Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KO website also down?

This is a discussion on KO website also down? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as far as i know they are doing update's atm so dont blame k2 yet cuz i think they are ...
Page: 2

draviste

as far as i know they are doing update's atm so dont blame k2 yet cuz i think they are trying to add a new function at website that keeps them really buissy.[/b]
    Why r u talking like you know whats going on? Half the people in game cannot log and your going on about this being good stuff and be patient stfu, maybe have the dumbass's over there make an annoucement, the same people who cannot log game cannot access the site, since your all in the know about this maybe give us all an update, because we havent heard shit as usual from k2 nad cant read anything they may have put on the site or send ina ticket.

Banned

Bialla is right. Don't blame K2. K2 is a good company.

Bialla is right. Don't blame K2. K2 is a good company.[/b]
    i love sarcasm :P

I've noticed whenever the site goes back up (it happens) that's when you can log the game.

This is getting sad.

Banned

I've noticed whenever the site goes back up (it happens) that's when you can log the game.

This is getting sad.[/b]
    Oh really? You have a very keen sense of observation. I bet the website and the gaming client are somehow mysteriously connected. I bet they might even be on the same server. Who knows? Anything is possible.

Thanks for letting us know though.

Seekor

Oh really? You have a very keen sense of observation. I bet the website and the gaming client are somehow mysteriously connected. I bet they might even be on the same server. Who knows? Anything is possible.

Thanks for letting us know though.[/b]
    lol your my hero

and yes for the slow ones out that are out there scripts are connected through the game client and the website that allow you connect to the game otherwise there would be absolutely no purpose of you creating an account on the website.

this new patch better come with a complimentary hand-job cause i've waited hours :P[/b]
    +1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

lol your my hero

and yes for the slow ones out that are out there scripts are connected through the game client and the website that allow you connect to the game otherwise there would be absolutely no purpose of you creating an account on the website.[/b]
    this link light help you ';-x
    it explains what ther problem is

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=237099

Sahabi

Thumbs up

As of this very moment (6:20pm EST June 10) can anyone log the main KOL Homepage or the KO Forum? I can not access either one :mellow:

As of this very moment (6:20pm EST June 10) can anyone log the main KOL Homepage or the KO Forum? I can not access either one :mellow:[/b]
    Joiun us <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12