , dont try to ban me ,ill back and you can be sure , every post about hitler , will turn to a flame topic !
    Also i dont need to be in school to learn it , i have history i can learn it alone by myself or by my family.
    I dont care if you sorry now , you should show respect even if you hate jew&#39;s , why you post it while jew&#39;s watching it? ill not stay in side and watch it , like i said , every topic with something good about Hitler or nazi&#39;s , ill turn it to a flame topic .[/b]
    OMG U JEW !

calm down , ur such a retard >.<

╚╬╗

talk about taking games too serious.

we ruined this topic

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I dont care if you sorry now , you should show respect even if you hate jew&#39;s , why you post it while jew&#39;s watching it? ill not stay in side and watch it , like i said , every topic with something good about Hitler or nazi&#39;s , ill turn it to a flame topic .[/b]
    You&#39;re just mad because they cut your penis when you were small :lol:
    Anyways I&#39;m no longer gonna answer to you because what I wrote was a joke. Hitler is dead and there shall never be a massacre like that again.
    I didn&#39;t mean to offend your religion so watch that language kid.

Banned

OMG U JEW !

calm down , ur such a retard >.<[/b]
    lol exactly

i find it so funny when anyone is offended about something they have no clue about

just cause ur jewish does not give u the right to be all up at arms about a stupid nazi joke cause bottom line is YOU CANT RELATE TO [b]YOU ARE NOT ONE

FFS relax and go get a beer u fucking jew

SoulDace

we ruined this topic [/b]
    I glad it heppend .
    And ill ruin over and over topics like this one , i dont care if you give a shit , becuse i dont give also.
    KalBasa , yea i jew , and i glad to be one , for now you can suck my d1ck when your mom suck my balls you fucking idiot , you really think i care if i flame too much or somthing ? no , if you dont respect the jew&#39;s ppl in your forum , i have no respect to you also.
    Ofcurse now you will think jew&#39;s are stupid but no , maybe i have bad English , but if i just had weapon and i could see you in RL , i was shoot you , i really dont care if other jew / israeli will come here and say " stop post this kind of words , you just show jew&#39;s are fools " , dont bother , cuz its not importent for me too , i have respect to the dead people , no metter if it was jew&#39;s / arabs / russions / serbs , even if i hate arabs , and yes i hate them , ill not curse any1 about it here , becuse i have respect for them , they didnt said something bad about me , so i dont say somthing bad too , but when i see people do +1 for fucking hitler , i can sit and watch it.

I guess you would get mad at me if I told you that hitler was a great leader. (but made bad choices, also look up the definition of the word leader) :lol:

On topic, I still don&#39;t understand. Are you trying to compain for king? :huh:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast